Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-19-2013, 11:13 AM   #1
S'sMom
DIS Veteran
 
S'sMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,038

Disney Dream June 13, 2013 (3-night)

My family and I will be on this cruise. Can't wait to find out if there are others.
__________________
S'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:43 PM   #2
S'sMom
DIS Veteran
 
S'sMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,038

Bump
__________________
S'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-05-2013, 04:42 PM   #3
IrishCowboy
DIS Veteran

 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 5,230

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list

Have a great cruise!
__________________
Disney Magic 1-20-2014
Disney Fantasy 11-22-2013
Disney Fantasy 10-12-2012
Disney Fantasy 7-21-2012
Disney Magic 11-19-2011 - Back to Back
Disney Magic 11-12-2011
Carnival Dream 7-24-2011
Disney Magic 6-13-2009, Disney Magic 11-22-2008,
Disney Magic 3-17-2007, Disney Magic 7-22-2006,
Disney Magic 9-03-2005, Disney Magic 9-18-2004, Disney Magic 5-15-2004, Disney Magic 5-??-2003,
Disney Wonder 12-19-2002, Disney Magic 5-25-2002, Disney Magic 1-19-2002, Disney Magic 5-12-2001
IrishCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:23 PM   #4
S'sMom
DIS Veteran
 
S'sMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,038

Thanks so much!
__________________
S'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:16 AM   #5
Toria
DIS Veteran
 
Toria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 638

DH and I will be on this sailing as well. We are leaving the kids with family. We call this our re-connect trip. We will take one every year. So excited and this will be my fourth and his third.
__________________
Toria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:50 AM   #6
S'sMom
DIS Veteran
 
S'sMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,038

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toria View Post
DH and I will be on this sailing as well. We are leaving the kids with family. We call this our re-connect trip. We will take one every year. So excited and this will be my fourth and his third.
That is awesome! I am happy to see that it will be more than 4 people on this cruise

DH, and I need to leave the kiddos and just go. This is our 7th Disney Cruise, but my sons 4th!

Welcome!!
__________________
S'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:55 AM   #7
Toria
DIS Veteran
 
Toria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 638

Just dropping in to say hello. Hope all planning is going well. Soon I will be booking our pre stay hotel in Orlando, purchasing tickets to Universal Studios and post cruise hotel. I am so thankful that we live about 6 hours away, which saves on airfare. Happy planning!
__________________
Toria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:09 AM   #8
S'sMom
DIS Veteran
 
S'sMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,038

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toria
Just dropping in to say hello. Hope all planning is going well. Soon I will be booking our pre stay hotel in Orlando, purchasing tickets to Universal Studios and post cruise hotel. I am so thankful that we live about 6 hours away, which saves on airfare. Happy planning!
If we lived closer, we would be broke. Lol. Oh how I wish we did, I would be there or in the area at least once every two months. You are right about airfare! No Bueno, however, it's a necessary evil I guess .

I am in the process of planning how to surprise the kids the whole vacation (DCL/WDW) and for some reason it is hard and it shouldn't be. I have a 10yo dd and she is just as nosey as they come. Lol. It comes in handy when I need her to spy, but not so fun when I'm trying to surprise her. Lol. My 4yo ds could care less. I love Universal Studios!!!

Let the continued planning continue
__________________
S'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:30 AM   #9
speakupjc
DIS Veteran
 
speakupjc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Collierville, TN
Posts: 1,137

My husband, dd age 10 (at time of sailing) and I will be on this cruise! We are doing a cruise to the Alaska the week before this one. We are so excited. We are looking forward to being on the new ship. It has so much to offer. This is the grand finale of our two week adventure. We are so glad that two other families will be on board with us. We were wondering if anyone else was on the ship. LOL. There are a lot of cabins that are still available so we are hoping to upgrade at the port or get sprinkled with pixie dust before.
__________________

Last edited by speakupjc; 03-02-2013 at 10:44 AM.
speakupjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 04:19 PM   #10
S'sMom
DIS Veteran
 
S'sMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,038

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakupjc
My husband, dd age 10 (at time of sailing) and I will be on this cruise! We are doing a cruise to the Alaska the week before this one. We are so excited. We are looking forward to being on the new ship. It has so much to offer. This is the grand finale of our two week adventure. We are so glad that two other families will be on board with us. We were wondering if anyone else was on the ship. LOL. There are a lot of cabins that are still available so we are hoping to upgrade at the port or get sprinkled with pixie dust before.
Welcome!! We will have our dd age 10 as well !! I can't wait to tell her that more than two families will be on. Lol. Wow. What a fantastic journey you will have, I love it! I noticed that there are some openings and i bet you will get your pixie dusted upgrade. We have a category 7A (?) GTY (navigators obstructed verandah, I think). I can't wait to get to know everyone.
__________________
S'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 04:54 PM   #11
S'sMom
DIS Veteran
 
S'sMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,038

Wait. I'm losing it. I just told dh that there will be another 10yo on the ship. Then it dawned on me.... The kids know nothing about this trip yet lol. I truly can't hold water I see. Lol. That's ok because when she finds out I can share this with her.
__________________

Last edited by S'sMom; 03-03-2013 at 07:35 AM.
S'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:10 PM   #12
speakupjc
DIS Veteran
 
speakupjc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Collierville, TN
Posts: 1,137

We are looking forward to meeting you and your family. My daughter is so happy that there will be another girl her age on the cruise. I read your blog and noticed that we have a lot in common so we will have lots to talk about. The things that we have in common include the following: (1) We are both DVC members (we own at SSR, AKL, and OKW, (2) I am a bzz agent as well and (3) My goal is to be on the Disney Mom's Panel. (I have made it to the second round twice but never reached my goal. Congrats on being a member of the Mom's Panel this year. That is so exciting). I loved reading your blog and look forward to meeting you!
__________________
speakupjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:35 AM   #13
S'sMom
DIS Veteran
 
S'sMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,038

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakupjc
We are looking forward to meeting you and your family. My daughter is so happy that there will be another girl her age on the cruise. I read your blog and noticed that we have a lot in common so we will have lots to talk about. The things that we have in common include the following: (1) We are both DVC members (we own at SSR, AKL, and OKW, (2) I am a bzz agent as well and (3) My goal is to be on the Disney Mom's Panel. (I have made it to the second round twice but never reached my goal. Congrats on being a member of the Mom's Panel this year. That is so exciting). I loved reading your blog and look forward to meeting you!
Thank you so much for the Congrats and reading my blog! This MP journey is unreal, and I am loving every minute of it . We do have lots in common. I love it.
__________________
S'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:38 AM   #14
Toria
DIS Veteran
 
Toria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 638

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakupjc View Post
My husband, dd age 10 (at time of sailing) and I will be on this cruise! We are doing a cruise to the Alaska the week before this one. We are so excited. We are looking forward to being on the new ship. It has so much to offer. This is the grand finale of our two week adventure. We are so glad that two other families will be on board with us. We were wondering if anyone else was on the ship. LOL. There are a lot of cabins that are still available so we are hoping to upgrade at the port or get sprinkled with pixie dust before.
That is awesome to be taking both of those cruises back to back! The change in experiences and scenary will be wonderful. I don't think that I have read of anyone doing that. I am hoping that we get to upgrade on the ship as well.
__________________
Toria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 05:55 PM   #15
speakupjc
DIS Veteran
 
speakupjc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Collierville, TN
Posts: 1,137

Cast Members have informed me that we may be the first. We are staying at Bay Lake Towers for 1 night, the Poly for 3 nights, cruising to Alaska and then cruising to the Bahamas It is in fact 2 Land/Sea Cruise from Coast to Coast. We are probably going to make up shirts that say something to that effect. We are so excited! We are going to experience the classic and new ships within 1 week of the other. It will be interesting to see the differences. We look forward to meeting both of your families. It would be great if we could have a meet. It may just be three families but you both are so sweet!
__________________
speakupjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.