Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-18-2013, 08:20 PM   #976
OrangeCountyCommuter
DIS Veteran

I got my cruise docs today .
OrangeCountyCommuter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:33 PM   #977
heathervincent
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCountyCommuter View Post
Me too!
heathervincent is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-18-2013, 09:34 PM   #978
heathervincent
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by F2superstar View Post

I will need to look into that. We were just going to come off the ship and get a taxi to the airport.
We have an early flight and are using Barcelona Day tours for our transfer. 69 Euros for 3 of us.
heathervincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 10:06 PM   #979
Kirbo
Runs with Scissors

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by heathervincent View Post
Me too!
Me three!
Old 04-19-2013, 04:47 AM   #980
JustAnnieNotHazel
Are we there yet?

Good morning everyone. Just to let you all know that this weekend is the last chance to sign up for the Secret Mickey gift exchange as I'm going to close the list on Monday morning, so that everyone has time to sort their gifts out. Anyone that hasn't signed up and would like to, please pm me and I will add your details to the list.
JustAnnieNotHazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:38 AM   #981
F2superstar
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAnnieNotHazel View Post
Good morning everyone. Just to let you all know that this weekend is the last chance to sign up for the Secret Mickey gift exchange as I'm going to close the list on Monday morning, so that everyone has time to sort their gifts out. Anyone that hasn't signed up and would like to, please pm me and I will add your details to the list.
Annemarie, can you confirm is it the same for the Secret Mickey as for the FE gifts, $25/£16 per stateroom. Thank you.
F2superstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 07:02 AM   #982
JustAnnieNotHazel
Are we there yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by F2superstar View Post

Annemarie, can you confirm is it the same for the Secret Mickey as for the FE gifts, $25/£16 per stateroom. Thank you.
That is the set amount for the Secret Mickey exchange, but the FE gifts are entirely up to you, there is no set amount for the Fish Extender exchange
JustAnnieNotHazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:53 PM   #983
Pengwend
Mouseketeer

Just booked!!

Hi Everyone!

I just sent approval to our travel agent to charge us for this cruise! My husband and I have been trying to figure out which sailing we could make for this summer, and of course it ended up being the sailing closest to now!

I haven't even gotten confirmation yet, but I already booked our flights, so we better be all set... I see that FE is closed But looks like there might be a possibility of a third? group? I'd love to join in on that. We did an 11-night Med cruise with DCL for our honeymoon and LOVED it. This will actually be our 4th cruise with DCL and we've done FE every time! If we can't do that, I'd still love to do Secret Mickey, so I'll PM about that. SUPER excited. I also have all the documents from our Honeymoon cruise (Personal Navigators, port info etc.) which I could scan in over the weekend if anyone is interested. We hit some other ports which wouldn't be pertinent to this shorter cruise, but I could sort out the ones that would be overlaps.

26 May 2011 | Wedding Pavilion, Narcoossee's, Italy Isola West
Pengwend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:34 PM   #984
Tink2312
I didn't ask to be a princess but if the crown fits...
May take over the world ... or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengwend
Hi Everyone!

I just sent approval to our travel agent to charge us for this cruise! My husband and I have been trying to figure out which sailing we could make for this summer, and of course it ended up being the sailing closest to now!

I haven't even gotten confirmation yet, but I already booked our flights, so we better be all set... I see that FE is closed But looks like there might be a possibility of a third? group? I'd love to join in on that. We did an 11-night Med cruise with DCL for our honeymoon and LOVED it. This will actually be our 4th cruise with DCL and we've done FE every time! If we can't do that, I'd still love to do Secret Mickey, so I'll PM about that. SUPER excited. I also have all the documents from our Honeymoon cruise (Personal Navigators, port info etc.) which I could scan in over the weekend if anyone is interested. We hit some other ports which wouldn't be pertinent to this shorter cruise, but I could sort out the ones that would be overlaps.
It would be absolutely fantastic if you could scan in the navigators and port info. It's very difficult to find any on the Internet and as we've never done a DCL med cruise (or any med cruise for that matter) it would be great to know what goes on.

How lovely for you to return to the Med after your Honeymoon cruise
Easter 1992 - Holiday Inn I-Drive/ Hilton St. Pete’s Beach, June 1993 - Doubletree Universal/ Hilton Clearwater, Easter 1995 - Quality Inn Plaza I-Drive,Halloween 1995 - DLP offsite, Easter 1997 - Quality Inn Plaza I-Drive, Easter 2000 - Doubletree Universal, Christmas 2000 - Courtyard by Marriot DTD/ Tradewinds Island Grande St Pete’s Beach/ Holiday Inn Universal Halloween 2001 - Cheyenne DLP, Easter 2002 - CBM DTD/ Clearwater Beach Hotel, July 2003 - Newport Bay DLP Jan 2004 - Cypress Pointe, Easter 2005 - Hawthorn Suites LBV/ Bahama Bay, July 2006 - Newport Bay DLP Christmas2006- Springhill Suites LBV, Thanksgiving 2007 - Buena Vista Palace/ Park Shore Naples/ Pop/ CSR, March/ April 2009 - Pop/ CSR/ Blue Heron Beach Resort Nov 2009 - SSR and free dining Oct 2010 - SSR and free DDP March 2011 - Solo trip to BLT Sept 2011 - DLRP Christmas/ New Year 2011 - BLT/AKV/WLV Nov 2012 - BLT/Dream 4 night Bahamas Cruise June 2013 -Magic Mediterranean 7 night cruise November 2013 - BLT February 2014 - DLP solo October 2014 - ASM, BLT & BC
Tink2312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:52 PM   #985
F2superstar
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAnnieNotHazel View Post
That is the set amount for the Secret Mickey exchange, but the FE gifts are entirely up to you, there is no set amount for the Fish Extender exchange
Thanks Annemarie. I think I should stop buying now lol. I hope I have room in my case for all the gifts! It's been a lot of fun and we still have the pleasure of handing them out. My mum used to say it is better to give than to receive but in this instance I am looking forward to receiving them too!! Many thanks again for organising this.
F2superstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 04:42 PM   #986
valbob89
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengwend View Post
Hi Everyone!

Welcome - I suggest you e-mail Annemarie at cuddlykoala33@aol.com and let her know you would like your name added to the FE 3rd group. Val
valbob89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 05:09 PM   #987
Evad
Our Greatest Natural Resource Is The Minds Of Our Children; Walter Elias Disney

Quote:
Congrats!!!

Nothing for us yet......

Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 / Nikkor 70-300mm VR / Nikkor 35mm f/1.8 / SB 400 / Fuji S700 /

Evad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 05:11 PM   #988
Evad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengwend View Post
Hi Everyone!

Welcome aboard!!!!

Would love to see the navigators!

Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 / Nikkor 70-300mm VR / Nikkor 35mm f/1.8 / SB 400 / Fuji S700 /

Old 04-19-2013, 05:14 PM   #989
Evad

Quote:
Originally Posted by heathervincent View Post
We have an early flight and are using Barcelona Day tours for our transfer. 69 Euros for 3 of us.
Are you using them just for airport transfers??

We have a tour booked with them when we get off the ship, but airport transfers would be nice as well..... We are coming in a day early and leaving the Sunday.

Old 04-19-2013, 06:17 PM   #990
goofs
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengwend
Hi Everyone!

Welcome aboard, I would like to see the navigators too
goofs is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: