Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 06-07-2012, 01:57 PM   #721
jfahome
DIS Veteran
 
jfahome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 600

Could I please get the name Elizabeth with the Doc McStuffins filling? This would be for our upcoming cruise, but it doesn't have to say that. Just the name is fine.

Could I also get the belle fill (like on post 4) but with Elizabeth. This one could possibly say Disney Fantasy 2012 instead of WDW.

Thank you in advance!
__________________
April (DW), Jeff (DH), Elizabeth (9)
Parker (3)

1st DCL - May 2009, 7 night Magic Western
2nd DCL - Jan 30,2010 7 night Magic Eastern
3rd DCL - Sept 8, 2011 - 3 night Disney Dream
4th DCL - May 5, 2012 - 7 night Eastern Disney Fantasy
5th DCL - Aug 11, 2012 - 7 night Eastern Disney Fantasy
6th DCL - Apr 20, 2013 - 7 night Eastern Disney Fantasy
7th DCL - Jan 10, 2014 - 3 night Bahamas Disney Magic
8th DCL - May 15, 2015 - 15 night Eastbound Transatlantic Disney Magic
jfahome is offline  
Old 06-07-2012, 05:06 PM   #722
marneb
aka. MarneMouse
 
marneb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Wyoming, Michigan
Posts: 2,817

Quote:
Originally Posted by revwog1974 View Post
That's fantastic! Thank you. Wow. I love it. I'm wondering if you can do some kind of 'matching' autograph book cover. I'm not sure exactly what I mean, and it wouldn't need the name fill. I think I'd like the cover to say Sophia's Halloween Autographs, Disneyland, October 2012, or something like that. Thank you, thank you!!!
What about this?.........

__________________
Me (MarneMouse) ,DH ,DD9 ,DS9
My 4shared page .......http://www.4shared.com/folder/EWklBNX1/_online.html PASSWORD=MarneMouse
My photobucket page......http://s196.beta.photobucket.com/use...12392472021214 PASSWORD=Mickey
My request thread #1...http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2871843
My request thread #2...http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post49263592

Absoultely no PINNING of my disigns

You may use these disigns for personal use only.....they MAY NOT be sold to others or altered in any way without my permission. I have found that others are taking my disigns and claiming them as their own and then selling them on Etsy. If anyone sees my disigns anyplace but here, my photobucket account or my 4 shared account PLEASE let me know immediately!!!
marneb is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 06-07-2012, 05:22 PM   #723
marneb
aka. MarneMouse
 
marneb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Wyoming, Michigan
Posts: 2,817

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfahome View Post
Could I please get the name Elizabeth with the Doc McStuffins filling? This would be for our upcoming cruise, but it doesn't have to say that. Just the name is fine.

Could I also get the belle fill (like on post 4) but with Elizabeth. This one could possibly say Disney Fantasy 2012 instead of WDW.

Thank you in advance!
Here you go.....



__________________
Me (MarneMouse) ,DH ,DD9 ,DS9
My 4shared page .......http://www.4shared.com/folder/EWklBNX1/_online.html PASSWORD=MarneMouse
My photobucket page......http://s196.beta.photobucket.com/use...12392472021214 PASSWORD=Mickey
My request thread #1...http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2871843
My request thread #2...http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post49263592

Absoultely no PINNING of my disigns

You may use these disigns for personal use only.....they MAY NOT be sold to others or altered in any way without my permission. I have found that others are taking my disigns and claiming them as their own and then selling them on Etsy. If anyone sees my disigns anyplace but here, my photobucket account or my 4 shared account PLEASE let me know immediately!!!
marneb is offline  
Old 06-07-2012, 06:56 PM   #724
carrollq21
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5

Smile

[QUOTE=marneb;45113056]Here are your requests........ Click on the pictures and it will take you to my 4shared site, once there click on pic again to make it larger then right click and save to your computer. When printing on your iron-ons, you can resize image to any size needed for the shirts, from very small to very large......

If you can, for the mom and Isabel with the Minnie if you can make the name bordered in pink as well as the border in pink and purple our shirts are pink. Also I forgot to mention if you can remove the writing under Isabel's princess one because I'm using that for her birthday. They all look great I didn't expect them so fast. Your very talented
sorry i couldn't put the pictures you did in with the quote since i only had 1 post.

Last edited by carrollq21; 06-07-2012 at 07:05 PM.
carrollq21 is offline  
Old 06-07-2012, 07:28 PM   #725
jfahome
DIS Veteran
 
jfahome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by marneb View Post
Here you go.....



Thank you!! I love them!!
__________________
April (DW), Jeff (DH), Elizabeth (9)
Parker (3)

1st DCL - May 2009, 7 night Magic Western
2nd DCL - Jan 30,2010 7 night Magic Eastern
3rd DCL - Sept 8, 2011 - 3 night Disney Dream
4th DCL - May 5, 2012 - 7 night Eastern Disney Fantasy
5th DCL - Aug 11, 2012 - 7 night Eastern Disney Fantasy
6th DCL - Apr 20, 2013 - 7 night Eastern Disney Fantasy
7th DCL - Jan 10, 2014 - 3 night Bahamas Disney Magic
8th DCL - May 15, 2015 - 15 night Eastbound Transatlantic Disney Magic
jfahome is offline  
Old 06-07-2012, 07:36 PM   #726
marneb
aka. MarneMouse
 
marneb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Wyoming, Michigan
Posts: 2,817

[QUOTE=carrollq21;45117355]
Quote:
Originally Posted by marneb View Post
Here are your requests........ Click on the pictures and it will take you to my 4shared site, once there click on pic again to make it larger then right click and save to your computer. When printing on your iron-ons, you can resize image to any size needed for the shirts, from very small to very large......

If you can, for the mom and Isabel with the Minnie if you can make the name bordered in pink as well as the border in pink and purple our shirts are pink. Also I forgot to mention if you can remove the writing under Isabel's princess one because I'm using that for her birthday. They all look great I didn't expect them so fast. Your very talented
sorry i couldn't put the pictures you did in with the quote since i only had 1 post.
Here are the corrections......






__________________
Me (MarneMouse) ,DH ,DD9 ,DS9
My 4shared page .......http://www.4shared.com/folder/EWklBNX1/_online.html PASSWORD=MarneMouse
My photobucket page......http://s196.beta.photobucket.com/use...12392472021214 PASSWORD=Mickey
My request thread #1...http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2871843
My request thread #2...http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post49263592

Absoultely no PINNING of my disigns

You may use these disigns for personal use only.....they MAY NOT be sold to others or altered in any way without my permission. I have found that others are taking my disigns and claiming them as their own and then selling them on Etsy. If anyone sees my disigns anyplace but here, my photobucket account or my 4 shared account PLEASE let me know immediately!!!
marneb is offline  
Old 06-07-2012, 08:04 PM   #727
jnbishop
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 122

name fill please

Hi there!

We just welcomed our 5th child on 5/27/12. He's perfect and wonderful! :-)

I'd be SOOO grateful if you could make a name fill for him...

Could you please do a Winnie the Pooh name fill - Emory

Also, if it could say Walt Disney World 2012? (You did name fills for our other four kids - and it had the WDW 2012 on those...) :-)

He's a boy - and I'm going to put the disign on a light yellow t-shirt.

We have TONS of time - won't go to Disney until October... I'm just trying to get a few things done this summer while I can.

thank you so much!

many blessings,
nicole
jnbishop is offline  
Old 06-07-2012, 08:29 PM   #728
carrollq21
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5

[QUOTE=marneb;45117678][QUOTE=carrollq21;45117355]

Here are the corrections...


Sorry about being a pain in the butt, but if you can change the outline of both names to pink also. Thanks
carrollq21 is offline  
Old 06-07-2012, 09:17 PM   #729
tlcmommyx4
DIS Veteran
 
tlcmommyx4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 787

I just wanted to thank you agian! And to see my name and not cringe
You are the best!!!!!!!
__________________
Michelle
tlcmommyx4 is offline  
Old 06-07-2012, 11:25 PM   #730
revwog1974
Mouseketeer
 
revwog1974's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Salem, Oregon
Posts: 262

Quote:
Originally Posted by marneb View Post
What about this?.........

Oh my! I'm so excited. Thank you very much! My daughter doesn't know about the trip so I think I'm going to tell her by having her coming in after school and see her autograph album and new backpack with your graphic on it along with Halloween costume and a letter from Mickey. Thanks for being part of it. The design is fantastic.
__________________
revwog1974 is offline  
Old 06-08-2012, 08:59 AM   #731
jnbishop
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 122

another name fill request, please! :-)

Hello again -

I had shared with one of my best friends how to go to the boards and request disigns... I think she's tried to post here, but is having computer issues, so she asked me to help by requesting for her. :-)

She wondered if you could please do a couple of simple star wars name fills. They don't need to say Walt Disney World 2012...

The names are:

Jack
Gabrielle

Thank you so much for all of your help!

blessings,
nicole
jnbishop is offline  
Old 06-08-2012, 09:51 AM   #732
marneb
aka. MarneMouse
 
marneb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Wyoming, Michigan
Posts: 2,817

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnbishop View Post
Hi there!

We just welcomed our 5th child on 5/27/12. He's perfect and wonderful! :-)

I'd be SOOO grateful if you could make a name fill for him...

Could you please do a Winnie the Pooh name fill - Emory

Also, if it could say Walt Disney World 2012? (You did name fills for our other four kids - and it had the WDW 2012 on those...) :-)

He's a boy - and I'm going to put the disign on a light yellow t-shirt.

We have TONS of time - won't go to Disney until October... I'm just trying to get a few things done this summer while I can.

thank you so much!

many blessings,
nicole
Congratulations on the new addition......here is your request......

__________________
Me (MarneMouse) ,DH ,DD9 ,DS9
My 4shared page .......http://www.4shared.com/folder/EWklBNX1/_online.html PASSWORD=MarneMouse
My photobucket page......http://s196.beta.photobucket.com/use...12392472021214 PASSWORD=Mickey
My request thread #1...http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2871843
My request thread #2...http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post49263592

Absoultely no PINNING of my disigns

You may use these disigns for personal use only.....they MAY NOT be sold to others or altered in any way without my permission. I have found that others are taking my disigns and claiming them as their own and then selling them on Etsy. If anyone sees my disigns anyplace but here, my photobucket account or my 4 shared account PLEASE let me know immediately!!!
marneb is offline  
Old 06-08-2012, 09:54 AM   #733
marneb
aka. MarneMouse
 
marneb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Wyoming, Michigan
Posts: 2,817

[QUOTE=carrollq21;45118157][QUOTE=marneb;45117678]
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrollq21 View Post


Here are the corrections...


Sorry about being a pain in the butt, but if you can change the outline of both names to pink also. Thanks
They are outlined in pink with yellow around that.
__________________
Me (MarneMouse) ,DH ,DD9 ,DS9
My 4shared page .......http://www.4shared.com/folder/EWklBNX1/_online.html PASSWORD=MarneMouse
My photobucket page......http://s196.beta.photobucket.com/use...12392472021214 PASSWORD=Mickey
My request thread #1...http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2871843
My request thread #2...http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post49263592

Absoultely no PINNING of my disigns

You may use these disigns for personal use only.....they MAY NOT be sold to others or altered in any way without my permission. I have found that others are taking my disigns and claiming them as their own and then selling them on Etsy. If anyone sees my disigns anyplace but here, my photobucket account or my 4 shared account PLEASE let me know immediately!!!
marneb is offline  
Old 06-08-2012, 09:57 AM   #734
marneb
aka. MarneMouse
 
marneb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Wyoming, Michigan
Posts: 2,817

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlcmommyx4 View Post
I just wanted to thank you agian! And to see my name and not cringe
You are the best!!!!!!!
Not cringing here.... You're welcome.


Quote:
Originally Posted by revwog1974 View Post
Oh my! I'm so excited. Thank you very much! My daughter doesn't know about the trip so I think I'm going to tell her by having her coming in after school and see her autograph album and new backpack with your graphic on it along with Halloween costume and a letter from Mickey. Thanks for being part of it. The design is fantastic.
I'm glad you like it....we are planning a surprise trip in September and I'm trying to decide on how to spring it on my twins when we go that morning.....
__________________
Me (MarneMouse) ,DH ,DD9 ,DS9
My 4shared page .......http://www.4shared.com/folder/EWklBNX1/_online.html PASSWORD=MarneMouse
My photobucket page......http://s196.beta.photobucket.com/use...12392472021214 PASSWORD=Mickey
My request thread #1...http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2871843
My request thread #2...http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post49263592

Absoultely no PINNING of my disigns

You may use these disigns for personal use only.....they MAY NOT be sold to others or altered in any way without my permission. I have found that others are taking my disigns and claiming them as their own and then selling them on Etsy. If anyone sees my disigns anyplace but here, my photobucket account or my 4 shared account PLEASE let me know immediately!!!
marneb is offline  
Old 06-08-2012, 10:06 AM   #735
jnbishop
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 122

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

Oh my goodness - thank you SO much. This turned out adorable!!! I so appreciate all of the wonderful DISigns you've done for our family!

Many blessings,
nicole & crew
jnbishop is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: