Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2012, 03:55 AM   #691
Marssiful
Earning My Ears

Thank's so much for sharing your trip! Yours was the first TR I've ever followed . I can't wait to follow your ptr.
Old 04-07-2012, 09:18 AM   #692
NancyLuvsMickey
Mouseketeer

I'm sad that your TR is over...

But super excited for your new PTR!!!

Thanks for letting me "tag" along on your Disney vacations!!! I really do appreciate it....
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-07-2012, 11:05 AM   #693
okw19
DIS Veteran

I don't want to read this update because then it'll be over.

To summarize my replies to your replies...yes, I really want to come visit. If I do obviously I'll be hanging out with you the whole time.
That was the most important part to respond to!

What the heck is an enhanced license?! Are you going to start driving a forklift around the office?

I'm so glad you love Splash. One of my favorites for sure.

No photos for Snow White because you were camera shy that night! Still hate that we were.

Love Pooh. You know that.

Test Track and Soarin' are now must dos for us. I had never done Soarin' before this trip either!

Star Tours.

I AM SO HAPPY YOU LIKE ToT NOW! I will make you ride it 10 times if we ever go together.

That pic of Maharajah Trek is so funny! It looks like that girl is running away in fear of something!

I love Living with the Land!!!! And Philharmagic. And the Gran Fiesta Tour!

The parade and pick a pearl seemed to be 2 awesome experiences for you. Hope to do both on my next trip.

I simply must visit the Epcot resort area soon. These restaurant pics are making me so hungry too.

OMG BEACH DONALD IS SO CUTE. I want him.

I want Remy too. KThanks.

Your desserts look heavenly.

Quote:
I can't forget that I had my first DISmeet ever with Rachel. It was so much fun and I'm so happy I got to meet such a good friend!
I'm so glad my first DISmeet was with you!! We are so lucky to have found each other and to be good friends now.

You are so lucky to have a Disney lover for a hubbie. Maybe he can give Andy lessons.

I can't wait to read all of your PTR updates on the Bruce & Amy trip! (and hopefully get to hear about all the details via text too!)

I so glad you wrote this TR for us all to enjoy. You are a wonderful writer and a hilarious one at that. I'm so happy to be able to call you a friend.

Old 04-07-2012, 07:10 PM   #694
Fantasyland Mom
DIS Veteran

Location: Second star to the right, and straight on til morning

I freaking loved this TR! I'm glad I can hop over to your PTR so I don't have to miss you! And I do have a few more days left on my TR (because I'm slow...there, I said it...) and I know I'll see you there. Everybody's life needs a little Dani in it!

***What Means "Ay, Caramba?"--Famous for Family of the Day, a Sept TR--IN PROGRESS!!

Disney World Family Vacation Video 2012-YouTube & Mobile Device-Friendly Disney World Family Vacation Video 2012-Vimeo Version
Instagram: disneyjenn1
Old 04-07-2012, 10:46 PM   #696
Dreamsdocometrue9112
"hang onto your hats and glasses 'cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!"

Thank you for sharing your wonderful TR! I enjoyed reading it so much. You are a great writer, and I was really able to live vicariously through you

Going over to your PTR!

Old 04-08-2012, 10:14 AM   #697
laur roo
Mouseketeer

Aw I'm so bummed your TR is over! I was secretly reliving the magic of my January trip through yours since you guys did a lot of things we didn't. It seemed like you and Matt had a blast!!! Maybe this will encourage me to keep writing my TR (I have the first day done and that's it so far). And I will follow along in your PTR because another January trip sounds fantastic! And it's funny because my best friend and I are trying to coordinate a trip together for us and our boyfriends next year, which seems similar to what you and your friends are doing. The problem is, my friend and her bf are both teachers and my bf is still in school so finding a good time for all of us to go is tricky! But thanks for sharing your trip with us, I had so much fun reading along with you and Matt's adventures!!!

July 1990: Off Site July 1992: Caribbean Beach July 1994: Dixie Landings July 1996: Dixie Landings July/Aug 2000: Treehouse Villas
June 2007: All Star Music Dec 2008: French Quarter Dec 2009: Yacht Club Dec 2010: French Quarter Jan/Feb 2012: Riverside & Beach Club

My PTR: 9 trips out of 10 - A quick 3.5 day PTR - Jan 2012
My Dining Review: One Veggie and One Not Eat the Whole World...Showcase That Is!
My TR: We Walked How Many Steps Between The Festival And The Fiesta? A Jan '12 TR!
Old 04-08-2012, 03:07 PM   #698
Flo's Mum
Mouseketeer

Well that's that over then. Everyone here is probably looking forward to your next trip as much as you
Like I said before, best of good luck in your new job and also thanks for making me feel so welcome to follow you.
Old 04-08-2012, 08:13 PM   #699
danimaroo
DIS Veteran

Holy canoli, guys! So many super nice responses in this TR that totally let me know that doing this was beyond worth it! Thanks so much; I'd do my normal thing of responding to everyone individually but I'm kind of stretched for time today... My first day at my new job starts tomorrow!

Between that and spending part of our day at my in-laws to celebrate Easter and my FIL's birthday, I've got lots of little things to take care of around here before starting a new chapter in my life!

I'm definitely excited for it, but I'm pretty sure it's going to take up a lot of my time for a little while (unlike my old job, which basically allowed me to DIS whenever the heck I felt like it ).

This is why a PTR is perfect; I don't have to update it every day or even every other day, so if I'm stretched for time, it's a-okay! Plus, I just LOVE planning a trip! It's too much fun!

I'm excited to respond to everyone over in my PTR, and I'll definitely keep you guys updated on there how the new job is, new info on our trip, etc. Thanks again for all of the wonderful responses; it definitely has made this TR ending a bit less sad for me, especially seeing so many of you in my PTR already!
Old 04-18-2012, 09:28 PM   #700
kayely
Earning My Ears

Wow I just read your whole trip report and I loved it!!! You are a fantastic writer and I loved reading about your and Matt's adventures through Disney! I'm heading over to read your PTR for your next trip!

Me(24) Fiance(25)

J&K's Adventure Book - The Wilderness Explorer's Disneymoon PTR

1997 - Caribbean Beach (w/ my family)
2012 - Port Orleans Riverside honeymoon
Old 05-01-2012, 09:04 AM   #701
Aussieprincess
Mouseketeer

I just stumbled upon this TR this morning, read half of it and then had to stop to go to work, The whole time at work I felt like I was interrupting my trip to WDW... got home and have now finished the whole thing, craving sweets and the thrill of the rides... great job! can't wait for the next one!!!
Planning a 'Proper' trip to DLR for 2014
Old 05-02-2012, 03:30 PM   #702
danimaroo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussieprincess View Post
I just stumbled upon this TR this morning, read half of it and then had to stop to go to work, The whole time at work I felt like I was interrupting my trip to WDW... got home and have now finished the whole thing, craving sweets and the thrill of the rides... great job! can't wait for the next one!!!
This is a huge compliment, so thank you very, very much! I totally know what you mean about getting so into a TR that you feel like you are ON the trip... So that's why this is such a huge compliment, because those types of TRs are my absolutely favorite!

I'll probably re-read my TR at some point, but because I'm 8 1/2 months away from our next trip to Disney World, I should probably wait a little bit unless I want to torture myself.

Anyway, thanks again for reading my TR and enjoying it so much! Comments like these make the hard work and effort in writing a TR (it's pretty time-consuming!) totally worth it!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: