Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2013, 05:20 PM   #511
F2superstar
Earning My Ears

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkertaylor05 View Post
Go for it! I'm posting loads trying to get our thread going

Thank you for the reassurance tinkertaylor, only one more to go. I promise I will keep posting.
F2superstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:31 PM   #512
F2superstar
Earning My Ears

[QUOTE=sgodfrey2000;46780395]Hi,

Any one interested in sharing an excursion to Rome by Stefano Rome Tours? Here is the link http://www.stefanorometours.com/tours/christianrome/. We have 2 adults. So if there are 4 more people (6 total) the cost would be ~ $119/each at current exchange rate. Or for 6 more people (8 total) the cost would be ~ $98/each at current exchange rate.

Let me know.

Stan[/

For anyone who maybe interested I emailed Stefano Rome Tours and they still have spaces on their Rome Tours.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-16-2013, 06:01 PM   #513
lilpooh108
DIS Veteran

May I ask how many people have signed up for FE so far?

We're really interested, but we're constrained by our luggage space and we can't participate if there's *too* many cabins signed up. I just won't have enough space to bring the FE gifts. We're traveling with a toddler still eating toddler snacks and a baby still using bottles so that's all of our luggage space lol
lilpooh108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:06 PM   #514
tinkertaylor05
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpooh108 View Post

We're really interested, but we're constrained by our luggage space and we can't participate if there's *too* many cabins signed up. I just won't have enough space to bring the FE gifts. We're traveling with a toddler still eating toddler snacks and a baby still using bottles so that's all of our luggage space lol
I think there's talk of starting a new group at 15? I'll let Annemarie confirm that, they're totally on the ball organising it

WDW SSR/DCL EBTA May 2014, DCL Magic Med June 2013, Hotel New York September 2012, Disneyland Hotel December 2011, Hotel New York February 2011, Hotel New York June 2010
tinkertaylor05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:31 AM   #515
JustAnnieNotHazel
Are we there yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpooh108

Hello

We have had 12 cabins sign up so far and the general opinion is that 15 will be a manageable number. Then we will make a second group will new sign ups.
The first group will also contain the people that need an earlier cut off date as some people are leaving earlier than most to travel to Barcelona.

I will begin emailing the spreadsheet to all participants over the weekend

For all UK people looking for a FE, Ikea sell a lovely cream one with nautical style tassles that could be accessorised. And it's only £3.50!!!
Here's the link.......

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/pr...mls%3Ehomepage
JustAnnieNotHazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 05:49 AM   #516
F2superstar
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAnnieNotHazel View Post
Hello

We have had 12 cabins sign up so far and the general opinion is that 15 will be a manageable number. Then we will make a second group will new sign ups.
The first group will also contain the people that need an earlier cut off date as some people are leaving earlier than most to travel to Barcelona.

I will begin emailing the spreadsheet to all participants over the weekend

For all UK people looking for a FE, Ikea sell a lovely cream one with nautical style tassles that could be accessorised. And it's only £3.50!!!
Here's the link.......

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/pr...mls%3Ehomepage

This all sounds good to me, thank you and to everyone else involved in organising the exchange.

I checked out the Ikea link and this is absolutely ideal, again many thanks. I am getting quite excited now. Once I get the list I will be raring to go lol
Old 01-17-2013, 03:42 PM   #517
JustAnnieNotHazel
Are we there yet?

Fish Extender update

We now have 16 cabins signed up, so I will be looking to make at least two groups.

The first group will have an earlier cut off date so that people leaving to travel to Barcelona earlier than the rest of us will still have time to prepare their gifts.

If you would like to join more than one group then p,ease remember to let me know.

This is the list of names I have so far participating

Tinkertaylor05

Disneymam

kikids

wildel1021

newmommie77

DisneyMouseHouse

goofs

Absmom05

Gotomu212

FRENCHTINK - 3 staterooms

F2superstar - 2 staterooms

HeatherVincent

JustAnnieNotHazel

If your name is not listed and you've sent me an email please can you pm me with your details again as they may have gotten lost
Old 01-17-2013, 03:59 PM   #518
Kirbo
Runs with Scissors

We're not participating in the FE, but I appreciate your work on it!
Old 01-17-2013, 08:09 PM   #519
mpugh22
DCL gold castaway

New to the Thread

Hi! I just sent an email to the address listed on the trip website in post #1. My family would love to join a fish extender group. In the email I sent all the info requested. This is our 6th Disney cruise, but first time to participate in the exchange. We're looking forward to it!
mpugh22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:57 PM   #520
revins
Earning My Ears

Looking forward to a great time.

Hi All,

My wife Richlyn and I (Bob) are booked. This will be our 18th DCL cruise. Never done Med cruise. We will be coming in on the Trans Atlantic. Booked on ABD for shore excursions. Anyone have experience with ABD?

Bob and Richlyn
revins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:10 AM   #521
lilpooh108
DIS Veteran

Annemarie,

Sorry for the delay but I was out most of yesterday. I emailed you our details and PM'ed you just now. I'm hoping to get assigned to the earlier cut-off since we're leaving for Barcelona on 5/25.

Thanks for organizing everything!

Annie
Old 01-18-2013, 11:12 AM   #522
lilpooh108
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by revins View Post
Hi All,

My wife Richlyn and I (Bob) are booked. This will be our 18th DCL cruise. Never done Med cruise. We will be coming in on the Trans Atlantic. Booked on ABD for shore excursions. Anyone have experience with ABD?

Bob and Richlyn
Hi Bob!
What a small world. We're from Irvine and my daughter was born at Saddleback just up the street from Mission Viejo. Hope you have a nice cruise!
Old 01-18-2013, 12:05 PM   #523
JustAnnieNotHazel
Are we there yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpooh108
Annemarie,

Sorry for the delay but I was out most of yesterday. I emailed you our details and PM'ed you just now. I'm hoping to get assigned to the earlier cut-off since we're leaving for Barcelona on 5/25.

Thanks for organizing everything!

Annie
No worries Annie I've got all your info now
Old 01-18-2013, 06:15 PM   #524
sgodfrey2000
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgodfrey2000
Hi,

Any one interested in sharing an excursion to Rome by Stefano Rome Tours? Here is the link http://www.stefanorometours.com/tours/christianrome/. We have 2 adults. So if there are 4 more people (6 total) the cost would be ~ $119/each at current exchange rate. Or for 6 more people (8 total) the cost would be ~ $98/each at current exchange rate.

Let me know.

Stan
Folks,

We're not longer doing the excursion to Rome by Stefano Rome Tours.

Stan

sgodfrey2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:59 PM   #525
Nala 84
Earning My Ears

Hello everybody!

I'm new here and I'm so looking forward to our very first Cruise in June ! In our party there's also my husband and our little son (now 9 months old).

Can you tell me what "Fish Extenders" are?

We live in Germany and we've been to Italy and the Mediterranean Sea several times (so a cruise in the USA would've been a bit more spectacular to us, maybe ), but never been to Barcelona before and we wanna stay there a couple of days before Embarkation day.

We hope to be able to book a Shore Excursion to Rome (a walk through Renaissance Rome) - does anyone want to take part in that, too?

Nala 84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: