Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-17-2012, 08:12 PM   #16
SnowWhitee
Luv 2 vacation with the Mouse

Almost forgot to post this - sorry for the delay!

We enjoyed 7678 on the Fantasy (5/26-6/2). I loved the aft location because it was so convenient to Cabanas. Actually, deck 7 was pretty convenient to everything. We took the stairs a fair amount of the time to/from activities or dinner and breakfast. That really helped us work off the food. In fact, I came back home a pound lighter But I digress... The only thing I did not like about this room was the vibration most nights. I have seen others mention that in the aft rooms. It was so bad I had trouble sleeping. For this reason I might rethink being so far aft next time.

Maurice was our stateroom attendant. He did a fine job, but for some reason I felt lackluster about him. The room did not seem to be cleaned well upon our arrival, so I left a note Day 2 with the items I wanted him to address. He fixed everything on my list and introduced himself after that. We were celebrating our anniversary and he left us real rose petals and towel swans one night We had towel animals daily, this was just a bit more special.

I liked the round tub just fine. The split bath came in handy for taking turns brushing teeth and me putting on make-up while the family did their thing next door.

Me DH DD12 DD10

WL, May 2006 (1st trip ever for me, DH and kids at Flower & Garden Festival!)
WL, Dec 2006 (1st MVMCP)
WL, Oct 2007 (1st MNSSHP)
SSR, June 2008 (10th Anniversary)
WL, March 2009 (Grandpa's 1st trip and Flower & Garden Festival)
CSR and WL, Dec 2009
CSR and WL, Oct 2010 (2nd MNSSHP)
POFQ & WL, Dec 2011
1st Cruise! May/June 2012 Mickey's Memorial Day Fantasy, Eastern
POFQ, Oct 2013 (3rd MNSSHP)
2nd Cruise! March 2014 Fantasy, Western
SnowWhitee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 09:21 PM   #17
Jessika
'Nobody tells me. Nobody keeps me informed. I make it seventeen days come Friday since anybody spoke to me.' - Eeyore

Yippee

Thank you all for replying!!!! I haven't been stalking the DisBoards quite as religiously as I did right after booking so I haven't seen this until now. I am so glad that you guys enjoyed the room. I think I will be okay with a bit of vibration. The details you provided CJ, were awesome and make me feel much better about choosing the room. I was truly beiginning to think there was a reason no one was reporting on it.

not too long til my cruise. I hope these next 5 months go by as quickly as these last did.
Register to remove

Old 01-13-2013, 06:54 PM   #18
aeirvin3
Earning My Ears

For those who have stayed in this room, do you have pictures you could share? From the description, I assume the bed and sofa are both facing aft, is that correct? This is a non-adjoining room, correct?
aeirvin3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 07:02 PM   #19
disny_luvr
DIS Veteran

Thanks for all the room reports. It sounds like a great room! We'll be staying in this room later this year and we can't wait!

Upcoming Trips:
Polynesian ~ August 1-August 4, 2014 (Just me and DH )
Disney Fantasy: 7-night Western ~ November 28-December 5, 2015
Past Trips:
* Disney Fantasy: 7-night Eastern Cruise ~ November/December, 2013 * Disney Magic: 2-night Cruise ~ August, 2012 * Beach Club Villas ~ June, 2012 * Wilderness Lodge ~ November/December, 2010 * POP/CBR ~ May, 2009 * Wilderness Lodge ~ November, 2004 * Dixie Landings ~ April, 1996 * CBR ~ June, 1991 * Fort Wilderness ~ June, 1984 *
disny_luvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 07:03 PM   #20
disny_luvr
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeirvin3 View Post
For those who have stayed in this room, do you have pictures you could share? From the description, I assume the bed and sofa are both facing aft, is that correct? This is a non-adjoining room, correct?
Correct, the room is non-adjoining.

Upcoming Trips:
Polynesian ~ August 1-August 4, 2014 (Just me and DH )
Disney Fantasy: 7-night Western ~ November 28-December 5, 2015
Past Trips:
* Disney Fantasy: 7-night Eastern Cruise ~ November/December, 2013 * Disney Magic: 2-night Cruise ~ August, 2012 * Beach Club Villas ~ June, 2012 * Wilderness Lodge ~ November/December, 2010 * POP/CBR ~ May, 2009 * Wilderness Lodge ~ November, 2004 * Dixie Landings ~ April, 1996 * CBR ~ June, 1991 * Fort Wilderness ~ June, 1984 *
disny_luvr is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: