Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2013, 06:39 PM   #2656
Roxy217
HRH Roxann Duchess of Disney šoš

Than you Thank you Thank you

The designs are amazing as usual - sorry if I seemed impatient

url=http://distickers.com/ticker/][/url]
Old 03-06-2013, 07:00 AM   #2657
threeiscrazy
DIS Veteran

Location: Home is where the Navy sends us, for the moment Northern Virginia

Post #2642

Thank you so much for creating the Pluto name fill for my son. He is going to adore it. I feel like a dunce though, when I go to Photobucket and type in the password to view your folders all I can view is your profile photo, I can't find any of your Disigns. Please, please tell me what I'm doing wrong.
Thank you for your time, your creativity and your help.
Sheri

Discover
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-06-2013, 07:40 AM   #2658
scrappinggirl
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by threeiscrazy View Post
Thank you so much for creating the Pluto name fill for my son. He is going to adore it. I feel like a dunce though, when I go to Photobucket and type in the password to view your folders all I can view is your profile photo, I can't find any of your Disigns. Please, please tell me what I'm doing wrong.
Sheri
I had trouble figuring it out too. But when u sign in under Disney Designs u should be able to click under it "green-eyedmarne's" that brings you in where the designs r.
Happy looking

Me DH (Won't fly, not going) Kyle DS (12yrs old)
1989 ~Fort Wilderness
2006 ~ Comptemporary
2008 ~POFQ
2012~Disneyland (only 1 day)
2013 ~POR/Hardrock Universal
Old 03-06-2013, 10:12 AM   #2659
RAGA901
Earning My Ears

Marnie - I am so sorry to bother you but with the minnie head and pink princess Graydin is spelled wrong. Sorry I didn't catch it yesterday. Thanks again for all your hard and great work.

Last edited by RAGA901; 03-06-2013 at 03:24 PM.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:19 PM   #2660
3Rouselings
Planning our second trip for May 2013!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marneb View Post
I need to know the date for the event and if you want the times on them what they are too
I am SO sorry - this is followiung up to post 2638 the invitation for the Pirates League. We are going to both the PL and the boat cruise on Friday, May 10th.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.
Old 03-06-2013, 04:08 PM   #2661
sazzlynn
Mouseketeer

EPCOT Balloons

Hi Marne,

Can I please request the EPCOT balloon images holding all the world country flag balloons with the following characters & names with a dark gold boarder.

Cheshire cat - Rachel
Tinkerbell - Sara
Tigger - Delia
Goofy - Lucio

Our trip is the first week of April. Thanks so much for your time.

Sara
Old 03-06-2013, 06:48 PM   #2662
threeiscrazy
DIS Veteran

Location: Home is where the Navy sends us, for the moment Northern Virginia

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappinggirl View Post
I had trouble figuring it out too. But when u sign in under Disney Designs u should be able to click under it "green-eyedmarne's" that brings you in where the designs r.
Happy looking
I log in, then I click on green-eyedmarne, from here I see three creations ups top, and then a dividing line and I see Stories (which is blank), Library (Which has her profile picture) and Albums (which says 129) I click on View Albums and I'm taken to the library with the profile picture. I'm sure the problem is mine, especially with the changes Photobucket has recently made. Maybe it's because I'm on a mac

Thank you for trying to help me, I'm flustered at this point.

Discover
Old 03-06-2013, 08:04 PM   #2663
challenger35
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by marneb

Here are you requests.......
Hi! Can I get the safari Mickey for Brock, safari Mickey for Brodie, and Safari Minnie for Emmy. Thank you so much!!!!
Old 03-06-2013, 08:18 PM   #2664
challenger35
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by marneb

Here you go.......

Can I please get a 5x7 autograph cover page for Emmy that is similar to the Ariel one, but with Tinkerbell and an autograph cover page for Brodie similar to the Ariel one but with toy story? Thank you very, very much!!!!
Old 03-06-2013, 09:21 PM   #2665
scrappinggirl
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I log in, then I click on green-eyedmarne, from here I see three creations ups top, and then a dividing line and I see Stories (which is blank), Library (Which has her profile picture) and Albums (which says 129) I click on View Albums and I'm taken to the library with the profile picture. I'm sure the problem is mine, especially with the changes Photobucket has recently made. Maybe it's because I'm on a mac

I was able to see more designs in the 4shared thread. I have a MAC also and there isn't many designs in the photobucket so I just looked in the other thread. Good luck. I feel ur pain, it is very frustrating when u can't do something that should be simple.

Me DH (Won't fly, not going) Kyle DS (12yrs old)
1989 ~Fort Wilderness
2006 ~ Comptemporary
2008 ~POFQ
2012~Disneyland (only 1 day)
2013 ~POR/Hardrock Universal
Old 03-07-2013, 05:39 AM   #2666
Nilda2010
Earning My Ears

Minnie head

Hello,

Can I ask you for one more Minnie head.

Sienna

Thank you so much!

Old 03-07-2013, 07:53 AM   #2667
marneb
aka. MarneMouse

Quote:
Sheri
You click the llink and it will take you to my photobucket. Once there you type in the password--Mickey.On the far left side is an arrow above Show Albums and Stories....click that to open up the Library then select the file Disney Disigns. All the files are then listed under there. I hope this helps......not sure how it displays or works if you are using a Mac
My request thread #1...http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2871843
My request thread #2...http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post49263592

Absoultely no PINNING of my disigns

You may use these disigns for personal use only.....they MAY NOT be sold to others or altered in any way without my permission. I have found that others are taking my disigns and claiming them as their own and then selling them on Etsy. If anyone sees my disigns anyplace but here, my photobucket account or my 4 shared account PLEASE let me know immediately!!!
Old 03-07-2013, 07:55 AM   #2668
marneb
aka. MarneMouse

Quote:

You click the llink and it will take you to my photobucket. Once there you type in the password--Mickey.On the far left side is an arrow above Show Albums and Stories....click that to open up the Library then select the file Disney Disigns. All the files are then listed under there. I hope this helps......not sure how it displays or works if you are using a Mac
My request thread #1...http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2871843
My request thread #2...http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post49263592

Absoultely no PINNING of my disigns

You may use these disigns for personal use only.....they MAY NOT be sold to others or altered in any way without my permission. I have found that others are taking my disigns and claiming them as their own and then selling them on Etsy. If anyone sees my disigns anyplace but here, my photobucket account or my 4 shared account PLEASE let me know immediately!!!
Old 03-07-2013, 09:43 AM   #2669
dtsz
Mouseketeer

Hi! I was hoping you could fill a few requests for me!!

First is an Incredibles name fill like this:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/nh6z38G...bles_fill.html

with the name Mertens and Walt Disney World 2013

And second, I saw a Lego Ninjago namefill on the previous page. Can I have that with the name Zachary?

Please and thank you so much!!
Old 03-07-2013, 07:17 PM   #2670
vicgurganus
Earning My Ears

I was wondering if I could get the following name fill. I would like the same style as on page 11 of your thread and the name Ella. I tried to copy and paste. And I tried to quote so you could see what the exact design looked like but could not - it's a bit different from other name fills b/c it has Stitch sitting on top and at bottom of name.

ZACHARY with Stitch.

Thanks so very much!!!
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: