Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2013, 01:08 PM   #3391
MandyGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVURunner View Post
I posted an excel list to the FB page listing those intersted in the private tours, if you haven't done so yet, can you please check and confirm the information?

Thanks!
Feel free to eventually add it to your post on Part Two Thread if you would like, and I can also link from first post on that thread
Old 02-03-2013, 01:53 PM   #3392
Tink1987
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVURunner
I posted an excel list to the FB page listing those intersted in the private tours, if you haven't done so yet, can you please check and confirm the information?

Thanks!
I'm not on FB sorry But can confirm me and DB are definitely interested
April 2005 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe | June 2006 - Lanzarote | June 2007 - Cyprus | March 2008 - New York | November 2008 - Mexico | June 2009 - Cuba | December 2009 - Orlando - International Drive | April 2010 - Marrakech | August 2011 - Bruges | March 2012 - Paris and Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge | June 2012 - Norway Fjords on the P&O Azura | August 2012 - Amsterdam | September 2012 - Berlin and Budapest | May 2013 - Eastbound Transatlantic on the Disney Magic | August 2013 - Ghent, Antwerp and Bruges | January 2014 - Road Trip from Las Vegas to Los Angeles | May 2014 - Disneyland Paris | September 2014 - Orlando - WDW's Saratoga Springs | December 2014 - Bruges | April 2015 - Japan

http://www.flickr.com/photos/markcollettephotos/
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-03-2013, 01:54 PM   #3393
Tink1987
DIS Veteran

When can I start to book the tastings onboard? I have read a great TR today and just so excited to try them all! How many exactly is there??
April 2005 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe | June 2006 - Lanzarote | June 2007 - Cyprus | March 2008 - New York | November 2008 - Mexico | June 2009 - Cuba | December 2009 - Orlando - International Drive | April 2010 - Marrakech | August 2011 - Bruges | March 2012 - Paris and Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge | June 2012 - Norway Fjords on the P&O Azura | August 2012 - Amsterdam | September 2012 - Berlin and Budapest | May 2013 - Eastbound Transatlantic on the Disney Magic | August 2013 - Ghent, Antwerp and Bruges | January 2014 - Road Trip from Las Vegas to Los Angeles | May 2014 - Disneyland Paris | September 2014 - Orlando - WDW's Saratoga Springs | December 2014 - Bruges | April 2015 - Japan

Old 02-03-2013, 02:19 PM   #3394
WVURunner
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyGirl View Post
Feel free to eventually add it to your post on Part Two Thread if you would like, and I can also link from first post on that thread
I added the Tour info in my post on the new thread, thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink1987 View Post
I'm not on FB sorry But can confirm me and DB are definitely interested
I gotcha ya! You confirmed on here already!
Old 02-03-2013, 02:20 PM   #3395
WVURunner
DIS Veteran

FE gifts

Being forced to stay in and take it easy this weekend was great! I made 60 FE gifts so far!
Old 02-03-2013, 02:56 PM   #3396
MissAndrea
Mouseketeer

WVURunner has added the 3 hour tour (at my request...thank you! ) in Gibraltar. Here's the info if anyone is interested in joining DH, DD12, and me.

Tour C (approx. 3 hours)
Europa Point/ Trinity Lighthouse
Pillars of Hercules/Jews Gate
St Michael's Cave
Apes Den/Top of the Rock
Great Siege Tunnels
Moorish Castle/Tower of Homage

The tour is £210 that would be divided equally between anyone in this group, up to 8 people in a van.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:30 PM   #3397
WVURunner
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAndrea View Post
WVURunner has added the 3 hour tour (at my request...thank you! ) in Gibraltar. Here's the info if anyone is interested in joining DH, DD12, and me.

Tour C (approx. 3 hours)
Europa Point/ Trinity Lighthouse
Pillars of Hercules/Jews Gate
St Michael's Cave
Apes Den/Top of the Rock
Great Siege Tunnels
Moorish Castle/Tower of Homage

The tour is £210 that would be divided equally between anyone in this group, up to 8 people in a van.
Don't forget:
ADMISSION FEES
Nature Reserve - £10.00 per person
Admission for under 6 year olds - FREE

I have added this info on Thread Two along with the other two tours.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:48 PM   #3398
MissAndrea
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVURunner View Post
Don't forget:
ADMISSION FEES
Nature Reserve - £10.00 per person
Admission for under 6 year olds - FREE

I have added this info on Thread Two along with the other two tours.
Oops, forgot about the fee. Thanks for adding this and for coordinating everything!!
Old 02-03-2013, 04:23 PM   #3399
Tink1987
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Being forced to stay in and take it easy this weekend was great! I made 60 FE gifts so far!
Well done! I need to get my skates on

Old 02-03-2013, 04:37 PM   #3400
NancyIL
DIS Veteran

Rick Steves' Barcelona

Today Vicki and I decided to spend one more night in Barcelona post-cruise - primarily because there were award seats on the same American Airlines flights to JFK the next day. Vicki is on the same flight to Nashville, whereas I am booked on Newark to Chicago to Champaign flights. I HOPE something opens up from JFK (or LaGuardia) to Chicago between now and June 5, as I'd rather not have to get myself to Newark.

I have been reading reviews of Barcelona tour companies at Trip Advisor, and wishing I had a Rick Steves guide book for suggestions. I checked Amazon for his latest Spain guide book, then thought to check his web site to see what if he has anything just for Barcelona. Lo and behold - he just came out with a Barcelona guide book in January (http://travelstore.ricksteves.com/ca...tId=162&id=532)! I am ordering it from Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/161...=ATVPDKIKX0DER), along with Eyewitness Barcelona and Catelonia in a new edition (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/075...=ATVPDKIKX0DER).
Old 02-03-2013, 06:37 PM   #3401
AKdvc
Earning My Ears

Smile FE sign up

I'm new to DIS boards, but have cruised several times. We are also hoping to sign up to participate in FE for the EBTA in May. Have never done this before, but it sounds like fun.
Old 02-03-2013, 07:07 PM   #3402
MissAndrea
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKdvc View Post
I'm new to DIS boards, but have cruised several times. We are also hoping to sign up to participate in FE for the EBTA in May. Have never done this before, but it sounds like fun.
Old 02-03-2013, 07:46 PM   #3403
DisneyMouseHouse

Help! I am a DIS Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKdvc
Welcome! I responded to one of your other posts on the 7 night Med, glad to have you X2....
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it."

Our Travels
Old 02-03-2013, 07:50 PM   #3404
DisneyMouseHouse

Help! I am a DIS Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink1987
When can I start to book the tastings onboard? I have read a great TR today and just so excited to try them all! How many exactly is there??
Generally, you can do this first thing at Guest Services once on board.....they should have the complete schedule for the entire week. I am going to try to get that list before hand and post it, but don't know that will be possible, even though they know it a day or two ahead, they don't like to share...haha

Oops...also meant to say there is usually a wine, whiskey, mixed drinks, tequila....those are just the ones I can think of. Sometimes they have more than one of the same type. Plus we're doing the private mixology too.....

Our Travels
Old 02-03-2013, 07:54 PM   #3405
DisneyMouseHouse

Help! I am a DIS Addict!

Quote:
Woo woo for you!

Our Travels
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: