Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-2013, 12:34 PM   #1156
Evad
Our Greatest Natural Resource Is The Minds Of Our Children; Walter Elias Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3EvilQueen View Post
My room-mates and I are flying out on the 30th as well.
Very good. Have a safe flight over!!

Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 / Nikkor 70-300mm VR / Nikkor 35mm f/1.8 / SB 400 / Fuji S700 /

Evad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 12:59 PM   #1157
purplern
DIS Veteran

[QUOTE=Evad;48505939]WOW way to close for my liking.... good luck, hope to see you on the cruise... [/QUOTE

We were arriving at 7:30 which would have been better but noe we have to go to Frankfurt to get to Barcelona.

Dixie landings-92 Carribean beach-03 AKL-03 Wilderness lodge-04 POR-06 Disney Wonder-06 Grand Floridian & Disney Magic 08
purplern is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-26-2013, 03:13 PM   #1158
Hashim
Earning My Ears

Diversion

On our first night at the cruise, the final game of the German football cup (DFB-Pokal) will be played (Bayern vs Stutgart), anyone interested to watch the game at "Diversion"?

Can I be confident that "Diversion" lounge has the TV channel broadcasting this game?
Hashim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 04:43 PM   #1159
I<3EvilQueen
Is That the Fashion 2nd Amendment-The Right to Bare Arms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashim View Post
On our first night at the cruise, the final game of the German football cup (DFB-Pokal) will be played (Bayern vs Stutgart), anyone interested to watch the game at "Diversion"?

Can I be confident that "Diversion" lounge has the TV channel broadcasting this game?
I would think that would be the best option if any.

Upcoming Trips:
7 Night Mediterrian Cruise June 2013
I<3EvilQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 04:24 AM   #1160
megagarwal
Earning My Ears

Shore Excursion timings

Hey all! I guess half of you'll must already be on vacation and having a blast! I just had one quick question: I've booked private sightseeing tours for most shore excursions, and I was wondering if there's a specific time we have to be back on board the ship? I guess 1 hour in advance should be good enough, right?
megagarwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 08:00 PM   #1161
Mommb
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by megagarwal View Post
I've booked private sightseeing tours for most shore excursions, and I was wondering if there's a specific time we have to be back on board the ship? I guess 1 hour in advance should be good enough, right?
The "all aboard" time will be noted in each day's Navigator. Getting back on the ship one hour in advance of "all aboard" time will be fine, but you need to be sure allow for traffic and anything else that may delay your return, because the ship can leave right at the designated time. Experienced tour operators should be able to get you back in plenty of time, but allowing at least an hour is wise.
Mommb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 08:56 PM   #1162
CruisinNick
dcl addict.

Welcome back from your trip! I hope you all enjoyed it immensely. My wife and I just booked a dummy date on the first Alaska cruise and will be moving it to the May 31, 2014 Med Cruise!

Is anyone that went on this cruise going to be writing a TR?
We cannot wait to read about your excursions!

Thanks!

castaway cay gold member
previous cruises:
nov 2010 -- 4 night bahamian on wonder
mar 2011 -- 3 night bahamian on dream
may 2011 -- 7 night alaskan on wonder
may 2012 -- 5 night bahamian on magic
may 2013 -- 7 night alaskan on wonder
CruisinNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 09:08 PM   #1163
ruadisneyfan2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruisinNick View Post
Welcome back from your trip! I hope you all enjoyed it immensely. My wife and I just booked a dummy date on the first Alaska cruise and will be moving it to the May 31, 2014 Med Cruise!

Is anyone that went on this cruise going to be writing a TR?
We cannot wait to read about your excursions!

Thanks!
I'd love to hear too! 9.5 weeks til we fly to Barcelona!!

I'd especially love to hear from anyone had an early flight home.
Maybe for this current cruise going on now, I'll search the live ships map & see what time the Magic arrives back in Barcelona.
Old 06-10-2013, 12:31 AM   #1164
Tink2312
I didn't ask to be a princess but if the crown fits...
May take over the world ... or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruadisneyfan2

Maybe for this current cruise going on now, I'll search the live ships map & see what time the Magic arrives back in Barcelona.
I'm hoping to do a brief TR and I've posted a few bits of info already on the UK Trip planning board. In terms of early flights, I think it was about 7.45am until we were cleared for disembarkation. We left the ship at about 8.30 and were at the airport just before 9am for our 12.20 flight.
Easter 1992 - Holiday Inn I-Drive/ Hilton St. Pete’s Beach, June 1993 - Doubletree Universal/ Hilton Clearwater, Easter 1995 - Quality Inn Plaza I-Drive,Halloween 1995 - DLP offsite, Easter 1997 - Quality Inn Plaza I-Drive, Easter 2000 - Doubletree Universal, Christmas 2000 - Courtyard by Marriot DTD/ Tradewinds Island Grande St Pete’s Beach/ Holiday Inn Universal Halloween 2001 - Cheyenne DLP, Easter 2002 - CBM DTD/ Clearwater Beach Hotel, July 2003 - Newport Bay DLP Jan 2004 - Cypress Pointe, Easter 2005 - Hawthorn Suites LBV/ Bahama Bay, July 2006 - Newport Bay DLP Christmas2006- Springhill Suites LBV, Thanksgiving 2007 - Buena Vista Palace/ Park Shore Naples/ Pop/ CSR, March/ April 2009 - Pop/ CSR/ Blue Heron Beach Resort Nov 2009 - SSR and free dining Oct 2010 - SSR and free DDP March 2011 - Solo trip to BLT Sept 2011 - DLRP Christmas/ New Year 2011 - BLT/AKV/WLV Nov 2012 - BLT/Dream 4 night Bahamas Cruise June 2013 -Magic Mediterranean 7 night cruise November 2013 - BLT February 2014 - DLP solo October 2014 - ASM, BLT & BC
Tink2312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:31 AM   #1165
JustAnnieNotHazel
Are we there yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruadisneyfan2 View Post

The ship docked in the early hours and we were off the ship just after 7am and on our transfer bus by 7:30am. We were at the airport by 8:25am, nice and smooth running.

Apart from my suitcase being completely broken after being taken from outside our cabin the night before
JustAnnieNotHazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 05:37 AM   #1166
ruadisneyfan2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink2312 View Post
I'm hoping to do a brief TR and I've posted a few bits of info already on the UK Trip planning board. In terms of early flights, I think it was about 7.45am until we were cleared for disembarkation. We left the ship at about 8.30 and were at the airport just before 9am for our 12.20 flight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAnnieNotHazel View Post
The ship docked in the early hours and we were off the ship just after 7am and on our transfer bus by 7:30am. We were at the airport by 8:25am, nice and smooth running.

Apart from my suitcase being completely broken after being taken from outside our cabin the night before
Thank you both for such a quick reply!

This is a relief to hear. That's our pick up time also. I wouldn't have booked such an early flight if I hadn't heard so many reports from others who had early flights. Annie, did you put your luggage out the night before or did you carry it off from your cabin the night before?
I was told we should self carry due to the tight schedule. That's not a problem for us but would be harder for my parents. My boys could always make a few trips to help them to get their bags to the lobby at least.
Old 06-10-2013, 06:04 AM   #1167
kazerneke
Earning My Ears

Can somebody post (or send to me ) the menus ( it they are changed for the med-cruises ) and the personal navigators ?
Old 06-10-2013, 06:37 AM   #1168
JustAnnieNotHazel
Are we there yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruadisneyfan2

Thank you both for such a quick reply!

This is a relief to hear. That's our pick up time also. I wouldn't have booked such an early flight if I hadn't heard so many reports from others who had early flights. Annie, did you put your luggage out the night before or did you carry it off from your cabin the night before?
I was told we should self carry due to the tight schedule. That's not a problem for us but would be harder for my parents. My boys could always make a few trips to help them to get their bags to the lobby at least.
We put ours out the night before, but won't very doing so again as that's How it ended up broken
JustAnnieNotHazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 12:05 PM   #1169
Disney mam
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazerneke View Post
Can somebody post (or send to me ) the menus ( it they are changed for the med-cruises ) and the personal navigators ?
I didn't save the menus sorry. But I can probably post the navigators tomorrow.

Med 7 night navigators 2013:
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/kiki...d%20Navigators
Disney mam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 12:43 PM   #1170
nzdisneymom
DIS Veteran

Welcome back - we are heading out this week and were following you all on the maps!

Ending the holidays ~ January 3 - 6 ~ Saratoga Springs
Girlfriends Trip ~ February 25 - 27 ~ Grand Floridian
Spring Break ~ March 16 - 23 ~ Animal Kingdom Kidani Villas
Hawaiian Vacation ~ June 9 - 15 ~ Aulani
Blogged our B2B Mediterranean Cruises 2013
nzdisneymom is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: