Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2012, 03:35 PM   #1201
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon84 View Post
Aww goodbye day is always so sad but I am so glad you had a great trip and I love your TRs. Even though this time I lurked more than commenting since I have been a bad DISer

Also I hope you had a wonderful Anniversary!!

Perhaps we can run into each other during our fall trips, fingers crossed
Thanks for reading along, Shannon. I hope we run into each other in September too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHTeacher View Post
Well, I don't know how I had managed to fall so behind!

First off, I love the PP pics of you and the girls in front of Spaceship Earth.

Hope you and Mark had a very happy anniversary!

Last days and good-byes stink! But you had such a fun trip with Mary and the girls, and I enjoyed reading all about it. It's a wonderful memory for all of you.
Thanks for the anniversary wishes, Michelle. My trip with the girls was one of my all time favorites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedmom4 View Post
I am SO behind, but I had to say....

I hope you enjoy your relaxing weekend of baseball, yard work and LOADS of fun!!! you bunches!!!
Thanks, Judy. It was a nice anniversary, and poor Mark had a very busy weekend this weekend with baseball and it was HOT HOT HOT (he did 6 games on Sunday and it was 97 degrees out!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkerbellinNY6 View Post
So sad your report is over I hope to meet you during your next trip even if it is well I am doing my job as a photopass photographer (well starting it in August)
you'll have to let me know where you are in September so we can come and find you to have you take our pictures. I'll try to remembe rto send you a PM before we go to see if you know where you are going to be so we can meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinacaplan View Post
Happy Anniversary! I think I may have said it on FB, or at least liked something...

Your SSR pictures are so pretty. It really is a very pretty resort. Nothing like what real Saratoga Springs looks like, but I suppose that's beside the point. My cousin went to college in Saratoga, so I've been there a few times. I really enjoyed my stay there and have to say I would consider staying at either SSR or OKW any time in the future.

Glad you tried WPE! We haven't eaten there since Feb. 2011, as we haven't been back to DTD, but we loved it when we did.

And, again, let me just say how adorable the girls are. So happy for you all that you got to take this special trip. And thank you so much for sharing it all with us.
Thanks, Tina. I appreciate hte sweet words. OKW is beautiful.

I really enjoyed WPE; we hope to do it in September, but Beaches and Cream is now calling our names.

Yes, the girls are adorable and I'm glad I got to take the trip too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennbo123 View Post
Okay, another TR caught up! Sorry I wasn't around more.

Well, it's obvious you all had a great time and it's no wonder that long bus trip to the airport seemed so short.

The girls are just as cute as can be, in every picture. I love the photopass pictures as you left Epcot. Definitely some keepers there.

Thanks for sharing the trip with us Kathy, Mary, Avery, and Cayley!
Glen, no worries...it's hard keeping up with our own lives too.

Yes, I did have a great time, and I think the girls did too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedmom4 View Post
I just wanted to say:

I hope you enjoyed a RELAXING Memorial Day weekend!
Thanks, Judy. I hope you had a good one too. I washed the cars on Saturday, cleaned one side of the garage and did the laundry. Sunday, I cleaned the house while Mark umpped six baseball games in the 97 degrees (I'm surprised he did not pass out with all that equipment on as he only had about a 20-minute break), and yesterday we went to the Brookfield Zoo for the morning and had a great time.
Old 05-30-2012, 05:08 AM   #1202
marvali
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
Marv I have mised you !!!Christine has been misbehaving on our Grannie Trip PTR which has expanded to 3 YES 3 grannies now !!!!
Oh I'm not believing THAT one! I know who has been misbehaving! Just remember Rosie, I have seen you in action!

Besides, if Christine HAS been misbehaving, she probably learned it from YOU........

.........or Kathy!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie&Nana View Post
Hey, I read that!!!!!
Don't worry, I KNOW you are the sweet and innocent one...........
Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
I figured you wood and anyway Marv woodn't believe it He always blames me or Kathy!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
You grannies crack me up. And yes, Marv ALWAYS blames one of us.
Oops........

AKV - since 2007 DIS Dad's Club Member #174
Me DW DS24 DS21 DS17
Link to 2011 AP Trips: Rides, Slides, Eats & Meets...It's an ANNUAL Pass after all!
Link to Dec 2010 Trip Report: Snow to 80 in 8 days–A spoonful of Holiday Cheer
Link to OKW Trip Report: OKW Trip Report
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-30-2012, 02:00 PM   #1203
jenb1023
DIS Veteran

Great last few updates and what a wonderful trip! Love all of the photopass photos you had taken along the way. The DME buses are funny - on day one of the trip you can't wait for them to get there and on the last day they come way too soon! Looking forward to your next Disney adventure!

Apr 22-28, 2007 - WL, Jan 26-Feb 2, 2008 - AKL, Nov 15-23, 2008 - Pop,

Oct 30-Nov 3, 2009 Pop - me and DD, May 15-17, 21-23, 2010 - Universal/Poly
Jan 22-30, 2011 - POFQ, May 10-13, 2012 DCL on the Dream Sept 7-11, 2012 DD's surprise bday trip - BC
Old 05-31-2012, 01:01 PM   #1204
EmpressBubbles
Proud Duck Smuggler

I just found your TR and finally finished it! It looks like you had a great trip! The girls are adorable.

Thanks for posting this!
Old 05-31-2012, 01:17 PM   #1205
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvali View Post
Oh I'm not believing THAT one! I know who has been misbehaving! Just remember Rosie, I have seen you in action!

Besides, if Christine HAS been misbehaving, she probably learned it from YOU........

.........or Kathy!!!
Don't worry, I KNOW you are the sweet and innocent one...........
Oops........

All I can say to you, Marv, is liar, liar--pants on fire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenb1023 View Post
Great last few updates and what a wonderful trip! Love all of the photopass photos you had taken along the way. The DME buses are funny - on day one of the trip you can't wait for them to get there and on the last day they come way too soon! Looking forward to your next Disney adventure!
Thanks, friend. It was a wonderful trip; thanks for reading along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressBubbles View Post
I just found your TR and finally finished it! It looks like you had a great trip! The girls are adorable.

Thanks for posting this!
Thank you for stopping by -- I am touched. It was a wonderful trip, with wonderful friends. And, yes, the girls are adorable. And that little blonde bombshell is graduating from kindergarten today. WAY TO GO CAYLEY -- LOVE YA!

Thank you for reading.
Old 05-31-2012, 02:59 PM   #1206
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
And that little blonde bombshell is graduating from kindergarten today. WAY TO GO CAYLEY -- LOVE YA!

Thank you for reading.
Congrat to Cayley!!
Old 06-03-2012, 04:13 PM   #1209
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethattink View Post
Congrat to Cayley!!
Hard to believe the little girl I met a couple of years ago is going to be in 1st grade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisMomAmy View Post
All caught up! What a great trip!! Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to hear all about your September plans.
Thanks for reading along, Amy. And I know you found my PTR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenofallthings View Post
Hard to believe another of your TR/s is almost over Great pics and I am so with you on WPE....one of our favorites that/s for sure
Yes, it is over (I have to let the mods know to close it). It was a great trip. I posted on your PTR that I started my new PTR under pressure.

For anyone else, here is the link to my PTR:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2935969

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: