Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-06-2012, 03:59 PM   #226
Minnie&Nana
Dreams do come true!
Pretty darn charming!
 
Minnie&Nana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: MA/NC
Posts: 15,665

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
GOOD NEWS .... The Biopsy was negative The doctor will call me on Tuesday to tell what follow up if any she wants to do !!!!!
WOOHOO!!!

So now, in between the planning for all your OTHER trips we can plan for the December Celebration!!!
__________________
Christine

Minnie&Nana is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 04:04 PM   #227
dizneeat
DIS Veteran
 
dizneeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Austria
Posts: 14,108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie&Nana;44525080[COLOR=#9932cc
we can plan for the December Celebration!!! [/COLOR]
Christine, did you read that AoA now qualifies for FD? If it qualifies for that I am sure you will be able to get a nice discount in December as well.
__________________
Players: Karin Tom Find our trips here: Magicaldisneytrips
DLRP: Aug 12 - 21, 2014 to put our APs to good use
WDW, DCL: July 26 Magic/Med March 29 Magic/Western
Aug 22 Fantasy/Western Aug 29 Fantasy/Eastern
TR Feb 2014: Did you feel pressured ... TR 2013: Get off the ship ..... Pre TR 2014: DREAMing, some MAGIC and a little bit of Paris! Visit my other TRs/dining reviews here:

dizneeat is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-06-2012, 04:26 PM   #228
Minnie&Nana
Dreams do come true!
Pretty darn charming!
 
Minnie&Nana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: MA/NC
Posts: 15,665

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizneeat View Post
Christine, did you read that AoA now qualifies for FD? If it qualifies for that I am sure you will be able to get a nice discount in December as well.
Yes, I did!! The room only discount offered was only 5%...but it is not an expensive resort, so we will definitely keep it on the short list.

Karin, I want you as my travel agent!! My friends have said forever that I must have been a TA in another life because I took care of every one's trips (to everywhere, air included) for many years. A few years ago I was invited to join what is now a large and top of the line Disney Agency, but planning Disney trips for other people would be way too stressful...I am too OCD about Disney trips, especially for others. Watching for every discount, making sure they get all the ADR's...would never want that responsibility - and would never hand over mine to just anyone...but my goodness...you should be a Disney TA in your "spare" time! Just sayin'.... Not that you have any spare time!!
__________________
Christine


Last edited by Minnie&Nana; 04-06-2012 at 04:34 PM.
Minnie&Nana is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:41 PM   #229
englishrose47
DIS Veteran
 
englishrose47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Niagara Falls N.Y.
Posts: 27,907

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie&Nana View Post
WOOHOO!!!

So now, in between the planning for all your OTHER trips we can plan for the December Celebration!!!
Thanks Christine !!! Yes we can plan , I was just not thninking past the results for the last 2 weeks !! The Nurse said the biopsy was fine and the doctor would talk to me about follow up IF any needed ,I am wondering if the pap smear was mis read !! Any way I am sooooooo relieved !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizneeat View Post
Christine, did you read that AoA now qualifies for FD? If it qualifies for that I am sure you will be able to get a nice discount in December as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie&Nana View Post
Yes, I did!! The room only discount offered was only 5%...but it is not an expensive resort, so we will definitely keep it on the short list.

Karin, I want you as my travel agent!! My friends have said forever that I must have been a TA in another life because I took care of every one's trips (to everywhere, air included) for many years. A few years ago I was invited to join what is now a large and top of the line Disney Agency, but planning Disney trips for other people would be way too stressful...I am too OCD about Disney trips, especially for others. Watching for every discount, making sure they get all the ADR's...would never want that responsibility - and would never hand over mine to just anyone...but my goodness...you should be a Disney TA in your "spare" time! Just sayin'.... Not that you have any spare time!!
Karin you do know Dan is an at home Disney Specialist for AAA , maybe we could book thru him and do all the planning , he did tell me you do NOT have to have AAA to book !! News to me and him !!
__________________
April/May 07 Pop Feb 08 Pop May09 POP Sept 09 POP Feb 10 Pop Oct 10 Pop Aug 11 Pop Oct 11Pop Oct 12 Pop Oct 13 &Dec 13
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....8#post49995478 Where's my Suitcase ???
A PTR: [
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
englishrose47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:46 PM   #230
englishrose47
DIS Veteran
 
englishrose47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Niagara Falls N.Y.
Posts: 27,907

Carol's Mom Update. She is home and the mini stroke doesn't seem to have done to much damage, Carol says she does forget words sometimes , she is tired a lot , her bloodwork was up but platelets fluctuate between 1 and 3 . Carol took her out yeasterday Easter shopping and used a wheelchair .She is getting depressed , which is understandable .
__________________
April/May 07 Pop Feb 08 Pop May09 POP Sept 09 POP Feb 10 Pop Oct 10 Pop Aug 11 Pop Oct 11Pop Oct 12 Pop Oct 13 &Dec 13
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....8#post49995478 Where's my Suitcase ???
A PTR: [
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
englishrose47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:54 PM   #231
Poolrat
DIS Veteran
 
Poolrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Charlotte NC
Posts: 8,525

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
GOOD NEWS .... The Biopsy was negative The doctor will call me on Tuesday to tell what follow up if any she wants to do !!!!!
WHAT GREAT NEWS ROSIE!!!!!!!



__________________
POOLRAT PATI am a Disney Dork. 75- Contemporary,77- offsite Hyatt,86- offsite 1 day trip,88- offsite 1 day trip,98- Contemporary w/kids,01- All Stars Movies,05- Boardwalk,06- Coronado,07- Carribbean Beach,08- Beach Club,Oct 09 - POP/Coronado, Dec09/Jan 10 ASMu/ CSR , July '10-POP, Sept '10 POFQ,Oct '10 2X for F&W @ POP Oct'11-ASSp Dec '11-DVC SSR/AKL July '12- BCV, Sept '12- DL, Oct '12- BCV, Dec'12-POP Jan '13- OKW May '13-BWV Oct '13- BCV DEC '13- BCV May14-POP Aug 14- VWL Oct '14-DL
Can't wait to go back
Poolrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 09:07 PM   #232
englishrose47
DIS Veteran
 
englishrose47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Niagara Falls N.Y.
Posts: 27,907

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolrat View Post
WHAT GREAT NEWS ROSIE!!!!!!!



Thanks Pat
__________________
April/May 07 Pop Feb 08 Pop May09 POP Sept 09 POP Feb 10 Pop Oct 10 Pop Aug 11 Pop Oct 11Pop Oct 12 Pop Oct 13 &Dec 13
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....8#post49995478 Where's my Suitcase ???
A PTR: [
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
englishrose47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 09:30 PM   #233
Minnie&Nana
Dreams do come true!
Pretty darn charming!
 
Minnie&Nana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: MA/NC
Posts: 15,665

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
Thanks Christine !!! Yes we can plan , I was just not thninking past the results for the last 2 weeks !! The Nurse said the biopsy was fine and the doctor would talk to me about follow up IF any needed ,I am wondering if the pap smear was mis read !! Any way I am sooooooo relieved !!

Me too, Rosie! I was holding my breath and praying!!!
__________________
Christine

Minnie&Nana is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 12:35 AM   #234
dizneeat
DIS Veteran
 
dizneeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Austria
Posts: 14,108

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizneeat View Post
BEST news ever!!!!!!!!!!! Rosie, I am sooooooooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!
Rosie, you might have missed my well wishes ...... so I am going to repost!
__________________
Players: Karin Tom Find our trips here: Magicaldisneytrips
DLRP: Aug 12 - 21, 2014 to put our APs to good use
WDW, DCL: July 26 Magic/Med March 29 Magic/Western
Aug 22 Fantasy/Western Aug 29 Fantasy/Eastern
TR Feb 2014: Did you feel pressured ... TR 2013: Get off the ship ..... Pre TR 2014: DREAMing, some MAGIC and a little bit of Paris! Visit my other TRs/dining reviews here:

dizneeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 06:53 AM   #235
marvali
DIS Veteran
 
marvali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Upstate SC
Posts: 5,349

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
GOOD NEWS .... The Biopsy was negative The doctor will call me on Tuesday to tell what follow up if any she wants to do !!!!!
Super News Rosie!!!!! So happy to hear all is well!!!!! Have been waiting to hear something and I know you are relieved that the news finally arrived so you can relax! Now on with the trip planning!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
Carol's Mom Update. She is home and the mini stroke doesn't seem to have done to much damage, Carol says she does forget words sometimes , she is tired a lot , her bloodwork was up but platelets fluctuate between 1 and 3 . Carol took her out yeasterday Easter shopping and used a wheelchair .She is getting depressed , which is understandable .
Tell Carol we are happy to hear the positive news! We will continue to keep them in our thoughts and prayers!!!
__________________

AKV - since 2007 DIS Dad's Club Member #174
Me DW DS24 DS21 DS17
Link to 2011 AP Trips: Rides, Slides, Eats & Meets...It's an ANNUAL Pass after all!
Link to Dec 2010 Trip Report: Snow to 80 in 8 days–A spoonful of Holiday Cheer
Link to OKW Trip Report: OKW Trip Report
marvali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 06:03 PM   #236
Minnie&Nana
Dreams do come true!
Pretty darn charming!
 
Minnie&Nana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: MA/NC
Posts: 15,665

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post


Karin you do know Dan is an at home Disney Specialist for AAA , maybe we could book thru him and do all the planning , he did tell me you do NOT have to have AAA to book !! News to me and him !!
Think you meant this for me, rather than Karin? Aw... I already contacted a Disney TA that has a an 'in' with the Disney special needs department - she knows the woman I work with there when I call personally (the one I told you to about)...and since I am so special figure it will help be sure everything gets taken care of just the way I need.

Next time Dan!!
__________________
Christine

Minnie&Nana is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 08:15 PM   #238
englishrose47
DIS Veteran
 
englishrose47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Niagara Falls N.Y.
Posts: 27,907

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizneeat View Post
BEST news ever!!!!!!!!!!! Rosie, I am sooooooooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!
Karin I did indeed miss it you were the FIRST!! I saw Christines just a few minutes after and didn't think to go back a page !!Thank you !! I posted on facebook and had lots of reponses and my Judy wrote the sweetest reply !! I'm all teary eyed !!Means sooo much to know you are loved and needed !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvali View Post
Super News Rosie!!!!! So happy to hear all is well!!!!! Have been waiting to hear something and I know you are relieved that the news finally arrived so you can relax! Now on with the trip planning!!!

Tell Carol we are happy to hear the positive news! We will continue to keep them in our thoughts and prayers!!!
Thanks Marv it has been a tough couple of weeks !! but now I can get back to planning all the trips !! Carol is so up in the air about doing them, but she is determined to do Lake George and we will take it from there !! Am hoping she can do Universal too , I am not worried about Disney as I know I can find a cohort for that !!But it wont be the same without Carol we are such an awesome TEAM!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennbo123 View Post
That's so good to read Rosie!!
Thank you Glenn , I am now gonna try to catch up !! But the Dis has been soooo slow I get frustrated and get off !!

New vacation FAMILY style !! We have decided to do a family trip to Erie Pa this summer . We had to cancel out on Samanthas trip as financially we could not swing it so instead we are doing a family trip , she will get some much needed driving lessons and a couple of concerts are planned !! Kyle is still going to camp as that is Free !! I am also relieved about this as the worry of coming up with the money was getiing to Judy !!
__________________
April/May 07 Pop Feb 08 Pop May09 POP Sept 09 POP Feb 10 Pop Oct 10 Pop Aug 11 Pop Oct 11Pop Oct 12 Pop Oct 13 &Dec 13
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....8#post49995478 Where's my Suitcase ???
A PTR: [
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
englishrose47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 08:28 PM   #239
Minnie&Nana
Dreams do come true!
Pretty darn charming!
 
Minnie&Nana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: MA/NC
Posts: 15,665

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
I posted on facebook and had lots of reponses and my Judy wrote the sweetest reply !!I'm all teary eyed !!Means sooo much to know you are loved and needed !!!

Thanks Marv it has been a tough couple of weeks !! but now I can get back to planning all the trips !! Carol is so up in the air about doing them, but she is determined to do Lake George and we will take it from there !! Am hoping she can do Universal too , I am not worried about Disney as I know I can find a cohort for that !!But it wont be the same without Carol we are such an awesome TEAM!!!


Thank you Glenn , I am now gonna try to catch up !! But the Dis has been soooo slow I get frustrated and get off !!

New vacation FAMILY style !! We have decided to do a family trip to Erie Pa this summer . We had to cancel out on Samanthas trip as financially we could not swing it so instead we are doing a family trip , she will get some much needed driving lessons and a couple of concerts are planned !! Kyle is still going to camp as that is Free !! I am also relieved about this as the worry of coming up with the money was getiing to Judy !!
I saw Judy's FB post and it had me teary too.

You are special to us too, Rosie.

That is too bad about Samantha's trip, but it is a whole lot of money...the family trip will be wonderful...and driving lessons too!

What's in Erie, PA? Hey, I know some nuns there!!!

Good to have you back, Rosie....and no more health worries for you, please!
__________________
Christine

Minnie&Nana is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 08:44 PM   #240
englishrose47
DIS Veteran
 
englishrose47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Niagara Falls N.Y.
Posts: 27,907

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie&Nana View Post
I saw Judy's FB post and it had me teary too.

You are special to us too, Rosie.

That is too bad about Samantha's trip, but it is a whole lot of money...the family trip will be wonderful...and driving lessons too!

What's in Erie, PA? Hey, I know some nuns there!!!

Good to have you back, Rosie....and no more health worries for you, please!
Erie is only 2 hours away !!It has a great Zoo, an oldfashion type amusement park, Presque Island with 11 beaches and has no tax clothes shopping !!Perfect short getaway for us !! Also itis where they went in January for the Spplash Lagoon !@!!
__________________
April/May 07 Pop Feb 08 Pop May09 POP Sept 09 POP Feb 10 Pop Oct 10 Pop Aug 11 Pop Oct 11Pop Oct 12 Pop Oct 13 &Dec 13
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....8#post49995478 Where's my Suitcase ???
A PTR: [
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
englishrose47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.