Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Gay and Lesbian at Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2012, 07:05 PM   #16
jenn&nelsonrego
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OP Happiness is marrying someone you can annoy for the rest of your life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safari Queen View Post
So many people miss the old days but even Wally couldn't get the fun started again. I do wish the people with such delicate feelings and no sense of humor would please fornicate themselves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVC~OKW~96 View Post
Small minded people who suck support from everyone until they decide they want to be as hateful, mean spirited and intolerant of members of the gay community as Fred Phelps will hopefully learn about karma.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieandben View Post
What gets me about these "Small minded people" and im sure thats the only thing about them thats small.
Sit and post about family DRAMA that no one gives a rats exit hole about.
And when someone come on and tries to bring a dead board back to life has to run and tattle on everything they say until that person is booted off the board.
I hope you have fun on this Gay dis Board of one. AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE
And BTW, who would be so stupid to make you the Dis board police?

Just a few of the reasons that I love you all so very much and am happy to have a new playground to play with you all that is absent of childlish drama and ridiculousness.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:22 PM   #17
NEDisneyFans
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiep View Post
Have I said " I love you" lately?

no?

I love you
I'm echoing Rosie here.

WDW: AKL & BLT 6/14; BWV 3/13; BWV 3/12; BWV 6/10; AKL 6/09; SSR 1/09; POP 2/07, 3/06, 2/05; BWV 5/04
DLR: Good Neighbor 10/11; GCH 4/08
DCL: Magic 10/06 (Disneymoon!)

2014 Reading Goal: 55 Books
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-11-2012, 09:29 AM   #18
TuckandStuiesMom
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
I'm back to wearin' my babushka, and takin' the slow boat to Elbonia

Quote:
...fornicate themselves.
Safari Queen Rules!

Old 02-11-2012, 12:18 PM   #19
zeitzeuge
DallasDisneyDork
Some people NEED to be bitten
Had a little accident in my pants when I found out I was going to Club 33!

I'm so glad I stopped by. This thread made me giggle.
Old 02-12-2012, 10:16 PM   #20
Safari Queen
Now 14 miles from my happy place.

The mentality of the people who won't allow -- gasp!! -- fun on these boards is the same as the ones who feel Disney is for kids, so gutting all the adult entertainment options is acceptable. Why are we keeping the conversation on the boards appropriate for young children and those raised in caves by religious zealots? I've learned to live with vicious stroller wielding parents, fakers on ECVs, people who walk abreast (oops, is that okay?), those who want our help reusing reusable mugs, and people who park at Boardwalk to walk in the international gateway. THIS pisses me off.

VWL Feb 04, OKW Oct 04, SSR Oct 04, BWV Dec 04, OKW Feb 05, BCV Sep 05, BWV Oct 05, BWV Dec 05, OKW Feb 06, BWV Nov 06, BCV Jan 07, BWV & DCL Apr 07, BWV Jun 07, F&W @ BWV Oct 07, AKL & OKW Jan 08, F&W @ AKV Oct 08, BWV Jan 09, AKL Concierge Nov 09; BCV & BWV Jan 10; BWV Oct 10; BWV Jan 11; Coronado Sp/AKL - Feb 12; BWV F&W Oct 12; AKL Oct 13
NEXT: F&W, Oct 14
Old 02-12-2012, 10:42 PM   #21
rosiep
I don't drink, I try to convert people to nudism!
while it was a beautiful experience it was a slurge
I'm one of those people who need coffee just so I can make coffee

Quote:
The mentality of the people who won't allow -- gasp!! -- fun on these boards is the same as the ones who feel Disney is for kids, so gutting all the adult entertainment options is acceptable. Why are we keeping the conversation on the boards appropriate for young children and those raised in caves by religious zealots? I've learned to live with vicious stroller wielding parents, fakers on ECVs, people who walk abreast (oops, is that okay?), those who want our help reusing reusable mugs, and people who park at Boardwalk to walk in the international gateway. THIS pisses me off.
Don't forget those with no fashion sense!!!

(Oh wait....I have NO fashion sense.....carry on)
Old 02-13-2012, 06:09 AM   #22
TuckandStuiesMom
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
I'm back to wearin' my babushka, and takin' the slow boat to Elbonia

Quote:
Don't forget those with no fashion sense!!!

(Oh wait....I have NO fashion sense.....carry on)
Big fashion decision for me today? Wear regular socks or the red fuzzy ones (save'em for Valentine's Day maybe?) with my steel-toed boots... I'm torn. Seriously.

Old 02-13-2012, 09:41 AM   #23
C&G'sMama
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I am so with you on this and I have 2 kids. I know what sites my kids are on and what TV shows they watch etc. Because I'm a parent that monitors what my child does and does not expect society to cater to them. If they ever come across something that I deem inappropriate for them at their age I explain why I find it inappropriate and that they (my kids) shouldn't have been where they were in the first place or looking over my shoulder when they weren't supposed to or listening to a conversation they weren't a part of. Oh, because I also hold my kids responsible for their actions (silly irresponsible gay parent that I am).

So, keep them coming and I LOVED the fornicate comment.

"Those who dance are thought mad by those who hear not the music." - Unknown
Old 02-13-2012, 11:36 AM   #24
jackskellingtonsgirl
Jello Shot Chick
I am scarred for life from wearing knock off brands
I opened the door and gave them the "nanny death stare"!

Why would a child care about a bunch of text comments on a message board anyway? Seriously?
AKV CL June '11 AKV June '10 AKL Dec. '09 AKV CL Aug. '09 AKL/SSR/Poly/AKV Aug. '08 AKL Dec. '07 WL Aug. '07 AKL Feb. '07 Pop Dec. '06 AKL Aug. '06 Pop Oct. '05 Pop Jan. '05

Old 02-13-2012, 11:51 AM   #25
rosiep
I don't drink, I try to convert people to nudism!
while it was a beautiful experience it was a slurge
I'm one of those people who need coffee just so I can make coffee

If a parent wants to say " That's offensive and I don't want my child to see that"...they have every right; in fact, it's their job to moniter what their children see and do....but, please don't think it's your job to DECIDE for me what my child should or should not see...and if you don't have children then shut the heck up...HOW DARE YOU police these boards and deem stuff inappropriate for small eyes when there are none in your household.
It's like men telling me what to do with my body....Who died and made you GOD???
Old 02-13-2012, 12:07 PM   #26
C&G'sMama
DIS Veteran

Quote:
If a parent wants to say " That's offensive and I don't want my child to see that"...they have every right; in fact, it's their job to moniter what their children see and do....but, please don't think it's your job to DECIDE for me what my child should or should not see...and if you don't have children then shut the heck up...HOW DARE YOU police these boards and deem stuff inappropriate for small eyes when there are none in your household.
It's like men telling me what to do with my body....Who died and made you GOD???
AMEN.

And even if there are kids in your household, you're the parent, if you're letting your kid go whereever they want then you're the problem, not me. Before the internet, it used to drive me crazy when parents complained about inappropriate things on television and their kids seeing it. Then don't let them watch! Response: "but I can't control what they watch" Answer: "Really, so what you're saying is your kid is in charge and you're not being a parent"

Sorry but this stuff gets me going. I'm sick and tired of the "Holier than thous" out there feeling like they've got to monitor and legislate everything we do for the "greater good". Keep your own damn house in order and let me do the same!

"Those who dance are thought mad by those who hear not the music." - Unknown
Old 02-13-2012, 12:27 PM   #27
Safari Queen

This conversation makes me so happy!

VWL Feb 04, OKW Oct 04, SSR Oct 04, BWV Dec 04, OKW Feb 05, BCV Sep 05, BWV Oct 05, BWV Dec 05, OKW Feb 06, BWV Nov 06, BCV Jan 07, BWV & DCL Apr 07, BWV Jun 07, F&W @ BWV Oct 07, AKL & OKW Jan 08, F&W @ AKV Oct 08, BWV Jan 09, AKL Concierge Nov 09; BCV & BWV Jan 10; BWV Oct 10; BWV Jan 11; Coronado Sp/AKL - Feb 12; BWV F&W Oct 12; AKL Oct 13
Old 02-13-2012, 03:07 PM   #28
NHdisneylover
Lanyards are taking all my poor organizatioanl skills
mice and such creatures tend to like to travel aorund

Quote:
Originally Posted by C&G'sMama View Post
I am so with you on this and I have 2 kids. I know what sites my kids are on and what TV shows they watch etc. Because I'm a parent that monitors what my child does and does not expect society to cater to them. If they ever come across something that I deem inappropriate for them at their age I explain why I find it inappropriate and that they (my kids) shouldn't have been where they were in the first place or looking over my shoulder when they weren't supposed to or listening to a conversation they weren't a part of. Oh, because I also hold my kids responsible for their actions (silly irresponsible gay parent that I am).

So, keep them coming and I LOVED the fornicate comment.

Quote:
Though I totally agree with the next post that says that even if people are parents they may not share MY values so why do they get to make the rules? Actually, they probably don't share my values if the movie ratings system in the US or if the typical DISser on the CB are indications of the norm

You cannot even register here if you are not 13. This is really not a place intended for kids. It is not a place for over the top raunchiness, but double entendre, and wit seems very fitting and if someone's kid (or teen) is here and they have an issue with it, I agree it is their job to not allow their teen/kid to use the site.

My blog about my wanderings and ramblings in Europe, Disney and where ever else life takes me:

http://hadleyswanderingsandramblings.blogspot.de/
Old 02-13-2012, 03:49 PM   #29
Safari Queen

Great people talk about ideas. Average people talk about things. Small people talk about other people.

Old 02-13-2012, 08:06 PM   #30
DVC~OKW~96
I'm not big on gold as a color. As a metal...that's another story
Spreading the word is an important thing!

Unfortunately, small people tend to make enough talk about others problematic.

Telling other people how to live... isn't that the true root of all evil? People scream that they don't want government in their lives, but are the first to want them in my bedroom. Bah.

Take your ideals, your values, your ethics and go live by them. As for me and my house we will serve ourselves, thanks.

I look into the window of my mind
Reflections of the fears I know I've left behind
I step out of the ordinary
I can feel my soul ascending
I am on my way
Can't stop me now
And you can do the same
What have you done today to make you feel proud?
It's never too late to try
What have you done today to make you feel proud?
Heather Small
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: