Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2012, 09:23 PM   #182
brookelizabeth
Jambo Wildbunch Gang

What a FUN event! I hope I am able to do some of these in the future years as Henry gets older and it's easier for me to sneak away for a few days.
Feb 2014 - Vero Beach ... Sept 2013 - CR/Disney Fantasy...March 2013 - AKL/SSR/POR ... Oct 2012 - OKW ... Sept 2012 - Disney Magic ... June 2012 - Disney Magic ... Jan 2012 - PPH/VGC ... Aug 2011 - Pop/YC/OKW ... May 2011 - ASMo ... Feb/March 2011 - BWV/BLT ... Sept 2010 - BWV ... Dec/Jan 2009/10 - AKV ... Sept 2009 - CSR ... Jan 2009 - SSR ... Nov 2008 - WL ... Oct 2006 - AKL
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-08-2012, 05:50 PM   #183
mrsksomeday
My Prince uses a power wheelchair!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolllyHoliday View Post
Yeah!!! So glad to see you posting again!! Your trip reports are always so interesting. I really look forward to reading them.
Thanks for posting, I really enjoy reliving our trips and sharing them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PryncessChrysty View Post
Oh my gosh, I totally hear you on the whole trip changer thing. We're right there with you!!

ITA - Carrie has a GREAT voice for broadcasting. I'm so excited & honored to be a part of her show whenever she invites me on. Of the shows I've done, the one she posted this past week (5/2) was definitely my favorite so far. The overviews are great, but on this episode we were able to have more of a discussion about the topic at hand - and it was one of my favorite topics to boot!

I think it's so sweet that Bill listens with you!! I send my DH out of the room when we record, otherwise I get too self-conscious. Although, he can still hear me so I always ask him for a critique afterward.

ETA: Just got all caught up with your update! All the fun memories of M&M came flooding back! It wasn't a perfect event, but we did have a lot of fun. I really need to get back on track with my TR - you've inspired me! Guitar Dan sang a WONDERFUL song for me that night, too! It was so sweet and absolutely perfect. I can't believe how quickly he can put it all together!

I also loved seeing your pic of Laura Sanchez from the D23 crew. She is seriously one of the most fabulous CM's we have ever come across. We go to a lot of D23 events and she always goes out of her way to say hello to DH & I. It's like she's welcoming us to a party in her own home every single time. I absolutely adore her!
Laura is a fantstic D23 CM, if it wasn't for her we wouldn't have been able to do the Destination D event. She helped us with having an area for Bill's personal care where we wouldn't have to leave the Contemporary to do it. She is such a great person and I tell her how much we are grateful to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisMomAmy View Post
Wow - Lots of M&M updates! I love all the pictures you share from these events. Thanks for sharing another trip with us! I can't wait to hear the details of your next one.
Thanks for being here Amy!! We will be in our happy place on Friday .

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookelizabeth View Post
What a FUN event! I hope I am able to do some of these in the future years as Henry gets older and it's easier for me to sneak away for a few days.
Oh Brook, you would LOVE it. It is such fun and being with people that truly love Disney makes it even better.

Old 05-08-2012, 08:47 PM   #184
oregonmommyof2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsksomeday View Post
I have a favor my wonderful readers. If you read my Dec. 2010 trip report you know about TnT aka oregonmommyof2 and oregondaddyof2. They are Disers that we had been talking to online and decided to meet in person. We specifically went to WDW at that time to meet them. We adore these wonderful people. Toni and I talk on yahoo almost every day.

They have started a PTR for their upcoming trip. Please go there, read it, and show them some love .

Operation "ShutYourMouth" has commenced... Dec 2012 is not far away....
Thanks for pimpin the PTR...

Great updates as always... Love all the cast suite pics. It is beautiful!!!
Old 05-08-2012, 08:53 PM   #185
piglet50
DIS Veteran

great report. thank you so much for sharing it with us. your pictures of the cincerella suite and the mosiacs were my favorite. i love the mosiacs. looking forward to hearing about your next adventure.
Old 05-13-2012, 08:52 AM   #186
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Fabulous events. I am always so jealous of the fun you have.

When did the AK parade change start location? And where is it?
Old 05-16-2012, 07:51 AM   #187
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

Another great TR Tracy! I know you are there now, so I will wait patiently for the next one to start!

SAVING TO GO TO DISNEYLAND
Old 05-17-2012, 07:34 PM   #188
brookelizabeth
Jambo Wildbunch Gang

I saw on Facebook you are enjoying 'Ohana tonight...mmmmm! I hope your trip has been wonderful!
Feb 2014 - Vero Beach ... Sept 2013 - CR/Disney Fantasy...March 2013 - AKL/SSR/POR ... Oct 2012 - OKW ... Sept 2012 - Disney Magic ... June 2012 - Disney Magic ... Jan 2012 - PPH/VGC ... Aug 2011 - Pop/YC/OKW ... May 2011 - ASMo ... Feb/March 2011 - BWV/BLT ... Sept 2010 - BWV ... Dec/Jan 2009/10 - AKV ... Sept 2009 - CSR ... Jan 2009 - SSR ... Nov 2008 - WL ... Oct 2006 - AKL
Old 05-21-2012, 08:12 PM   #189
GeminiAngel
DIS Veteran

Wow Tracy! I had some catching up to do!
Awesome installments, AK at night so pretty.
Hope you two are doing well!

WDW: Apr 2007-POR 6 nts, Feb 2009-OKW 7nts, Oct 2011-POP 4nts, Aug 2014-ASMu 6nts

DLR: To many times to count!
Old 05-22-2012, 03:08 AM   #190
smidgy
dimples

love the pictures of inside the castle.. esp the mosiacs! thanks!
Old 05-25-2012, 11:44 AM   #191
Birdie1981
Earning My Ears

D23. M&M event

Can anyone tell me when they think the post will be out for this years event. I am really hoping to get a tickets.

Thanks and love the photos
Old 05-26-2012, 08:02 PM   #192
winkers
I was stuck in that position and ... It took 4 strapping young boys to hoist me back on my feet
Personally, I'm a popper! I love me some black heads.

trying to get caught up! I lovin it!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: