Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 07-02-2013, 11:24 PM   #1801
DisneyManFamily4
Mouseketeer
 
DisneyManFamily4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Southern California
Posts: 217

Is the fe sign up sheet on the first page up to date? For some reaSon I thought we had more than 25 cabins. I may end up with quite a few extra gifts!
__________________
Jennifer DH Seth DS Anthony DD Madison
DisneyManFamily4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:34 AM   #1802
MrsG
We teachers ARE the worst!
I'm not sure how I'll be affected
Do I have to resort to FLUFF?
 
MrsG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Malverne, NY
Posts: 3,650

Anyone know which ports are a tender?

Also, I know we are getting a copy of the FE cabin list at our meet and greet. Any way it can be posted ahead of time? This would help just in case someone can't make it for misc. reasons. How else would they get a copy? We plan on being there. Can't wait to meet all of you!
__________________
MrsG is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 07-03-2013, 08:50 AM   #1803
FloridaMom3461
Disney Veterans
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsG View Post
Anyone know which ports are a tender?

Also, I know we are getting a copy of the FE cabin list at our meet and greet. Any way it can be posted ahead of time? This would help just in case someone can't make it for misc. reasons. How else would they get a copy? We plan on being there. Can't wait to meet all of you!
VilleFranche is a tender port and La Spezia may or may not be. Some cruises have tendered and some docked this year.

The FE list is posted on the first page of this disboard thread.

See you next week!
Randi
FloridaMom3461 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:56 AM   #1804
MrsG
We teachers ARE the worst!
I'm not sure how I'll be affected
Do I have to resort to FLUFF?
 
MrsG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Malverne, NY
Posts: 3,650

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMom3461 View Post
VilleFranche is a tender port and La Spezia may or may not be. Some cruises have tendered and some docked this year.

The FE list is posted on the first page of this disboard thread.

See you next week!
Randi
Thanks Randi! There's so much great stuff on our first pages - yet I forget to check!!!!!
__________________
MrsG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:33 AM   #1805
FloridaMom3461
Disney Veterans
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 208

Meet and Greet

For anyone new to the Disboard group and not on the Facebook group: Meet and Greet on Embarkation Day from 2:30 to 3:30pm Studio Sea, Deck 4, Mid Ship. Copies of FE list will be available (Thanks Eileen!) and I'll also have wristbands for the first 200 people
randi
FloridaMom3461 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 01:44 PM   #1806
FloridaMom3461
Disney Veterans
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 208

Schedule Changes

Since there have been some discussions on other boards about the dates changing for formal night etc., I checked with the concierge today and was told:

This would be what we have listed as of now.
Formal Night on night # 5, July 17th at Sea
Pirates Night on night # 10, July 22nd at Sea
Semi Formal Night on night # 11, July 23rd at Malta

Note this is different from what we had been previously told.

Randi
FloridaMom3461 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 01:45 PM   #1807
FloridaMom3461
Disney Veterans
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 208

Movies for our cruise

Got this from concierge today:

Movies - Buena Vista Theatre - Disney Magic
The release dates are tentative and subject to change.

Tangled (3D) Finding Nemo (3D)
Chimpanzee Frankenweenie
The Avengers Wreck-It-Ralph
Brave (2D & 3D) Iron Man 3
Oz The Great & Powerful Monsters University - PremEAR 6/21
The Lone Ranger - PremEAR 7/3
FloridaMom3461 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 02:41 PM   #1808
dcd777
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8

Hello

Hi Folks just got guided over here from Cruise Critic, were based near London and this is our second cruise on the Magic in the Med, our last one in 2011, were really looking forward to it, and hopefully to meeting some of you people as well, this is a fantastic itinerairy taking in Turkey and Greece, we cant wait, love the Magic as well, a classic cruise liner
dcd777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 02:56 PM   #1809
FloridaMom3461
Disney Veterans
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcd777 View Post
Hi Folks just got guided over here from Cruise Critic, were based near London and this is our second cruise on the Magic in the Med, our last one in 2011, were really looking forward to it, and hopefully to meeting some of you people as well, this is a fantastic itinerairy taking in Turkey and Greece, we cant wait, love the Magic as well, a classic cruise liner
Hi and welcome! Tell us about your traveling group!
FloridaMom3461 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 03:20 PM   #1810
dcd777
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMom3461 View Post
Hi and welcome! Tell us about your traveling group!
Myself, my wife, our daughter Jessica (10) and our son Robert who will be 21 on the 20th July, we are also cruising with great friends Sean, Susan and their daughter Lily who we met on our last Disney Med cruise.
dcd777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 04:13 PM   #1811
Disney_fans
Earning My Ears
 
Disney_fans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcd777 View Post
Hi Folks just got guided over here from Cruise Critic, were based near London and this is our second cruise on the Magic in the Med, our last one in 2011, were really looking forward to it, and hopefully to meeting some of you people as well, this is a fantastic itinerairy taking in Turkey and Greece, we cant wait, love the Magic as well, a classic cruise liner
Welcome aboard! We are also based near London and were on the Med cruise in 2011.
__________________
Michelle

Disney_fans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 06:06 PM   #1812
JimmyJackJunior
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Victoria, BC
Posts: 534

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcd777 View Post
Hi Folks just got guided over here from Cruise Critic, were based near London and this is our second cruise on the Magic in the Med, our last one in 2011, were really looking forward to it, and hopefully to meeting some of you people as well, this is a fantastic itinerairy taking in Turkey and Greece, we cant wait, love the Magic as well, a classic cruise liner
I believe we are meeting at 2:30 on disembarkation day in Studio Sea.
__________________
Disneyland - 21 times, Disney World Feb 05, Nov 11 DCL Eastern Carribean Feb 05, Alaska July 11, Mediterranean July 13
JimmyJackJunior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 06:44 PM   #1813
bellelinus
You have liberally applied fluff as filler as well
Let's not forget to feed our hearts and minds as well
I wish you -- and your yellow underwear -- the best
 
bellelinus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: New York City
Posts: 7,229

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMom3461 View Post
Got this from concierge today:

Movies - Buena Vista Theatre - Disney Magic
The release dates are tentative and subject to change.

Tangled (3D) Finding Nemo (3D)
Chimpanzee Frankenweenie
The Avengers Wreck-It-Ralph
Brave (2D & 3D) Iron Man 3
Oz The Great & Powerful Monsters University - PremEAR 6/21
The Lone Ranger - PremEAR 7/3
This looks great! Thanks!
__________________
--Julie

bellelinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 06:45 PM   #1814
bellelinus
You have liberally applied fluff as filler as well
Let's not forget to feed our hearts and minds as well
I wish you -- and your yellow underwear -- the best
 
bellelinus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: New York City
Posts: 7,229

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMom3461 View Post
Since there have been some discussions on other boards about the dates changing for formal night etc., I checked with the concierge today and was told:

This would be what we have listed as of now.
Formal Night on night # 5, July 17th at Sea
Pirates Night on night # 10, July 22nd at Sea
Semi Formal Night on night # 11, July 23rd at Malta

Note this is different from what we had been previously told.

Randi
Hmmm, looks like I need to change my Palo dinner when I get onboard since I had it for Malta night and I don't want to miss semi-formal . . . Thanks for the info.
__________________
--Julie

bellelinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 06:46 PM   #1815
bellelinus
You have liberally applied fluff as filler as well
Let's not forget to feed our hearts and minds as well
I wish you -- and your yellow underwear -- the best
 
bellelinus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: New York City
Posts: 7,229

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyJackJunior View Post
I believe we are meeting at 2:30 on disembarkation day in Studio Sea.
Let's not disembark right away!!!!
__________________
--Julie

bellelinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: