Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-07-2012, 08:42 PM   #301
Poolrat
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvali View Post
Sorry everyone! When our outage at work ended, I moved to yet another time critical project. With no impending trip in the works, and being away so much, it has been really hard to get motivated to post very much lately! Hope to pick up the pace soon!
Sounds like you really need a trip!!!! Time to make some time for yourself Marv so you don't turn into a crabby Patty- well in your case a crabby Marvy.
POOLRAT PATI am a Disney Dork. 75- Contemporary,77- offsite Hyatt,86- offsite 1 day trip,88- offsite 1 day trip,98- Contemporary w/kids,01- All Stars Movies,05- Boardwalk,06- Coronado,07- Carribbean Beach,08- Beach Club,Oct 09 - POP/Coronado, Dec09/Jan 10 ASMu/ CSR , July '10-POP, Sept '10 POFQ,Oct '10 2X for F&W @ POP Oct'11-ASSp Dec '11-DVC SSR/AKL July '12- BCV, Sept '12- DL, Oct '12- BCV, Dec'12-POP Jan '13- OKW May '13-BWV Oct '13- BCV DEC '13- BCV May14-POP Aug 14- VWL Oct '14-DL
Can't wait to go back
Old 07-07-2012, 09:03 PM   #302
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Yes, you HAVE been a very busy Rosie lately! Seems to be a lot of that going around............
Thanks for the July 4th wishes!

Thanks Rosie! Is it okay for someone British to send out Happy July 4th wishes??? Without those historic events, I might be answering to you today..................

Now THAT'S a scary thought.................
It's Okay for me to wish my fellow americans a happy 4th I am an American Citizen What really makes me chuckle is when I am asked if they celebrate the 4th in England !!!!!
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-08-2012, 12:09 AM   #303
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man

hey a drive by from Marv ....happy to see you around, hope work settles down a bit soon!

we are getting some plans together for when we are visiting Judy, hope to let you know soon when we can get together with you and the family!

Old 07-08-2012, 03:22 PM   #304
onescgirl
DIS Veteran

Hey Marv,
I hope you are enjoying your summer!

2012 PTR In Progress: 2012 PTR ~ Skipping Skool for Free Dining!
Trip Report: Sept 2010 TR ~ ♥ Vacay with the Lovebugs ♥ ~ 2010 PTR: 2010 PTR ~ 'The Non-Catchy Title PTR'

Old 07-08-2012, 07:42 PM   #305
jenbear123
Disney Fanatic

Wow I am waaaaayyyyy behind in replying to this update! I have been so incredibly busy that I nearly never have time for the DIS anymore. It's an atrocity, I know.

Reading that update brought back so many good memories. We had so much fun that day. I will never forget how much I was shaking at the end f ToT!!!! It was worth it though. Although I was forced to ride it again when I went back in November with Bubba. That was fun.......... I kinda regret not getting on that first ride of TSM with you and the boys. Stitch was really annoyed at the crowds and the way people work acting. Guess its pretty shocking when you see the pandemonium for the first time.

Hope you and the family are well, Marv!!!!
Old 07-09-2012, 03:01 AM   #306
nodnol
Mouseketeer

Hi Marv, it's great that you're back. Maybe you'll post an update before I go on vacation in two weeks?

Old 07-09-2012, 08:16 AM   #307
Captain_Oblivious
DIS Dad #257
Don't underestimate your audience. I'm sure there's a fart joke in here somewhere

Quote:
Sorry everyone! When our outage at work ended, I moved to yet another time critical project. With no impending trip in the works, and being away so much, it has been really hard to get motivated to post very much lately! Hope to pick up the pace soon!
Well, that doesn't sound like much fun. Sorry it's been a drag lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolrat View Post
I think they are going to just a soft opening with no actual- wait for rope drop. The FP enforcement sure did make touring different.
So I should show up at DHS at 6 a.m.?
Old 07-09-2012, 09:17 PM   #308
Poolrat
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Oblivious View Post

I think the NYE trip I was there by 7:44 for an 8 am rope drop and everyone was already in. I asked and they said they were ready early so they opened. Trying to prevent the TSDash I guess.

Get there at 6 am and let us know how it goes.... I will wait here and sleep a bit longer.
POOLRAT PATI am a Disney Dork. 75- Contemporary,77- offsite Hyatt,86- offsite 1 day trip,88- offsite 1 day trip,98- Contemporary w/kids,01- All Stars Movies,05- Boardwalk,06- Coronado,07- Carribbean Beach,08- Beach Club,Oct 09 - POP/Coronado, Dec09/Jan 10 ASMu/ CSR , July '10-POP, Sept '10 POFQ,Oct '10 2X for F&W @ POP Oct'11-ASSp Dec '11-DVC SSR/AKL July '12- BCV, Sept '12- DL, Oct '12- BCV, Dec'12-POP Jan '13- OKW May '13-BWV Oct '13- BCV DEC '13- BCV May14-POP Aug 14- VWL Oct '14-DL
Can't wait to go back
Old 07-20-2012, 12:41 PM   #309
marvali
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Well I do have a tumble monkey picture similar but most of my Tumble monkey pictures are of his OTHER side.

Quote:
I think they are going to just a soft opening with no actual- wait for rope drop. The FP enforcement sure did make touring different.
Yes, I can't wait to read how that impacted your touring. I'm sure it is going to make plans a lot different on future trips.
Quote:
Sounds like you really need a trip!!!! Time to make some time for yourself Marv so you don't turn into a crabby Patty- well in your case a crabby Marvy.
You're probably right! I have been a little crabby lately...........
Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
It's Okay for me to wish my fellow americans a happy 4th I am an American Citizen What really makes me chuckle is when I am asked if they celebrate the 4th in England !!!!!
Well don't keep us in suspense...........do they???
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2mrb View Post
hey a drive by from Marv ....happy to see you around, hope work settles down a bit soon!

we are getting some plans together for when we are visiting Judy, hope to let you know soon when we can get together with you and the family!
Thanks for keeping me updated! It will be here soon.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by onescgirl View Post
Hey Marv,
I hope you are enjoying your summer!
Thanks Amy! I hope you are too...........being as how it has been so cool and relaxing in these parts lately......
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenbear123 View Post
Wow I am waaaaayyyyy behind in replying to this update! I have been so incredibly busy that I nearly never have time for the DIS anymore. It's an atrocity, I know.
I totally understand that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenbear123 View Post
Reading that update brought back so many good memories. We had so much fun that day. I will never forget how much I was shaking at the end f ToT!!!! It was worth it though. Although I was forced to ride it again when I went back in November with Bubba. That was fun.......... I kinda regret not getting on that first ride of TSM with you and the boys. Stitch was really annoyed at the crowds and the way people work acting. Guess its pretty shocking when you see the pandemonium for the first time.
Well, there is only so much preparing someone for that craziness and they just have to experience for themselves to understand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nodnol View Post
Hi Marv, it's great that you're back. Maybe you'll post an update before I go on vacation in two weeks?
Absolutely, no problem.............oh wait, it has almost been that long hasn't it........
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Oblivious View Post
Been really busy, and more since then.........
Quote:
I think the NYE trip I was there by 7:44 for an 8 am rope drop and everyone was already in. I asked and they said they were ready early so they opened. Trying to prevent the TSDash I guess.

Get there at 6 am and let us know how it goes.... I will wait here and sleep a bit longer.
Hmmmm, seems I have heard that before........

Well things have continued to be extremely busy lately. Not only that, but currently no internet service at home so that sorely limits my DIS time.

Plus we just got back from going up to see Matthew Tuesday and Wednesday. He left Wednesday morning for his first deployment since joining the Navy out of college and is currently somewhere on the High Seas headed for the Middle East! Hopefully they took really good care of him today since it is his 23rd Birthday! Man how time flies........

AKV - since 2007 DIS Dad's Club Member #174
Me DW DS24 DS21 DS17
Link to 2011 AP Trips: Rides, Slides, Eats & Meets...It's an ANNUAL Pass after all!
Link to Dec 2010 Trip Report: Snow to 80 in 8 days–A spoonful of Holiday Cheer
Link to OKW Trip Report: OKW Trip Report
Old 07-20-2012, 01:14 PM   #310
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Happy 23rd Birthday Matthew. Stay safe, and God Bless.
Old 07-20-2012, 01:16 PM   #311
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man

Happy Birthday to Matthew!

and prayers for his safe journey and deployment

sent you a PM yesterday Marv about the get together in Charlotte, let me know what you and Ali and boys would like to do!

Old 07-20-2012, 01:36 PM   #312
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

First Happy Birthday to Matthew !! Wow he has survived 23 years with Marv!!!

Next in England they celebrate the 4th on the 3rd Just kidding
[/B][/URL]
[
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

Old 07-20-2012, 01:37 PM   #313
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
First Happy Birthday to Matthew !! Wow he has survived 23 years with Marv!!!
Love you Rosie.
Old 07-20-2012, 01:54 PM   #314
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Love you Rosie.
Couldn't resist!!!!
[/B][/URL]
[

Old 07-20-2012, 04:35 PM   #315
GreatBiscuit
Golden but never flaky

The insanity of life has slowed enough for me to catch up on a few TR's. (I see from the thread banter that life has been a bit crazy out your way as well.) Hope you get some time to pick up where you left off.

AND to make further use of those AP's!

Note: No trees were killed in the posting of this reply, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: