Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-2012, 02:26 PM   #181
Bexx

Enjoys the UNIQUE Magic Kingdom
Crazed by the twiddly bits

You're both on the list
~ WDW MK Day Trip Jan 83 ~*~ DLP Sequoia Lodge Nov 92 ~*~ DLP Newport Bay Club Nov 93 ~*~ DLP Sequoia Lodge Dec 95 ~*~ WDW Offsite Dec 96 ~*~ WDW Dixie Landings Jan 99 ~*~ DLP Sequoia Lodge Dec 99 ~*~ DLP Hotel New York Dec 02 ~*~ WDW Old Key West Feb 05 ~*~ DLP Newport Bay Club Nov 05 ~*~ DLP Day Trip Jan 06 ~*~ DLP Hotel Cheyenne Dec 06 ~*~ DLP Hotel Santa Fe Nov 07 ~*~ WDW Beach Club Villas & Old Key West + Portofino Bay Feb 08 ~*~ DLP Sequoia Lodge Jan 09 ~*~ DLP Sequoia Lodge March 09 ~*~ DLP Disneyland Hotel Feb 10 ~*~ WDW Beach Club Villas & Old Key West + Royal Pacific Resort Oct 10 ~*~ DLP Hotel New York Dec 12 ~*~ WDW Beach Club Villas & Old Key West + Royal Pacific Resort Aug 13 ~

Been there ... Done that ... Definitely going back!

Bexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 05:01 AM   #182
RobynPrincess
Looking around

We're going 30th Dec - 2nd Jan
RobynPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-09-2012, 05:47 AM   #183
Bexx

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobynPrincess View Post
We're going 30th Dec - 2nd Jan
Seeing in the New Year at Disney Do you know where you're staying yet?
~ WDW MK Day Trip Jan 83 ~*~ DLP Sequoia Lodge Nov 92 ~*~ DLP Newport Bay Club Nov 93 ~*~ DLP Sequoia Lodge Dec 95 ~*~ WDW Offsite Dec 96 ~*~ WDW Dixie Landings Jan 99 ~*~ DLP Sequoia Lodge Dec 99 ~*~ DLP Hotel New York Dec 02 ~*~ WDW Old Key West Feb 05 ~*~ DLP Newport Bay Club Nov 05 ~*~ DLP Day Trip Jan 06 ~*~ DLP Hotel Cheyenne Dec 06 ~*~ DLP Hotel Santa Fe Nov 07 ~*~ WDW Beach Club Villas & Old Key West + Portofino Bay Feb 08 ~*~ DLP Sequoia Lodge Jan 09 ~*~ DLP Sequoia Lodge March 09 ~*~ DLP Disneyland Hotel Feb 10 ~*~ WDW Beach Club Villas & Old Key West + Royal Pacific Resort Oct 10 ~*~ DLP Hotel New York Dec 12 ~*~ WDW Beach Club Villas & Old Key West + Royal Pacific Resort Aug 13 ~

Old 07-09-2012, 08:41 AM   #184
RobynPrincess
Looking around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexx View Post
Seeing in the New Year at Disney Do you know where you're staying yet?
Yes we have booked the Novotel no way we could afford DLP prices lol the Disneyland hotel was 2454 for 3 nights without tickets :-O
Old 07-09-2012, 12:27 PM   #185
Madhattr
Mouseketeer

Three weeks from tomorrow!
Old 07-09-2012, 03:32 PM   #186
Bexx

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobynPrincess View Post
Yes we have booked the Novotel no way we could afford DLP prices lol the Disneyland hotel was 2454 for 3 nights without tickets :-O
Whew - a bit steep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhattr View Post
Three weeks from tomorrow!
Would you like me to add you to the list?

Old 07-10-2012, 05:55 AM   #187
brinbunny
Earning My Ears

Myself and DS14 are going:

1st-6th August staying in the cheyenne - going back after 7 years away! JUST SO EXCITED

AND

We are going 30thDec - 2nd Jan in the Novotel, Our 1st proper new year anywhere, and with a certain princess so a great new year spent with friends. Bearing in mind i arrive home from our annual crimbo holiday to devon and have a 48hr turnaround for the cases and washing!!!!!!
brinbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 04:20 PM   #188
Bexx

You're now on the list (twice) brinbunny and welcome to the Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board .

You will find lots of help for your DLP trip planning here, and everyone's very friendly!

Please join in with any thread and if you have questions then just start a new thread of your own

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here, and DIS posting guidelines can be found here.

Quote:
We are going 30thDec - 2nd Jan in the Novotel
Sorry if I'm being nosey, but is it just complete coincidence that you are staying at the same place on the same dates as RobynPrincess?

Old 07-10-2012, 05:01 PM   #189
brinbunny
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexx View Post
You're now on the list (twice) brinbunny and welcome to the Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board .

You will find lots of help for your DLP trip planning here, and everyone's very friendly!

Please join in with any thread and if you have questions then just start a new thread of your own

Sorry if I'm being nosey, but is it just complete coincidence that you are staying at the same place on the same dates as RobynPrincess?

Thanks for the welcome - I have been lurking in the shadows for a while and in particular I love your up to date resturant reviews with photos of the menus, it has helped me plan so much.

As it happens RoybnPrincess is my disney guru, and official new year trip coordinator, we only live 2 mins away from each other - I can see her house from mine. So no it was not random that we are there at the same time - unless she switches to the DLH
brinbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 06:55 AM   #190
RobynPrincess
Looking around

Quote:
Originally Posted by brinbunny View Post
Thanks for the welcome - I have been lurking in the shadows for a while and in particular I love your up to date resturant reviews with photos of the menus, it has helped me plan so much.

As it happens RoybnPrincess is my disney guru, and official new year trip coordinator, we only live 2 mins away from each other - I can see her house from mine. So no it was not random that we are there at the same time - unless she switches to the DLH
Not unless I win the lottery and then I'll pay for you too don't worry
Old 07-16-2012, 07:22 AM   #191
amylouv
Earning My Ears

The boyfriend and I are away on the 16th September-19th staying at the Sequoia Lodge. Got such a great deal with Voyage Prive - £350pp for flights, 4 day park pass and bed and breakfast! We went over Easter weekend in April and I just had to go back!
amylouv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 09:29 AM   #192
Neeny17
Mouseketeer

Hi, could you change my trip date from the 1st August to the 4th - 5th August? Only things have had to change.

Follow me on instagram: Nina_bina20

Our Paris/Disney Adventure
[SIZE="2"][SIZE="1"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]The 'Oh my God! We can actually go!' Pre - trip Report:
The 'Oh my God! We Actually Went!' Trip Report:
Neeny17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 02:30 PM   #193
Ware Bears

Elvis Fan
Fridge Magnet hoarder

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylouv View Post
The boyfriend and I are away on the 16th September-19th staying at the Sequoia Lodge. Got such a great deal with Voyage Prive - £350pp for flights, 4 day park pass and bed and breakfast! We went over Easter weekend in April and I just had to go back!
Hi amylouv to the Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board.

Becky, Elaine and I are hoping you'll have lots of fun on here please join in with any thread or if you have any questions please start a new one of your own.

If you haven't had a look yet, the DLP DISboard posting rules are here and the DIS posting guidelines can be found here.

I've added you to the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neeny17 View Post
Hi, could you change my trip date from the 1st August to the 4th - 5th August? Only things have had to change.
Amended.
WDW Holiday Inn Nikki Bird Easter 2004 DLP Explorers August 2005 DLP Explorers Christmas 2005 DLP Explorers August 2006 WDW Comfort Suites Maingate East/Grand Plaza, St Pete Beach Easter 2007 DLP Explorers Halloween 2007 DLP Explorers August 2008 WDW Comfort Suites Maingate East/Disney Wonder Bahamas/Yacht Club Christmas 2009 New Year 2010 DLP Disneyland Hotel May 2011 DLP Newport Bay Club August 2012 DCL Disney Wonder Alaska DL Candy Cane Inn August 2013
Moderator Disneyland Paris
Ware Bears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 10:39 AM   #194
Neeny17
Mouseketeer

Thank you muchly

Follow me on instagram: Nina_bina20

Our Paris/Disney Adventure
[SIZE="2"][SIZE="1"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]The 'Oh my God! We can actually go!' Pre - trip Report:
The 'Oh my God! We Actually Went!' Trip Report:
Neeny17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 11:09 AM   #195
rhenkt
Earning My Ears

Hi folks, we're heading to DLP on November 7 or 8 (weekdays). I thought this would be a good time since weekdays in November are usually pretty slow here in California, but it turns out the French schools are on holiday during that time? Will the crowds be huge?

Also this site has been a great resource for DLP trip planning, especially the dining reviews.

thanks
rhenkt is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: