Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-10-2013, 03:45 PM   #1021
mikeandmela
Earning My Ears

Here is my favorite picture from the La Spezia port:

[IMG][/IMG]

No pictures! The old gent repeated at somewhat regular intervals, but I had to sneak a photo anyhow so that years from now I can look at it and realize that we really were there and it wasn't a dream.

Last edited by mikeandmela; 08-10-2013 at 03:52 PM.
mikeandmela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 05:59 AM   #1022
jgura
Discruiser

Thank you

Thanks everyone for the FE gifts. A special shout out for the handcrafted scrapbook and wave phone holder. I always knew if someone was in the exchange if they were dangling a polka-dot phone case.

We were very busy at all the ports and successfully did them all DYI. After the heat and exhaustion we did not make time to meet our new fellow disboarders. But it was nice to see so many familiar faces from a 2011 cruise. We will just have to cruise again! We did have a fantastic cruise and hope we can make Europe happen again.

jgura
jgura is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-14-2013, 03:07 PM   #1023
pixie3
Mouseketeer
My nick name in high school was Boof!!!
I'm sure this isn't gonna go over well, but I'd like a banana clip

What a fabulous trip. Great to be away, but glad to be home. It's in the 60's here at home! A very different temperature than we experienced in the Med.!!!!

We booked a trip for next year on our cruise. (July 14 - Greece) I'm really excited about that!!!

I would like to thank everyone for the FE. We had a lot of fun! I "think" it went off okay. I apologize if something went wrong unbeknownst to me! Thanks, again!

Hopefully, we will cross paths again.
12/01 NYE Cruise Magic, 3/04 Magic, 8/05 Magic, 3/06 Magic, 5/07 1st Transatlantic Magic, 5/08 Panama Canal Magic, 3/9 Magic, 11/09 Wonder, 6/10 1st Baltic Sea Magic, 1/11 Maiden Voyage Dream, 6/11 Alaska, 7/12 Fantasy, 7/13 Magic Europe w/Venice, 7/14 Magic Greece
pixie3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 04:17 PM   #1024
Nevesmum
Nevesmum

Fe

Hi, unfortunately we were unable to join you as as dd fractured her elbow just days before, sounds like we missed out on a great time. Just wanted to thank everyone who delivered an fe gift to starmaker, that was lovely and very appreciated just sorry I could not return the gesture.
Nevesmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 08:02 PM   #1025
Pavilion 2000
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestewarts View Post
Thanks again for letting us join the mask making. It was great fun. And we got lost too, Kelly! We've already booked for 26 June out of Venice next year so looking forward to seeing Venice again.
Alex, it was a pleasure walking to the shop and making the masks with you and the family. I'm not sure we would have ever found it without you and Fiona there.

Kelly, I'm glad you enjoyed the mask making. The time seemed to fly by with the 2 masks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevesmum View Post
Hi, unfortunately we were unable to join you as as dd fractured her elbow just days before, sounds like we missed out on a great time. Just wanted to thank everyone who delivered an fe gift to starmaker, that was lovely and very appreciated just sorry I could not return the gesture.
Nevesmum, hope your daughter is feeling better.
Pavilion 2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 04:01 PM   #1026
Nevesmum
Nevesmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavilion 2000 View Post
Alex, it was a pleasure walking to the shop and making the masks with you and the family. I'm not sure we would have ever found it without you and Fiona there.

Kelly, I'm glad you enjoyed the mask making. The time seemed to fly by with the 2 masks.

Nevesmum, hope your daughter is feeling better.
Thank you, yes cast is off and she is getting back to climbing about, monkey bars are banned though!
Nevesmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 03:00 PM   #1027
thestewarts
Seasoned WDW Vets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixie3 View Post
What a fabulous trip. Great to be away, but glad to be home. It's in the 60's here at home! A very different temperature than we experienced in the Med.!!!!

We booked a trip for next year on our cruise. (July 14 - Greece) I'm really excited about that!!!

I would like to thank everyone for the FE. We had a lot of fun! I "think" it went off okay. I apologize if something went wrong unbeknownst to me! Thanks, again!

Hopefully, we will cross paths again.
Thanks for organising the FE. We had fun participating. We've booked the 26 June Greek Isles and Turkey. We've already joined the group's Facebook page where there's a lady on your cruise joined our group for hints and tips before you set sail. You'd be welcome to join us.

Regards
F
Old 08-20-2013, 12:30 AM   #1028
Babyhare
Earning My Ears

FE - Scrapbook

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgura View Post
Thanks everyone for the FE gifts. A special shout out for the handcrafted scrapbook and wave phone holder. I always knew if someone was in the exchange if they were dangling a polka-dot phone case.

We were very busy at all the ports and successfully did them all DYI. After the heat and exhaustion we did not make time to meet our new fellow disboarders. But it was nice to see so many familiar faces from a 2011 cruise. We will just have to cruise again! We did have a fantastic cruise and hope we can make Europe happen again.

jgura
I am so glad you liked the scrapbook. It was a labor of love. I hope you are able to capture many memories in it from your trip.

Thanks to all for the wonderful FE gifts!! Tide pens unite!

Disney Magic - 2006 / Western Carribean
Disney Magic - 2008 / Pacific Riviera
Super excited about our Disney European Vacation!!!
Babyhare is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: