Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2012, 11:15 PM   #226
abayaflowers
DIS Veteran

I just updated my info on the spreadsheet. My oldest DD took a quick look at the growing list and she is hoping with a lot of pixie dust that another DD 13 will be joining in.

I also enable the filter feature to sort the spreadsheet based on any of the columns e.g. names, locations, etc.

Yeah!
abayaflowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:42 PM   #227
SueTGGR
Disney visits as often as money will allow-donations accepted

US too!

We bit the bullet and decided to change our summer plans for this June and move our OBB 7 day Western Car on the Fantasy to this cruise. I hope we made the right decision. I know we have wanted to go on DCL to Europe for a long time (in fact at one time were booked on the Western Transatlantic and because of work had to cancel) and with Greece and Turkey thrown in there....well I will just have to wait, right?
So it will be myself, DH and DS (13 when we cruise). It sounds so far away but I'm sure we can all keep each other occupied so we don't go crazy waiting.
Now I am going back to read all the other posts.
Later,
Sue
Grew up around Disneyland until I was silly enough to move away. Now make yearly (or more) trips from Nor Cal And now hoping to help others find their Paradise!
SueTGGR is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-01-2012, 05:30 PM   #228
MinnieDiva
Obsessive Trip Planner

So, in case you want to know how deep my craziness lies, I started a PTR:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2871334

Back to the Med 2013 Greece Itinerary. We're back!!http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2871334
"Dreamy" 15th Anniversary TR!:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3004870
MinnieDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 05:30 PM   #229
nzdisneymom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueTGGR View Post
We bit the bullet and decided to change our summer plans for this June and move our OBB 7 day Western Car on the Fantasy to this cruise. I hope we made the right decision. I know we have wanted to go on DCL to Europe for a long time (in fact at one time were booked on the Western Transatlantic and because of work had to cancel) and with Greece and Turkey thrown in there....well I will just have to wait, right?
So it will be myself, DH and DS (13 when we cruise). It sounds so far away but I'm sure we can all keep each other occupied so we don't go crazy waiting.
Later,
Sue
Sue - welcome to the Roll Call. We had originally booked a June 2012 on the Fantasy, then moved it to Thanksgiving on the Dream, and now moved it to June 2013 for the Med!

Ending the holidays ~ January 3 - 6 ~ Saratoga Springs
Girlfriends Trip ~ February 25 - 27 ~ Grand Floridian
Spring Break ~ March 16 - 23 ~ Animal Kingdom Kidani Villas
Hawaiian Vacation ~ June 9 - 15 ~ Aulani
Blogged our B2B Mediterranean Cruises 2013
nzdisneymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 05:31 PM   #230
MinnieDiva
Obsessive Trip Planner

And...we've jumped over the 500-day line!

Is that sad that I'm getting excited by this milestone?

Back to the Med 2013 Greece Itinerary. We're back!!http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2871334
Old 02-01-2012, 06:26 PM   #231
4boons
2000 DCL Vacation Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueTGGR View Post
Later,
Sue
Sue,
We did the same thing. We had the Fantasy booked for June 2012 and moved it to this cruise.
Welcome aboard.
Bill

1999 DCL Magic 3-night Bahamas <> 2000 DCL Marketing Video <> 2000 DCL Magic Thanksgiving 7-night Eastern <> 2001 US Independence 7-night Hawaiian Islands <> 2002 DCL Magic 7-night Western <> 2004 DCL Magic Spring Break 7-night Western <> 2005 DCL Magic 14-night Westbound Panama Canal <> 2007 DCL Wonder 3-night Bahamas <> 2008 DCL Wonder 3-night Bahamas <> 2008 DCL Magic 15-night Eastbound Panama Canal <> 2010 DCL Magic 12-night Baltic <> 2011 DCL Wonder 7-night Alaska <> 2011 DCL Dream 4-night Bahamas <> 2012 DCL Wonder 7-night Pacific Coast <> June 2013 DCL Wonder 7-night Alaska <> Booked Cruises <> Dec. 2014 DCL Magic 7-night Western Caribbean <> May 2015 DCL Magic 15-night Eastbound Transatlantic
4boons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 07:34 PM   #232
DL1957
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinnieDiva View Post
So, in case you want to know how deep my craziness lies, I started a PTR:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2871334

You are great! I am right there with you. Been obsessed since the early 1950s yes I am dating myself! One of your posts indicated you were from the Bay Area. I am from San Carlos and lived there up until 11 years ago when DH and i moved to Williamsburg VA. I am still a season ticket holder of the SF Giants. Great to be cruising with you and all of the other gread Dis folks. Sue
Copenhagen to Dover June, 2015!
Disneyland - over 100 visits
WDW - Over 10
DVC since 2001
DL1957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 07:45 PM   #233
grizbuzz
DIS Veteran

Moved our dummy cruise to the June 2013 Greece cruise for my family. Now have over a year to convince DH this is a good idea.

Been on Northern Europe and two Mediterranean DCL cruises. Really looking forward to another Disney European cruise. Wish I could stop in Croatia and Greece, though.

Me DH DS (11) DS (9)
grizbuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 07:56 PM   #234
Mineu
DIS Veteran

Hi all! We moved our 2012 Fantasy cruise to this one on the first day! My daughter had to help me add our info to the spread sheet-so, it should be correct! I was on one of the 10 day Med. cruises from 2010-loved all of the ports! I'll second the suggestion I saw awhile back for the Eurostars Grand Marina-loved the hotel and the great rate from Travelzoo! Looking forward to the planning
Mineu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:07 PM   #235
JOANNEL
DVC MEMBER 6/02
I haven't laughed that hard in ages

Hi nzdisneymom- where in north florida are you? We are in fort walton.
JOANNEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:20 PM   #236
MinnieDiva
Obsessive Trip Planner

Quote:
Originally Posted by DL1957 View Post
You are great! I am right there with you. Been obsessed since the early 1950s yes I am dating myself! One of your posts indicated you were from the Bay Area. I am from San Carlos and lived there up until 11 years ago when DH and i moved to Williamsburg VA. I am still a season ticket holder of the SF Giants. Great to be cruising with you and all of the other gread Dis folks. Sue
Hello fellow Californian!! You fly back for Giant's games??

kim

Old 02-01-2012, 11:21 PM   #237
MinnieDiva
Obsessive Trip Planner

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizbuzz View Post

Moved our dummy cruise to the June 2013 Greece cruise for my family. Now have over a year to convince DH this is a good idea.

Been on Northern Europe and two Mediterranean DCL cruises. Really looking forward to another Disney European cruise. Wish I could stop in Croatia and Greece, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mineu View Post
Hi all! We moved our 2012 Fantasy cruise to this one on the first day! My daughter had to help me add our info to the spread sheet-so, it should be correct! I was on one of the 10 day Med. cruises from 2010-loved all of the ports! I'll second the suggestion I saw awhile back for the Eurostars Grand Marina-loved the hotel and the great rate from Travelzoo! Looking forward to the planning

It amazes me how big this group is already!!

Old 02-01-2012, 11:30 PM   #238
pxlbarrel
They won't allow any kind of cow though
Geez, I gotta start cleaning your rooms so I can get those treats

Almost 1.5 years till we sail and this meet thread is already 16 pages long!

We are certainly committed ... or need to be.
1975 WDW Fort Wilderness | 1983 Disneyland | 1992 WDW Offsite | 1996 Disneyland (DL Pacific Hotel)| 1999 Disneyland | 2000 WDW Dixie Landings | 2002 Disneyland | 2003 WDW Offsite | 2004 Disneyland | 2005 WDW Offsite | 2006 Disneyland | 2007 Tokyo Disneyland /Disney Sea / HK Disneyland (Disney's Hollywood Hotel) | 2008 Disneyland | 2008 WDW Offsite | 2009 Disneyland Paris | 2009 Disneyland | 2009 WDW Caribbean Beach Resort - DCL Disney Magic | 2011 Disneyland | 2011 Disney Magic Mediterranean | 2012 Disneyland (VGC) | 2012 ABD -Enchanted China | 2012 HK Disneyland | 2012 DCL Disney Magic NYC/Canada | 2012 WDW Boardwalk | 2013 Disneyland | 2013 Disney Magic Mediterranean Greek | 2013 Disney Dream Bahamas | 2014 Disneyland (VGC)
pxlbarrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:36 PM   #239
abayaflowers
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4boons View Post
Sue,
We did the same thing. We had the Fantasy booked for June 2012 and moved it to this cruise.
Welcome aboard.
Bill
Hi, Bill!

I noticed that you are from Lubbock, Texas. Well, just to let you know, I attended Texas Tech University during my 1st year of college. So, thank you for bringing the West Texas to the cruise next year!

Geri
Old 02-01-2012, 11:44 PM   #240
abayaflowers
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinnieDiva View Post
Hello fellow Californian!! You fly back for Giant's games??

kim
Hi, Kim:

I am sorry that I mistaken you for another former discruiser of the 12-night Med in August 2010. Our family was on the cruise prior to your cruise scheduled.

The friends whom we met had a similar name who was also from Washington, too! ... I know it does not seem close, but I thought... Wow! we are on the same cruise again! Sorry, but happy to meet you and the others on this disboard.

And, yes, I am from California and am looking forward to meeting everyone.

So, I am in agreement with everyone... I can't stop thinking about this cruise.

-Geri

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: