Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 07:50 AM   #1786
Mom323
Founding member of FOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by annichan View Post
Mom 323, if you wish, go ahead and post the thread now - I am here for at least the next hour or so.

A day by day calendar of events sounds good! I could use the 2nd post for that or, if you prefer, you could add it to your post too.
Okay!!!

Why don't you handle the day by day?
Old 01-23-2013, 07:51 AM   #1787
kmitchel
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by neg58 View Post
It's not non-stop, but SW has LAX to Ft. Lauderdale on May 4th for $127, one stop (2 free bags, all the chips you care to eat, lots of juice and soda), leave at 10 am get to FLL just after 8 (5 PDT). Several others at $187 also with one stop. I'd rather have one stop on the luxury airlines like SW or Spirit because 5-6 straight hours is a killer.

I love SW. I booked all 4 of our flights for this cruise with points just this weekend. I know that we'll each get 2 free bags, and a little closer to departure date I'll pay the $10 for the return flights out of LAX because we can't check in 24 hours in advance since we'll be at sea.

Nancy
Thanks, but we live in Florida so I am just looking for the return. I understand why Alan is biased towards SWA, but if they are more expensive (even after the nickels and dimes) and take longer with stops, I don't think they would get my business. Lack of assigned seats are also a problem since I am going with my son and my Mom. I hate the stress of rushing to get on the plane to try to get all of us sitting together. I think American has a flight with only one stop into Tampa that we may be able to get that was cheaper than SWA too. I was just hoping for a non-stop.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-23-2013, 07:53 AM   #1788
Mom323
Founding member of FOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meghatron View Post
I'd be interested. But we'd need to pick a day before Silver booking opens on the 5th so I don't book Palo brunch the same day.
Here is our new thread home
I'm sending a pm to the mods to close this one. Please let Annichan post 2nd.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3052553
Old 01-23-2013, 08:03 AM   #1789
annichan
There's a platypus controlling me, he's underneath the table

Thank you Mom323 for starting the new thread, and thank you everybody else who is online at the moment for letting me jump in and post second!

Now back to work - I will upgrade my 2nd post once I get home tonight. I will use it for a calendar of events - so if anybody has an event in mind apart from the Champagne Girls Meet, let me know!

2005: It all started with DLP Disneyland Paris (3 nights) / 2009: Honeymoon at Wilderness Lodge (15 nights)
2010: Magic Western Caribbean, then BCV (11 nights) / 2011: Magic Mediterranean Cruise (Magic, 11 nights)
2011: Our return to Disneyland Resort Paris (4 nights) / August 2012: NYC to Castaway Cay and Canada (B2B, Magic, 13 nights)
2013: Westbound Panama Canal Cruise (Wonder, 14 nights) + 3 days at Disneyland / 2014: Westbound Transatlantic and Southern Caribbean (B2B, Magic, 21 nights)
2015: Eastbound Transatlantic (Magic, 15 nights)

Old 01-23-2013, 09:55 AM   #1790
mmouse37
Mickey for Me!
Likes surprises

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom323 View Post
Here is our new thread home
I'm sending a pm to the mods to close this one. Please let Annichan post 2nd.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3052553
ok...all set..i closed this one happy planning everyone..wish i could join u all!

MJ
Disney Dream - 5 times - Official Maiden Voyage January 26, 2011
Disney Fantasy - 2 times

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: