Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2012, 04:27 PM   #136
danimaroo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoboysnmygirl View Post
OMG, I cannot WAIT to hear all about it...and video too?!?!?

YES! You have no idea how hard it was for me NOT to post the next chapter! Buuuut I didn't want to overwhelm people with more than what I posted today, since it was a longer chapter. BUT YES! I can't wait, and the video just enhances it.

Well, maybe Friday's have just gone to pot for MK b/c our Friday (2/3) was worse than our Sunday there! They actually extended park hours b/c there were so many people!

You know what's funny though? The following Friday, theeee 27th? was so not bad! I'll get to that when I do, but it definitely was 10 times better than what we experience on the 20th! I am pretty sure the 20th was solely due to Obama messing things up.

I had no idea the ring was there at HM! I thought it had been taken out! Wish I had found it and taken a pic. How cool!

Yeah, how neat is that?! They took out the old one, which really was not a ring at all, as it seriously was WAY larger than a ring that you'd put on someone's finger, but because of that legend, Imagineering decided to keep the fun going and put an actual ring there! SO COOL!

I'm also glad (for me, not you) to see that I'm not the only person to get grumpy with crowds! I actually felt really guilty for it, I felt almost spoiled by our previous trips, but I just get easily aggravated with them. Luckily Disney is the best place for this as it goes away about as quickly as it arrived!

Haha, I had a hard time writing this chapter because I was a little concerned people would be like, "STOP BEING A GRUMP YOU ARE IN DISNEY WORLD!" But the day was just not what we were expecting, and in turn we just both were agitated with people. But that's why I love Disney World; you can turn that mood around pretty quickly!

How cool that they made such a big deal in the Splash gift shop! Looks like you got lots of Anniversary pixiedust on your trip! I cannot WAIT to go on a trip with just Rey, no idea when that will be though.

Haha yeah, it was awfully cute at how excited they were. We got SO much anniversary pixie dust. I have completely left out how literally every 2 seconds we would hear "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!" no matter where we were! You'll notice a few days where we don't have our pins on, sometimes because we forgot, and sometimes just because we wanted to not necessarily be noticed. No, but it just made it easier on days we were trying to get a lot done, so we didn't have to stop and talk to every person who said it to us and we could keep moving.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marDgreen88 View Post
Haha for some reason I was wondering why I had already heard that wrong room number story. I was like uhh... didn't this already happen? But I realized you told me on MY tr... not this one. Hahaha. Duh.

Haha I've so done that before and then been like.. oh yeah, whoops, forgot that was mentioned here! I had to share it early with you because it made me think of this!

OMG Stormalong Bay. Okay, so I know that you know by now how obsessed I am with the Beach Club but I am going to say it again anyway. COOLEST POOL I'VE EVER NOT SWAM IN. OMG yall are so lucky. It looks like the most fun pool ever!!! That does stink about the construction though!

It seriously is the best pool EVERRRRR. The construction was a bummer (because when you got a whiff of the shellac while you were trying to lay in the sun, it was SO BAD), but we rolled with it because we were in SAB and it was so much fun!

I know some people don't enjoy the boats to Epcot/DHS but I love them! I think they're a lot of fun and definitely nice and relaxing.

Oh I just adore them! They might take a little bit of time since you have to make a few stops but I really enjoyed them every single time we found ourselves on one!

I feel the exact same way about Star Tours! IT IS SO FUN. There's a good story coming up in my TR (in about 500 years) about it too! But anyways YES. STAR TOURS.

YES! I can't wait to hear your story, and I'm wondering if we'll end up telling a similar story... It is QUITE a possibility!

YAY for you doing ToT!

I'm still proud I did it, because ugh, I was definitely shaking a little afterwards!

CUTE tradition!!! Come to think of it... I think I've done the same thing! Not embroidered, but I've gotten a new set of ears (Mickey OR Minnie) every trip! AKA... I have 3 now haha. Score.

It's such a fun tradition and then when you get home you have a nice little memory you can display! All of ours are on display, I'll post a picture at the end of my TR!

Wahhh why was Splash closed??? That's so funny about the CMs though. And I LOVE the towel!

Okay, Splash would break down A LOT during our vacation. Seriously. I remember countless times being excited to go on and looking at my Lines app and realizing nope, it's temporarily closed. It was kind of frustrating, but at the same time, I was just glad it was open at all since it's normally closed in January (they kept it open since BTMRR was closed, which was sad!)

ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL BEACH CLUB PHOTO. I THANK YOU.

You are so welcome!

Hahaha NO, you are not the only one who feels cool and important when given that red card thing. On my first trip I was given one when we were going into Mickey's PhilarMagic, and I thought it was some big deal thing, and that the CM had given it to me because she saw my first visit pin. Yeah... nothing happened after that hahaha.

Haha I laughed out loud at this comment! That is so funny, because I'm pretty sure the first time I got one I thought it was some special thing! Buuut no, it was not.

HAHAH yay for the next update!

Haha it should be pretty funny!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash-n-brensmom View Post
Oooo....I'm all on the edge of my seat now!!! Tell me, tell me, tell me!!! I HATE cliffhangers...well, unless I'm the one that leaves you on one..

Awesome update!! Love just hanging out in the pool and floating....

I have to say that now that I've seen your report, I think we may have to try Cape May...I'm not a seafood person but DH is and I was afraid that I wouldn't like what was there, but your plate (minus the crab legs) looked delish!
I KNOW! It's actually killing me to not post it already! It's not that fun to leave people hanging (okay it is a little bit) but this one I just want to share!

And thanks, it was so relaxing and definitely what we needed to help cure the grumps!

You should totally go to Cape May! They have plenty of food other than seafood, enough that DH could enjoy the seafood but you could enjoy everything else! The food is great there, service well, we'll get into that a little later in my TR.. BUT our waitress the first night was great!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoboysnmygirl View Post
Oh and I forgot to tell you that I LOVE that shadow pic!
AWW THANK YOU! I love it, too. We were walking along by Stormalong Bay towards the Beach Club and I noticed our shadows and it made me very happy. Just proof of how quickly Disney makes you turn that frown right upside down!
Old 02-10-2012, 05:17 PM   #137
407-W-DISNEY
DIS Veteran

Great updates!

good for you for going on ToT....I never have and probably never will! (well maybe, LOL)

Love the shadow picture! so cool. You should get a large print of that, frame it and hang it in your house...it is really neat.

Sorry you guys were grumpy....that's no fun on vacation
But your time at the pool seemed very nice and relazing and so did your dinner...the cup cakes look really YUMMY!
Can I ask you how the temperature of the pool water was that time of year? do they really warm it up?? or does it have a bit of chill to it??

The colors on the castle are beautiful~

add me to the list - I also feel really cool and important when I get that red card
Cant wait for your next update...don't keep us waiting too long!

11/1998 - Disneymoon - Grand Floridian
12/2001 - Boardwalk
05/2007 - Contempory
11/2008 - 10th Wedding Anniversary - Grand Floridian
08/2010 - Poly - hubby's 40th
09/2011 - Wilderness Lodge - my 40th
09/2012 - Caribbean Beach
11/2013 - 15th Wedding Anniversary - Animal Kingdom Lodge
10/2014 - Saratoga Springs
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-10-2012, 06:29 PM   #138
danimaroo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 407-W-DISNEY View Post

Great updates!

good for you for going on ToT....I never have and probably never will! (well maybe, LOL)

Thank you! I'm definitely glad I did it. I felt like a goober being terrified while these little kids were totally just strolling on like it was no big deal! I feel your pain, but if I can do it, you definitely can!

Love the shadow picture! so cool. You should get a large print of that, frame it and hang it in your house...it is really neat.

This is such a good idea and I think I am going to do this. Thank you for that suggestion!

Sorry you guys were grumpy....that's no fun on vacation
But your time at the pool seemed very nice and relazing and so did your dinner...the cup cakes look really YUMMY!

The grumpiness was gone once we figured out what to do and came up with a plan. Plus, you're in Disney, you can't be grumpy for long! Our dinner WAS fabulous, and I'm telling you, I'd love to have an Oreo Bon Bon right now! YUM!

Can I ask you how the temperature of the pool water was that time of year? do they really warm it up?? or does it have a bit of chill to it??

For the mostpart it was definitely warm, but I thought it was colder than last year. BUT I think it might've been because it was SO WARM out during the day, so with the sun out the water was absolutely perfect. At night it was definitely chillier but still very nice to swim in! But the water at night was always warmer than it was outside!

The colors on the castle are beautiful~

It's a big part of the reason I LOVE MK at night.

add me to the list - I also feel really cool and important when I get that red card
Cant wait for your next update...don't keep us waiting too long!

I'm glad I am not the only one! And don't worry, it won't be too long. I'm sure I'll post it tomorrow morning/early afternoon. I can't leave everyone hanging for too long!
Thanks for commenting.
Old 02-10-2012, 08:06 PM   #139
cecily318
Earning My Ears

I am so late to this party, but I just read through your whole report to date and am loving it! You had me when you said Ticket to Ride.

Can't wait to see what happens next!
*** 1990 poly *** 1993 pofq *** 1998 offsite (16th bday) *** 2009 offsite (inlaw family trip) *** 2010 offsite (inlaw family trip 2.0) *** april 2012 offsite (inlaw family trip 3.0: easter version) ***
currently planning:
*** fall 2012 onsite f&w! ***
Old 02-10-2012, 08:32 PM   #140
Pixie Princess
DIS Veteran

Location: With Cinderella's mice making a new dress for Belle

I LOVE that Mickey charm. I MUST get one for my bracelet! Thanks you so much for sharing the picture. I would never have even thought about it otherwise.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:23 PM   #141
Oliquig
Mouseketeer

Hi! I loved your title, so I decided to pop in, I have read all your updates and really enjoyed them, can't wait for the next chapter!
Old 02-11-2012, 01:49 AM   #142
Marssiful
Earning My Ears

Loving the TR so far! Can't wait to read more!
Old 02-11-2012, 12:22 PM   #143
danimaroo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecily318 View Post
I am so late to this party, but I just read through your whole report to date and am loving it! You had me when you said Ticket to Ride.

Can't wait to see what happens next!
It's never too late to join my party... Plus, I'm only on Day 3 here, so don't worry about it because we're not even CLOSE to being halfway done!

Also, YAY for another person who likes Ticket to Ride! I am a bit obsessed with it, in fact Matt got me 2 more versions of it for Valentine's Day, so I now own every single version of the game that exists... Yyyyeah.

Glad you've decided to follow along, because the next chapter is pretty hi-larious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie Princess View Post
I LOVE that Mickey charm. I MUST get one for my bracelet! Thanks you so much for sharing the picture. I would never have even thought about it otherwise.
No problem, and yes you should get one! It's super cute. I was torn between Mickey and Eeyore, but felt like Mickey encompassed our Disney trips, so I went with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliquig View Post
Hi! I loved your title, so I decided to pop in, I have read all your updates and really enjoyed them, can't wait for the next chapter!
AWESOME! Thanks so much for catching up and commenting, I LOVE when I get new readers, it's exciting. Hope you continue to enjoy my TR, especially the next chapter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marssiful View Post
Loving the TR so far! Can't wait to read more!

Thanks for joining and popping in to say hi. I am really excited to share more with you and everyone else. Hope you continue to enjoy it!
Old 02-11-2012, 12:39 PM   #144
danimaroo
DIS Veteran

Chapter Thirteen: "I NEVER want to hear Brer Bear get stung by bees ever again!": Getting stuck on Splash Mountain
Day 3: January 20th, 2012

After Haunted Mansion, we headed over to my favorite in the park, Splash Mountain. I had to go to the bathroom, but figured I'd just stop by the restroom that's right outside of Splash on our way out (yes, this is foreshadowing, dun dun dun)... This, my friends, is where the SECOND Splash Mountain incident occurred, only this was ten times worse than our first one.

You see, it all started off as an innocent ride, where I took a beautiful photo of the castle as we went around the first corner outside in our log, even catching Pete's Dragon in MSEP!

We moved along, as we were sitting in the back of the log, and got to the room where Brer Bear is being stung repeatedly by the buzzing bees, and the song "Everybody's Got a Laughing Place" was playing.

Ya know, THAT scene. We were backed up behind some other logs when we stopped, but figured it was no big deal and we'd be on our way in no time.

A few minutes passed, and we started tweeting and Facebooking how we were stuck on Splash Mountain and how funny it was... and I also started texting fellow DISer okw19 (Rachel, who'd just arrived with her family this day) how we were stuck on Splash, and we chatted back and forth to pass some time... Then we decided to take a photo of our unhappiness at being stuck..

10 minutes pass... The music is still going, Brer Bear is still being stung, and we keep hearing that Brer Bear and Brer Rabbit have been causing issues, with an occasional CM coming over the intercom reminding people to stay seated while clearly trying to restart the ride by spouting off random things (which you can hear in the video).

Okay so, to show off how terrible this actually was and that no, we're not exaggerating at how loud or obnoxious this was, Matt interviewed me while sitting there in our log, so you can actually hear how loud this was. You HAVE to watch this video to understand our torture, with the volume turned up!

Click here so you can get a taste of the torture.

Now you understand why this was no longer fun.

Matt was starting to get nervous and anxious, both of our legs/feet were starting to fall asleep...

and yes, here's a photo of the lights turned on...

Another 15 minutes pass, and EVERYONE is going crazy from the music and buzzing bees and Brer Bear yelping extremely loudly while getting stung. We were all on the brink of insanity, hoping that we'd get moving soon, or they'd at least turn off the music.

Finally, after a half hour of listening to Brer Bear being tortured, which in turn was torture to everyone in this area, they turned off the music/noise. I think every person in our log cheered... But it was kind of creepy because all of the animatronics kept moving. BUT I WAS NOT GOING TO COMPLAIN; the terrible noises were over!

At this point, Matt became delusional and decided to attack me because we were bored (not seriously attack me, just us being silly), but then I brought out my little pinchers and had my revenge...

Then we fell asleep because we were tired and figured we would just be stuck here for the rest of the night..

Suddenly, we were awakened by the sight of a CM, who was letting everyone know that we would be evacuated soon, but she needed another CM to help her evacuate us. Wompwomp, way to get our hopes up only to crap on them two seconds later.

We understood, but the people in front of us were super angry because it was their only day at the park and it was going to close soon so a free Fast Pass meant nothing to them. I understood they were frustrated but I felt bad for the CM who had to take the brunt of it. She was just doing her job, and it's not her fault that the ride stopped and people kept standing up!

FINALLY another CM showed up, and we were let out of our log first, after 50 total, as the new CM used this pole contraption to release our lap bar. We were then instructed to just stand back while they let everyone else out...

We started a conversation with the CM who'd just shown up, and she mentioned that the attraction had stopped, but then people wouldn't stay seated so every time they'd try to restart the ride, someone would stand and it would make the entire process have to start over again. Basically, if people JUST STAYED SEATED LIKE INSTRUCTED, we probably could've been on our way.

The CM also said she actually came back to work to help, as her shift was actually over, but she stayed late to help evacuate people. We thanked her and she was really nice, but we definitely felt bad for her!

At this point, once all of the logs in our section were evacuated, the CM in the front of the line told everyone to put away their cameras, and follow through the exit. Oooohh, we were going backstage!

This was SUCH a weird experience! I've never been evacuated from a ride, but it was definitely bizarre to just walk through a door and suddenly be INSIDE of Splash Mountain, in some random hallway. Next thing I knew, we were outside behind the mountain in a parking area, then brought through some doors, where we were given these, and headed back into the normal exit of the ride. Oh and yes, technically Matt and I were THE LAST guests to be evacuated from the attraction, as we realized that everyone else who was stuck on a different area of Splash was long gone...

These were FPs to any attraction in MK that were good anytime during our stay, and definitely helped make up for the 50 minutes of torture, buuut I'm pretty sure at this point I RAN for the bathroom, because uh, remember how I said I'd wait earlier? What a mistake. Thankfully, no, I didn't pee my pants, but I vowed that I would always make sure to go to the bathroom BEFORE getting on Splash Mountain for the rest of our trip! On my way out, I was so happy I could dance. WE WERE FREEEEEEEE!

So yes, that was our experience with being stuck on Splash Mountain for 50 minutes and eventually being evacuated. I would've rather been stuck on the incline than being stuck where we were... But it is definitely something I will never forget, and even though it wasn't really much fun, I still love Splash Mountain with all of my heart.

Unfortunately we didn't think we were, you know, going to be stuck on Splash Mountain for 50 minutes, so this threw a slight wrench in our plans to be out of Magic Kingdom and in Epcot by 8 or so. We quickly exited MK, looked to our right and saw MOBS of people waiting for the monorail. We decided it would be faster for us to just take a bus back to Beach Club, walk through the International Gateway, and pray that Kringla Bakery would still be open, because we had one thing on our minds for our snack that day... SCHOOL BREAD!

After arriving at Beach Club, we seriously walked as fast as our blistered feet could go, making our way quickly past Mexico..

Then to Norway, where we were relieved to see that yes, they were still open! We decided that because it was our first time trying School Bread, that we would split that and an Almond Pretzel, just in case we didn't like the School Bread. Treats in hand (and then into my backpack, where they got kind of squished), we had a second goal in mind..

Test Track, BABY! (Yup, I just went there, STACEY VOICE AND ALL!) No but seriously, I'd been wanting to ride TT at night, so we headed there, but to a 30 minute wait, so we opted to ride it single rider.

I ended up in a car with an entire family, and sat next to a little boy who had to be no older than 3 or 4. He was SO excited to ride TT, and I asked him if it was his favorite attraction and if he liked the hot room.. He told me that no, he did not enjoy that room. Thankfully the man behind me reminded me that I had a hat on, and I was so thankful he said something because I totally forgot and definitely would've lost it in the outside part of TT!

Anyway, after having a blast on Test Track (and yes, riding it at night time is really cool!), Matt and I met up outside and decided to call it a night. We were pretty pooped, we'd done everything we wanted to, so we took a nice stroll back to our room through World Showcase...

When we got back, we got settled in and decided to break into our snacks we'd gotten at World Showcase.

The verdict? WE LOVED SCHOOL BREAD. It was so so good, I think I wanted to marry it (yup, when I like something a lot I say I want to marry it)..

The custard, the coconut, but the texture was just.. delicious! I actually enjoyed it more than the pretzel, though that was good, too! Matt also loved the School Bread, so we both definitely were happy with our choices!

We called it a night shortly after that.. Rough start to the day, but we ended up having a blast in the end, even with our crazy experience on Splash Mountain... Tomorrow? Tomorrow is something we were actually looking forward to.. This was going to be our park-less day (because as you remember, we only had a 10-day ticket), though we still ended up having a total blast, and you'll see why in my next update!

Last edited by danimaroo; 02-13-2012 at 11:59 AM.
Old 02-11-2012, 12:42 PM   #145
GretchenG
Earning My Ears

I got a little behind, but I'm caught up now. It is always so much fun reading your TR! I'm about to start drooling over the yummy food pictures.

I also remember that scene in Ghost Dad! I don't do well with scary movies, but occasionally I watch them anyway and get freaked out for the next few months. That one got me, although not as much as The Ring. I may be a baby, but I was literally scared for about 6 months after watching that movie, especially any time I was alone. Anyway...

I have so much to look forward to with both AK and HS, as I've never been to both. I'm not a huge Star Wars fan (don't tell my obsessed sister) but I am excited about that ride! If I decided to do ToT, my hubby has already informed me that I'll be going alone. It's nice to know that I'm not the only chicken in the family.

Oh! I meant to mention this a long time ago, but I think it's so cool that Matt plays the banjo. I do too, although not well at all. It's rare to meet someone who has that in common with me.

All right, now I NEED to know what happened on Splash Mountain and I see that you've posted that while I've been typing this.
Old 02-11-2012, 12:45 PM   #146
amyrella
Mouseketeer

Yay to riding ToT!!! I love that ride! My daughter who may have only been 40" with shoes on at the time , (Oops mom Of the year here )went on it and claims she loved it but her eyes at the end told a different story...
She says the next time we go she wants to go on it 10 times!!! We will see how true that really is!! Lol, maybe you have the same feelings as that now after conquering that fear???
Please hurry up and update I truly enjoy your trip report. Can I go with yOu guys next time???
Old 02-11-2012, 12:54 PM   #147
danimaroo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GretchenG View Post
I got a little behind, but I'm caught up now. It is always so much fun reading your TR! I'm about to start drooling over the yummy food pictures.

I've kind of been on an updating roll over here, though I'm thinking it might start to slow down to not every day, since I've actually caught up with my writing and now need to write more, but we'll see! I miss the food so much, ahhh.

I also remember that scene in Ghost Dad! I don't do well with scary movies, but occasionally I watch them anyway and get freaked out for the next few months. That one got me, although not as much as The Ring. I may be a baby, but I was literally scared for about 6 months after watching that movie, especially any time I was alone. Anyway...

YES THANK YOU! It's like the only scene I remember... Well that and when his body is half through the floor, oh and the scene with the crazy cab driver. That movie is scary for a little kid!

THE RING SCARRED ME FOR LIFE! Seriously, I saw it in theaters with my friends in high school and it was horribly terrifying. Any time I got a phone call on my phone I was paranoid I'd pick it up and hear, "7 daayysss."

I have so much to look forward to with both AK and HS, as I've never been to both. I'm not a huge Star Wars fan (don't tell my obsessed sister) but I am excited about that ride! If I decided to do ToT, my hubby has already informed me that I'll be going alone. It's nice to know that I'm not the only chicken in the family.

You will love both! And I think you will enjoy the Star Wars ride, it's definitely a blast. I think Matt might make me go by myself if I want to go more than once next trip... He wasn't much of a fan.

Oh! I meant to mention this a long time ago, but I think it's so cool that Matt plays the banjo. I do too, although not well at all. It's rare to meet someone who has that in common with me.

He is going to be so excited to hear that someone else plays the banjo! He needs to practice more, but it's a really cool instrument. I don't know if you listen to or have heard of Mumford and Sons (my absolute FAVORITE), but the banjo player is unbelievable. I told Matt he should learn some of their songs.

All right, now I NEED to know what happened on Splash Mountain and I see that you've posted that while I've been typing this.

Haha I hope you enjoy it!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyrella View Post
Yay to riding ToT!!! I love that ride! My daughter who may have only been 40" with shoes on at the time , (Oops mom Of the year here )went on it and claims she loved it but her eyes at the end told a different story...
She says the next time we go she wants to go on it 10 times!!! We will see how true that really is!! Lol, maybe you have the same feelings as that now after conquering that fear???
Please hurry up and update I truly enjoy your trip report. Can I go with yOu guys next time???
Haha I don't know how little kids can handle it if I'm a grown woman screaming on it! Kudos to your daughter for braving it, and that is so cute that she wants to go on 10 times. I definitely want to go on it a bit more next trip, but when you get an intense bit of drops you definitely need a break inbetween trips!

I updated just now, so hopefully you get to see the Splash Mountain chapter. I'm dying to know what people think of it all. Also, I'm flattered we seem like fun people to go to Disney World with!
Old 02-11-2012, 12:57 PM   #148
GretchenG
Earning My Ears

Yikes! What an awful Splash Mountain experience. That's ridiculous that people can't follow directions and have to ruin things for everyone. I'm glad that they gave you something to make it up to you. The picture you took at the beginning is absolutely beautiful!

Mmm... More yummy food to drool over! I think I'll be about 50 pounds heavier after we go, because I want to try everything!
Old 02-11-2012, 01:01 PM   #149
Twoboysnmygirl
DIS Veteran

OH.MY.GAWD! That is insane! I think I might have died. We had a similar experience in 2008 when we got stuck in the TARZAN room on the movie ride...he kept swinging and doing his Aaaahhhh-eeee-ahhhh noise and we were only stuck for about 10 minutes! I cannot imagine 50!...and having to pee!

I'm jealous of your nighttime ride on TT, Savannah was in tears our last Epcot night b/c we missed out on riding it at night. Next time!
Old 02-11-2012, 01:25 PM   #150
amyrella
Mouseketeer

Oops you posted right before I Submitted... You were reading my mind On getting that update up... . I'm sorry about splash mountain... It's better than IASW right?? I didn't watch the video yet as I'm at the salon amd I don't want people staring at me funny... I'll watch as soon as I leave...

Can't wait to read more!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: