Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney World Tips
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2012, 09:15 AM   #1
fireflymedic
DIS Veteran

lost photopass card

I lost my photopass card. (1st time I did not take the advice I got from this web site to right down the number on the back of it or take a pic of back of card) I had about 3 days of pics on it. Went to customer service they sent me to the photo shop and all they needed was a time and place I had a pic taken and they moved all my pics to a new card.

I had no idea they could do this. Maybe I'm the only one but wanted to pass it on in case other people like me had no idea.

After you tell thim a place and time (which was easy for me as my kids did the darth vader show) they pull up pics on a computer screen when you see one of yours the can pull thim all up and move them to a new card. easy peasy as they say.
Old 02-06-2012, 11:24 AM   #2
lions1995
DIS Veteran

We lost our Photo Pass as well out last trip, but I had taken a photo of it, so we were fine. We were told that we could go and try to find one of our photos and they could recover them that way. Luckly we did not need it, but glad to hear that it worked for you.
lions1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 02:24 PM   #3
WDWfanatic2
Earning My Ears

I did the same thing last time we went. I had taken pictures of all the passes except one and of course that was the one I couldn't find. I didn't realize it until we got home and Photopass was wonderful. I filled out the form and I had taken some of the photos on my camera as they were taking them with the photo pass so I looked at the date and time stamp on my photo and sent them a copy and they were able to find all my photos. This was almost a month after my trip. They were super helpful! Glad you were able to get your photos back.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: