Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-30-2012, 08:07 PM   #16
ljcrochet
DIS Veteran

I loved going to WDW when my girls were 17 months old. It was so magical letting them take in everything.
Can't wait to hear about the rest of your plans.
ljcrochet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:24 PM   #17
debrapagliasotti
DIS Veteran

Hello! You posted on my Dec PTR and I noticed your Thanksgiving PTR link, so I wanted to pop over and say hello.

Thanks for the suggestion of The Plaza. I just checked out the menu and it looks pretty good. I think I was always thrown off b/c it was sandwiches, but they do look yummy, so that might be the way to go

I am also going to read your Dec TR so I can get some ideas for Christmas at WDW.

Looking forward to hearing more, and I really hope your PIN code works out for you!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-31-2012, 11:07 AM   #18
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

I just noticed your link in your signature and had to come over to check out your plans. I am so excited to hear that you received a pin code!

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

mickeystoontown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:20 PM   #19
Pimama
Mouseketeer

Following you over from the BBC again. Since you Dec TR got me hooked on these boards I better jump on board again. Wish I"d have gotten around to starting a PTR, I'm a bit intimidated by some of the HTML stuff like embedding a link into my siggie. I know there are tutorials on the welcome board though so I can't really use that as an excuse. Maybe I'll be brave when I get back.

Curious and hopeful that the PIN will work....

Pimama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 09:34 PM   #20
francis6306
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljcrochet View Post
I loved going to WDW when my girls were 17 months old. It was so magical letting them take in everything.
Can't wait to hear about the rest of your plans.
Good! Did your girls nap in the stroller or did you take breaks? Cortlyn needed her naps in the room, and I'm thinking Catie will be that way as well- BUT she comes with me to work now and sleeps in the PNP in the back of the shop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by debrapagliasotti View Post
Hello! You posted on my Dec PTR and I noticed your Thanksgiving PTR link, so I wanted to pop over and say hello.

Thanks for the suggestion of The Plaza. I just checked out the menu and it looks pretty good. I think I was always thrown off b/c it was sandwiches, but they do look yummy, so that might be the way to go

I am also going to read your Dec TR so I can get some ideas for Christmas at WDW.

Looking forward to hearing more, and I really hope your PIN code works out for you!!
The Plaza is really good! It's a nice lunch and the milkshakes are AMAZING!! Hopefully you will like it if you chose to go there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
I just noticed your link in your signature and had to come over to check out your plans. I am so excited to hear that you received a pin code!
YES! I hadn't stopped to comment on your thread to let you know!!! I'm so excited!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimama View Post
Following you over from the BBC again. Since you Dec TR got me hooked on these boards I better jump on board again. Wish I"d have gotten around to starting a PTR, I'm a bit intimidated by some of the HTML stuff like embedding a link into my siggie. I know there are tutorials on the welcome board though so I can't really use that as an excuse. Maybe I'll be brave when I get back.

Curious and hopeful that the PIN will work....
YAY!!! You need to do a Trip Report over here! I'll help you!

Spring Break, March 2015 PTR

July '14 Girl's Trip!! PTR~Mar 2014 PTR ~ Nov '12 PTR~'Dec '10:My Pretrip Report My Trip Report!~'05 Girls trip Pop Century~
'99 Magical Music Days~81-90's Various offsite/onsite trips
francis6306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 09:40 PM   #21
francis6306
DIS Veteran

So… I'm a little bummed… But it's not horrible. Sorry it took so long to get on here- the girls had me running crazy last night and today we had Miss Catie's 9 month check up. NINE months!!! Really? How is it that she is that old?!

I have a room discount PIN, but apparently, it's not one that works for the whole trip unless the dates are all included. See. It blackouts the 17-23 of Nov, which is the bulk of our trip. We could get a discount on the rooms for certain nights only, so it doesn't really save us as much money as it could if we could move our trip up or back a week. Which isn't an option.

I'm still VERY excited that we GOT the Pin, and I'm just going to pray that maybe this means there is HOPE for Free Dining that usually IS able to be extended through your whole trip as long as you check in by the last date. We were planning on going before we got the pin, so not being able to use the pin won't stop us, you know?

July '14 Girl's Trip!! PTR~Mar 2014 PTR ~ Nov '12 PTR~'Dec '10:My Pretrip Report My Trip Report!~'05 Girls trip Pop Century~
Old 01-31-2012, 10:24 PM   #22
readytogotodisney
DIS Veteran

Well that stinks! But at least you save a little something right?

BTW - It's me Cara!
DL - 10/12 DCL - 4/13 ~ Dream 11/14 ~Dream
readytogotodisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 11:28 PM   #23
francis6306
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by readytogotodisney View Post
Well that stinks! But at least you save a little something right?

BTW - It's me Cara!
AWE!!! Hi my Real Life friend!!!!

Old 02-02-2012, 09:27 PM   #24
francis6306
DIS Veteran

Hello All!

So, we haven't made any decisions. I have the Pin, but it's not going to save me a whole lot. I got online- finally had some time- and tried to look at my options. I think I am spoiled. I went during a value week last year AND Cortlyn was free- so these prices are scaring me a little! But we are committed to going!

Right now, I have to watch Grey's!

Old 02-02-2012, 10:04 PM   #25
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

I know all about the pricing situation. I keep working ways to get something high dollar for cheap. LOL
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:03 AM   #26
debrapagliasotti
DIS Veteran

Well gosh, sorry the PIN code does not work for your dates. Darn blackout dates!!
Old 02-03-2012, 07:54 AM   #27
francis6306
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
I know all about the pricing situation. I keep working ways to get something high dollar for cheap. LOL
Yup. Plus, I am REALLY struggling with the room situation since we'll have Catie. We LOVED Pop- I really wish they had some family suites!

Quote:
Originally Posted by debrapagliasotti View Post
Well gosh, sorry the PIN code does not work for your dates. Darn blackout dates!!
Yeah, it sucks, because its a pretty good discount if we could move our dates. But I get it- I mean, they don't NEED to give Discounts during that week, because many people will be choosing to go just like we are- because of breaks from school. We will figure out something.

Old 02-03-2012, 12:02 PM   #28
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by francis6306 View Post
Yup. Plus, I am REALLY struggling with the room situation since we'll have Catie. We LOVED Pop- I really wish they had some family suites!

Yeah, it sucks, because its a pretty good discount if we could move our dates. But I get it- I mean, they don't NEED to give Discounts during that week, because many people will be choosing to go just like we are- because of breaks from school. We will figure out something.
Well Art Of Animation will be open then...right across the lake from Pop.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:32 PM   #29
francis6306
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
Well Art Of Animation will be open then...right across the lake from Pop.
That's true… But the section that I think Cortlyn would like (little mermaid) doesn't have the suites, right? And aren't they more expensive than the ASMu?

Old 02-04-2012, 12:04 PM   #30
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

You are right, but they won't be open then yet. They aren't opened as of now till Dec. 31st. They are opening the resort in stages and that one is the last stage to open. I think AoA looks so cool though. I will have to go visit it.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: