Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-24-2012, 09:29 PM   #151
hedgehog2owl
Mouseketeer

I remember reading trip report from you! Last year, or two years ago? It was the one where you wanted to stay at the poly but changed to Pop (?) because a couple of your relatives came along ( and they were always grabbing a smoke, I remember thAt too )
Looking forward to reading this one!
Old 03-24-2012, 09:33 PM   #152
mrsksomeday
My Prince uses a power wheelchair!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
Great day...that hat is hilarious in Bill!
So great you both smell good now! I need to get in there and smell some of those too.
I was laughing so hard with him in that hat. I am loving our perfume/cologne, it reminds me of Epcot every time we wear them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisMomAmy View Post
The story tellers look so cool! But all those buses made me tired... I would have just grabbed a cab from the GF to Pop, but I'm guessing that's not easy with Bill's chair?

Can't wait to read about another amazing D23 event! You should get a commission with all the D23 advertising you do!
The busses really didn't take that long, we are going to try a cab this trip. We are staying at the GF again for one night and doing another private dinner . The next day we will try to take a cab back to BWV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericamcl View Post
YAY! so happy to see an update - keep them coming
I have been a horrible slacker but promise to be better, there is only 2 1/2 days left in the trip but tons of pictures to deal with.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-24-2012, 09:33 PM   #153
piglet50
DIS Veteran

thank you for another great update. i loved the hat. looking forward to hearing more from your trip.
Old 03-24-2012, 09:38 PM   #154
mrsksomeday

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedgehog2owl View Post
I remember reading trip report from you! Last year, or two years ago? It was the one where you wanted to stay at the poly but changed to Pop (?) because a couple of your relatives came along ( and they were always grabbing a smoke, I remember thAt too )
Looking forward to reading this one!
Hello, thanks for posting. As for a trip with people always grabbing a smoke, we have had two like that . I am a serial trip report writer and posted about both trips. I can't seem to shut up about Disney for some reason .
Old 03-24-2012, 10:13 PM   #155
KathyRN137
...and the greatest of these is Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsksomeday View Post

I'm chuckling b/c Bill looks surprisingly good with long hair!!

The Epcot Storytellers are a holiday MUST!

I've not yet smelled Geir... is it floral-based? I love that your fragrances now "match!"

Kathy

Old 03-25-2012, 09:28 AM   #156
ortholablady
DIS Veteran

Love the storytellers and all the amazing Christmas decorations.

I've done two split stays and both times I was told that Disney would transport me to the next resort. I didn't need it because my brother was with me with his car but I thought they told me there was a van or something to take you no charge between resorts.

Bill looks very cool in the hat, kind of rock star! Maybe he should think about growing his hair out
Old 03-25-2012, 04:00 PM   #157
tazdev3225
I sucked my thumb up with the vacuum
I fell up a mountain skiing and sprained both my ankles

Love the pic of Bill in the hat.

We saw the story tellers on a trip a few years ago. It was one of the highlights of the trip. We did miss one or two because we picked a week that rained constantly. It was actually warmer in the north than Florida that trip. I plan to go back for them in a year or two if I don't have any more trips with my kids. Went with one daughter last year and this year we are going with our other DD and her kids. It will be the grandkids first trip. Much better than decorations. You only get one first trip.
Old 03-25-2012, 04:34 PM   #158
GeminiAngel
DIS Veteran

Bill in that hat!
What a great evening. I bet the stories are fantastic.

WDW: Apr 2007-POR 6 nts, Feb 2009-OKW 7nts, Oct 2011-POP 4nts, Aug 2014-ASMu 6nts

DLR: To many times to count!
Old 03-25-2012, 06:27 PM   #159
mrsksomeday

Quote:
Originally Posted by piglet50 View Post
thank you for another great update. i loved the hat. looking forward to hearing more from your trip.
Thanks so much for posting .

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyRN137 View Post
I'm chuckling b/c Bill looks surprisingly good with long hair!!

The Epcot Storytellers are a holiday MUST!

I've not yet smelled Geir... is it floral-based? I love that your fragrances now "match!"

Kathy
That picture cracks me up. We just love the storytellers, they are absolutely a "must do" on our list. As for the smell of Geir? I am horrible at describing things. The description of it is....

"Experience the crisp Norwegian mountains with this sensual scent of exotic herbs and spices."

All I know is I LOVE the smell of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ortholablady View Post
Love the storytellers and all the amazing Christmas decorations.

I've done two split stays and both times I was told that Disney would transport me to the next resort. I didn't need it because my brother was with me with his car but I thought they told me there was a van or something to take you no charge between resorts.

Bill looks very cool in the hat, kind of rock star! Maybe he should think about growing his hair out
I had no idea about the transportation between resorts, if I can remember I will ask about that. Thanks for the tip . Oh no shouldn't let his hair grow out, I am the one that has to take care of it .

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazdev3225 View Post
Love the pic of Bill in the hat.

We saw the story tellers on a trip a few years ago. It was one of the highlights of the trip. We did miss one or two because we picked a week that rained constantly. It was actually warmer in the north than Florida that trip. I plan to go back for them in a year or two if I don't have any more trips with my kids. Went with one daughter last year and this year we are going with our other DD and her kids. It will be the grandkids first trip. Much better than decorations. You only get one first trip.
Oh you will have so much fun with the grandkids, I love being with people that are on their first trip. Nothing like seeing WDW through the eyes of a newbie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiAngel View Post
Bill in that hat!
What a great evening. I bet the stories are fantastic.
That is my favorite hat picture ever!! The stories are amazing, the storytellers are amazing at bringing the stories to life.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:20 PM   #160
Tinker_Tam
DIS Veteran

I love the story tellers. I so wish we had taken more time to listen to them but with the kids that was impossible. Odd thought they only 1 group wouldn't do pictures.

When Bill's birthday rolls around, I think you should have that hat picture put on his birthday cake! It is the best!!!
Old 03-26-2012, 01:30 AM   #161
PryncessChrysty
This sounds like a fun game
Loves doing puzzles

Quote:
[FONT=Comic Sans MS] We remember you!! We had so much fun with Alex. We weren't at BWV's during Magic & Merriment, we were at Pop. We loved BWV's so much we are going to be there for 10 nights in May.
10 nights sounds amazing!

Quote:
It was amazing because of Lurkyloo's wonderful blog. Are you the Chrysty from her new podcast? I am thinking she said Princess Chrysty from the DIS and I was like "BILL we met her". The podcast is great!!!
Yep, that's me!! Thanks for the kind words!

DL Local / / WDW Vet / / Instagram: PracticallyPeachy & DisneyFoodies

Old 04-16-2012, 10:05 PM   #162
brookelizabeth
Jambo Wildbunch Gang

I'm reallyyyyyy late, but I'm here and caught up! WOW! Way to go Bill!!!! I had tears in my eyes reading about your amazing night! Wow, wow, wow!
Feb 2014 - Vero Beach ... Sept 2013 - CR/Disney Fantasy...March 2013 - AKL/SSR/POR ... Oct 2012 - OKW ... Sept 2012 - Disney Magic ... June 2012 - Disney Magic ... Jan 2012 - PPH/VGC ... Aug 2011 - Pop/YC/OKW ... May 2011 - ASMo ... Feb/March 2011 - BWV/BLT ... Sept 2010 - BWV ... Dec/Jan 2009/10 - AKV ... Sept 2009 - CSR ... Jan 2009 - SSR ... Nov 2008 - WL ... Oct 2006 - AKL
Old 05-01-2012, 01:20 PM   #163
piglet50
DIS Veteran

just checking in to see if there's another update. i see you're going on another trip. have a great time.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:46 PM   #164
Rozz
DIS Veteran

Am I understanding correctly from your ticker thing that you are soon to be leaving on another trip to the World? and where does that leave us in this trip report? Maybe you can blend this one with the next one!
I know you and Bill are very busy and I'd offer to write the next trip report for you only I can't on account of you haven't added me to your room and park ticket purchases yet.

Caribbean Beach Wilderness Lodge WDW Swan WDW Dolphin Regal Sun Carribean Beach POP Century
Old 05-05-2012, 04:18 PM   #165
oregonmommyof2
DIS Veteran

You are being quite the slacker... Just sayin'...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: