Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-2013, 07:08 AM   #931
OrangeCountyCommuter
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EjeG View Post
Give your neck a rest and get something like a Blackrapid and just carry it over your shoulder and be ready to shoot in no time.. =)
Sure nice if you have a heavier camera/lens combo but also also no strap rubbing that sun burnt neck or rub your neck raw after carrying the camera around for all day for numerous days. Ever ended up carrying your camera on your should strapped across your chest, than Blackrapid is for you, that is what it is designed to do and at the same time let you be ready to take pictures in no time (while normal strap strapped that way you probably have to get your one arm out from the strap so you can get it up properly to shoot).

[END INFOMERCIAL]
I want to thank you for the "informercial" After reading it I went and researched this product and bought one at my local store. Took it to Disney this week and LOVE it! It's great with my DSLR and my fairly heavy lens! T

Thanks!
OrangeCountyCommuter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:29 AM   #932
Arushy1
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by valbob89 View Post
This website is driving me nuts - not that it is a long drive - I've never seen it this slow and unresponsive for this long.

Anyway, I've updated the roll call with the info I have been given and added a few new DISnames - welcome.

Val
Hi I wonder if u can help me I am not too sure how dis works, I am going on the med cruise on June 1st and I think u are 2. I would like to join the fish thingy. Help please !!!!:
Arushy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-12-2013, 08:11 AM   #933
JMTwo
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplern View Post
No problem, I never know what day it is! We're from Pittsburgh too! Where are you from? We live in Brookline.
We are from Beaver County not to far north of the airport. We moved to the Pittsburgh area about 15 years ago, and I still don't know my way around the entire area. Where is Brookline?
JMTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:19 AM   #934
JustAnnieNotHazel
Are we there yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkertaylor05 View Post
to everyone thats joined recently .... I've been keeping up with the group just too lazy to log in

I've been thinking about the budget too ..... I think everyone's got you taken care of! We're first timers too the only thing I can think to add is if you want the special coffees, souvenirs, some onboard activities if you choose to partake bingo seems popular! And to remember if you're buying drinks from the bars etc that 15% is added .... I think that's right!
Yes that's right. But it's automatically included in the drink price so you don't even notice
JustAnnieNotHazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:20 AM   #935
JustAnnieNotHazel
Are we there yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arushy1 View Post

Hi I wonder if u can help me I am not too sure how dis works, I am going on the med cruise on June 1st and I think u are 2. I would like to join the fish thingy. Help please !!!!:
Hello and welcome!
Yes you are in the right place , we are all going on June 1st sailing.

I'm sorry I'm afraid the Fish Extender list closed a couple of weeks ago.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:29 AM   #936
Arushy1
Earning My Ears

Oh no I've just found out about it and it looks like fun xx thanks for getting back to me x
Old 04-12-2013, 08:38 AM   #937
Arushy1
Earning My Ears

Red face

Hi I've been reading the posts and I see there is a meet and greet. Can u please tell me when and where. We are 1st time cruisers I will be cruising with my hubby Joe and my daughter Madison age 4. Thanks Alisha xx
Old 04-12-2013, 08:43 AM   #938
JMTwo
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Old 04-12-2013, 08:48 AM   #939
Arushy1
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMTwo View Post
Thanks I sooooooo can't wait to go !
Old 04-12-2013, 08:49 AM   #940
JMTwo
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Hi I've been reading the posts and I see there is a meet and greet. Can u please tell me when and where. We are 1st time cruisers I will be cruising with my hubby Joe and my daughter Madison age 4. Thanks Alisha xx
I believe on the very first page of this thread there's lots of helpful information including info on the cruise meet on the first day. I read it's on deck 3 at the Promenade Lounge from 2:30 until the safety drill. Judy
Old 04-12-2013, 09:32 AM   #941
Arushy1
Earning My Ears

Hi I have noticed that some of you have ur stateroom number how do I get mine? Thanks
Alisha xx
Old 04-12-2013, 10:12 AM   #942
purplern
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMTwo View Post
We are from Beaver County not to far north of the airport. We moved to the Pittsburgh area about 15 years ago, and I still don't know my way around the entire area. Where is Brookline?
In the South hills by Dormont. We are 10 mins from Downtown.

Dixie landings-92 Carribean beach-03 AKL-03 Wilderness lodge-04 POR-06 Disney Wonder-06 Grand Floridian & Disney Magic 08
purplern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:49 AM   #943
JustAnnieNotHazel
Are we there yet?

Quote:
Hi I have noticed that some of you have ur stateroom number how do I get mine? Thanks
Alisha xx
When you log into your reservation if there is no stateroom number in your booking it means you haven't been assigned one as yet. Shouldn't be too long though.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:44 AM   #944
Arushy1
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAnnieNotHazel View Post
When you log into your reservation if there is no stateroom number in your booking it means you haven't been assigned one as yet. Shouldn't be too long though.
Thanks xx
Old 04-12-2013, 08:39 PM   #945
tinkertaylor05
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAnnieNotHazel View Post
Yes that's right. But it's automatically included in the drink price so you don't even notice
That's good to know, thanks

DCL Magic Med June 2013, Hotel New York September 2012, Disneyland Hotel December 2011, Hotel New York February 2011, Hotel New York June 2010
tinkertaylor05 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: