Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-2012, 09:50 AM   #1
vmb123
Disney Mom

Smile September 19th 2013 dream fish extender(fe)group and sign up

HI EVERYONE! (BEAR WITH ME FOR THIS IS THE FIRST TIME DOING THIS!)

I AM HOPING TO START UP A LINK TO GET A FISH EXTENDER EXCHANGE GOING FOR OUR CRUISE SEPTEMBER 19, 2013!!!

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS A FE YOU ASK?
We participated in our first FE our last Cruise this past September, and let me tell you how much fun this was!!! Our children loved arriving back to the room to find these fun and some that were AMAZING AND CREATIVE gifts.

A FISH EXTENDER IS:
a FAMILY FUN activity that involves either buying (ebay has great options-and if you search the board there may be several links) or making an organizer with pockets and hanging it from your room Fish Extender that is located right out side your cabin door. Once the cruise is underway the Fun begins! you will be given a list of participants, and you place and recieve little presents in the pockets. We got gifts from other countries representing the family giving, CDs with amazing cruise music, homemade cozies, magnets that people made...you name it we got it! It was Christmas and Trick or Treating all in One!!

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING THE FUN: please post the following:
***DISboard Username
***Cabin # if you already know it, you may update it later if "pixie Dust" upgrades your room!
***First Names of the people in your room-please include the AGES and GENDER or children. Some of the super creative people like to personalize items.
example:
you may place DS 8 darling son, DD 10 darling daughter, DH, DW, SO etc
AND THEIR FIRST NAMES...
GUIDELINES:
***At least 1 gift per cabin that is participating on your designated list. You may also do a gift for each person if desired, or just the kids, your choice.
***All gifts are to be delivered between the day we leave Port September 19th to September 21 at 4pm, this will allow time for all those gift to be packed and ready to enjoy at home.
***You may leave a tag with your name if you would like in the bags.

THE DEADLINE TO SIGN UP WILL BE August 19th this will allow anyone traveling in advance to finish their gifts and pack with out worry!

Zip Ties are recommended, there have been reports of FE's taking off.

I have also started a "group " on FB DISNEY DREAM SEPTEMBER 19TH 2013.

*****IF I HAVE MISSED ANYTHING PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD like I stated earlier , this is the first time doing this!!!*******
Once the Link is up I will try to add Pictures to our Meet up as to what we got this last cruise.
WOOOHOOO!!! LETS HAVE SOME FUN!!!!
Ronnee
vmb123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:08 PM   #2
vmb123
Disney Mom

This post is now onthe meet up page

THIS HAS BEEN BROUGHT OVER TO THE MEET UP LINK FOR SEPTEMBER 19, 2013!
vmb123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fe disney dream meetup, fish extender group

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: