Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2012, 06:19 AM   #61
bobbiwoz
I'm happy to dance with you
I have 2 opinions
We had tried usual things to keep them away, including something like coyote urine, it is sold in hardware stores by us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane71969 View Post
Yes Halloween Card Exchange? Come on fellow cruisers lets start to mix and mingle!
Anyone else for the Halloween Card Exchange? PM me with your information! I'll close the exchange to sign ups on the 17th!
Old 10-16-2012, 02:08 PM   #62
bobbiwoz
I have 2 opinions
We had tried usual things to keep them away, including something like coyote urine, it is sold in hardware stores by us

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbiwoz View Post
Anyone else for the Halloween Card Exchange? PM me with your information! I'll close the exchange to sign ups on the 17th!
One last bump!
Register to remove

Old 10-16-2012, 02:13 PM   #63
Diane71969
CRUSIN ALONG

I sent you my info did you get it?

Diane71969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 08:23 PM   #64
bobbiwoz
I have 2 opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane71969 View Post
I sent you my info did you get it?
No I didn't, please resend it!

Bobbi
Old 10-17-2012, 05:47 PM   #65
bobbiwoz
I have 2 opinions

Official end to sign ups for Halloween cards! Stay tuned if you care to exchange Thanksgiving cards!

Bobbi
Old 10-17-2012, 05:51 PM   #66
bobbiwoz
I have 2 opinions

Getting to know each other!

Who has cruised DCL before? We have, but just Bahama cruises. We've been on Eastern Caribbean cruises before, but not on DCL.

If you've been to the Eastern Caribbean before, what is your favorite island?

We love to go snorkeling on St. John!

How about you?

Bobbi
Old 10-18-2012, 06:00 AM   #67
dbarker
Mouseketeer
You can't miss my DH. He's a big burly USMC redneck w/ a fanny pack and acting like a kid who can't wait for the next ride at WDW.

Cruise Spreadsheet

Wow!!

It seems someone else "borrowed" our spreadsheet. All of our info is GONE.

I will look into this and start a new one that is password protected. I should be able to work on this today and/or tomorrow.

I will let you all know.

Thanks,
D Barker
dbarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 07:52 AM   #68
dbarker
Mouseketeer
You can't miss my DH. He's a big burly USMC redneck w/ a fanny pack and acting like a kid who can't wait for the next ride at WDW.

It is recovered and back up.

Thanks bunches.

Last edited by dbarker; 10-18-2012 at 07:16 PM.
dbarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:21 PM   #69
ohMom
Kids Get Arthritis Too!
Amen and Hallelujah Sister!!

DISboards Moderator

First time eastern for us and looking forward to a low-key relaxing beach vaca!

We have cruised DCL but not the new ships yet. My co-worker just returned from a 4 day and they loved it.

Co-Moderator WISH forum -- Take the WISH challenge here.........
ohMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 03:30 PM   #70
ohMom
Kids Get Arthritis Too!

DISboards Moderator

Hey is the FB page for this group working? I requested a join but don't think it was ever approved?

Old 10-20-2012, 11:50 PM   #71
Diane71969
CRUSIN ALONG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohMom
Hey is the FB page for this group working? I requested a join but don't think it was ever approved?
Yes it is working send dlhvac a pm and check it see what happened. I think that is who posted link to FB page. Look back a couple pages to be sure.

Welcome!

Diane71969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:21 AM   #72
dlhvac
THE BEAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohMom
Try again DW says no request came thru

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

dlhvac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:07 PM   #73
Mickeyhugger
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohMom View Post
First time eastern for us and looking forward to a low-key relaxing beach vaca!

We have cruised DCL but not the new ships yet. My co-worker just returned from a 4 day and they loved it.
Molli! Hi! Our family sailed with yours as part of the 'Turkey gang' in 2005! Remember the group? There were 97 of us DISboarders wearing lime green shirts that first day, and the waves were so horrendous (only the first night) that most everyone left the dining room? We also shared the table with your family and your parents.

To everyone else here, a big 'howdy' from Texas. We're (almost) certain that we'll be on this sailing. It'll be me (Priscilla) DH (Rob,) DD (Rachel, 18) and (Shanelle, 17, Rachel's BFF who has sailed 4 Disney cruises with us.) We were originally booked on the Father's Day Fantasy but couldn't secure the same time off for everyone.

We sailed the Fantasy this past July. I'm sorry to say...it was the BEST VACATION AND CRUISE WE'VE EVER SAILED, and that it RUINED us. We'll forever be comparing future vacations to that one. Of course, there's no such thing as a bad Disney cruise. Let's just say, this was the best one.

I'll check out the facebook page

Mickeyhugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 05:26 PM   #74
ohMom
Kids Get Arthritis Too!

DISboards Moderator

Priscilla....no way could i every FORGET the turkey gang!! oh my gosh that was such a great group!!!

well guys the holidays are approaching and will steal away our time and thoughts...but i'm really getting geared up to talk and plan for this cruise!! i don't want to go into alot of boring details, but i've endured 3 major surgeries in the past 14 months, the most recent being 4 weeks ago and is supposed to be the LAST ONE and i'm ready to be fully recovered and healthy and go on a cruise!!! I had full-blown active Cushings disease on our last cruise, and though we decided not to postpone even though physically i wasn't up to myself, i'm so glad we went as it was such a mental boost. that was before my first surgery...now i'm finally on the other side!!!

on another note, does anyone have experience with contacting disney for less-then-common health concerns? any suggestions?? i just need to make them aware on the slim chance that i may need it -- but i plan on planting my behind on a beach chair ALL WEEK LONG!!!

Old 12-01-2012, 08:45 PM   #75
Jhalkias
DIS Geek
I am on a break from life to DIS

Hi Everyone!

Just looked for this thread - we booked this sailing right after our 2012 Wonder Alaska cruise around the same date. Someone else said it here, but this one is a bit of sticker shock for us. We are in 9502 - porthole room.

For my DW and I, this is our 12th DCL Cruise - an average of one a year since we fell in love with DCL in 2001. This will be our third time for a DCL Eastern, but our first time on the Fantasy.

There will be three of us cruising -
Me - DW - and DD 13

We are cruising with another family - friends we made back in 2006 when both our girls were 6. They have been great friends ever since, and we have cruised together several times - including the last two years to Alaska.

We really like the Classic ships - hope we enjoy the Fantasy. Look forward to seeing everyone in July!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: