Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2012, 07:43 PM   #151
IWISHFORDISNEY
Cant get enough of the mouse!
It was tricky with only one bathroom
I will never ever forget that embarrassing episode of being farted upon

Location: The First State but wishing it was the Sunshine State...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveeeyore View Post
Welcome! Labor Day weekend is such a great time to visit WDW! I added you to post #2.
We are very excited our whole little town is going over it seems.

Old 05-13-2012, 03:22 PM   #152
Lemondrops
Earning My Ears

Well, I changed my mind again! (This is the 4th and final change, I hope) We will now be staying at the BWI. Thanks for putting me on the list and then taking me off.
Register to remove

Old 05-14-2012, 04:30 PM   #153
iloveeeyore
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemondrops View Post
Well, I changed my mind again! (This is the 4th and final change, I hope) We will now be staying at the BWI. Thanks for putting me on the list and then taking me off.
Took you off the list. Have a wonderful stay at Boardwalk!

With DH and DKs - CR TPV, CSR, AKL CL, WL CY, Poly GV (x3), Poly GVC, Courtyard by Marriott DTD, CBR
Numerous trips as kids to CR, Poly, Golf Resort
iloveeeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 04:43 PM   #154
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

So who all is staying CL? I want to know who my lounge mates will be! Also, is anyone free for a drink on the 10th around 6 PM?
Old 05-14-2012, 04:55 PM   #155
Stitch'sCousin
DIS Veteran

We're going to be doing a CL stay from August 19-28.
Stitch'sCousin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 04:58 PM   #156
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch'sCousin View Post
We miss you by 2 days!
Old 05-14-2012, 05:19 PM   #157
iloveeeyore
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamin247 View Post
So who all is staying CL? I want to know who my lounge mates will be! Also, is anyone free for a drink on the 10th around 6 PM?
No CL for us this trip. We are doing the DxDP, so we figured we'd already be eating tons, and would rarely have time to spend in the lounge during times when the good stuff is out.

I think we will be free on the 10th, our last night. We have 9:30 dinner scheduled at CG! Are we still on for the 5th as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch'sCousin View Post
Welcome! You're added to the list!

With DH and DKs - CR TPV, CSR, AKL CL, WL CY, Poly GV (x3), Poly GVC, Courtyard by Marriott DTD, CBR
Old 05-14-2012, 05:25 PM   #158
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

Quote:
No CL for us this trip. We are doing the DxDP, so we figured we'd already be eating tons, and would rarely have time to spend in the lounge during times when the good stuff is out.

I think we will be free on the 10th, our last night. We have 9:30 dinner scheduled at CG! Are we still on for the 5th as well?

Welcome! You're added to the list!
DDP and CL was a LOT of food so I think DxDDP would put me in a COMA! We are on for The 5th. I had CG that night but swapped it for 'Ohana so we will be there with bells on!
Old 05-15-2012, 06:23 PM   #159
iloveeeyore
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamin247 View Post
DDP and CL was a LOT of food so I think DxDDP would put me in a COMA! We are on for The 5th. I had CG that night but swapped it for 'Ohana so we will be there with bells on!
Hurray! Tambu two times!!! We are so IN!!! Opportunities to taste more tropical concoctions!

Also did I mention...80 days for us today!!

Old 05-28-2012, 09:02 AM   #160
MCDomzal
Dreaming of my "happy place!"

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I have been MIA for a while. My dear sister passed away in March and I have been pretty "offline" since. I am venturing back into the land of the living and my first stop is here, of course!

My DS and I will be there on 8/5. Have we decided on a time? He is turning 21 on 6/22 but is spending his summer in California on an internship. So this will be our first time having a drink together and the first day I will see him in quite a while. Lots to celebrate! No better place than the happiest place on earth!
Old 05-28-2012, 09:25 AM   #161
MainStreetFireman
DIS Veteran

So sorry for your loss.

Our prayers are with you, and your sister.

I've been BOOed by iloveeeyore
MainStreetFireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 10:16 AM   #162
iloveeeyore
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCDomzal View Post
Hi Everyone,

Sorry I have been MIA for a while. My dear sister passed away in March and I have been pretty "offline" since. I am venturing back into the land of the living and my first stop is here, of course!

My DS and I will be there on 8/5. Have we decided on a time? He is turning 21 on 6/22 but is spending his summer in California on an internship. So this will be our first time having a drink together and the first day I will see him in quite a while. Lots to celebrate! No better place than the happiest place on earth!
So, SO sorry about the loss of your sister! But glad to see you're back. I have been thinking about fightinillini229 and wondering how his internship is going so far? Did he enjoy DL? We haven't set an exact time for the 5th...maybe around 6:30 or so? We will have to make it early or late enough so as not to interfere with everyone's dinner ADRs. I believe ours is at 8:30 (at GF), but we will definitely all post on here a more precise time frame as we get closer.

Prayers and peace for your family!

Old 05-28-2012, 10:27 AM   #163
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCDomzal View Post
Hi Everyone,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

No official time yet. Our dinner is 7:10 at 'Ohana so we don't have far to go.
Old 05-30-2012, 01:45 PM   #164
fightinillini229
There's a great big beautiful tomorrow...

Quote:
So, SO sorry about the loss of your sister! But glad to see you're back. I have been thinking about fightinillini229 and wondering how his internship is going so far? Did he enjoy DL?
Southern California is beautiful!! It will be difficult to return to the humidity of the midwest once the summer is over. Going straight from the dry heat and Santa Ana breezes of SoCal to the sticky heat of Orlando is going to be a little rough come August.

We didn't end up getting the chance to head up to DL last weekend. Unfortunately, with ticket prices for 2 days at $170 and 1 day tickets at $87, it's not looking likely that we will be heading to Anaheim anytime soon. Not hopeful for any kind of ticket specials either, with it being DL high season and Cars Land opening in a couple weeks. Most of the interns would rather take that money and head to Vegas for a weekend, and with a WDW trip approaching in August for me, it's hard for me to argue with them! (especially when WDW is on the parent's money, right McDomzal? )

fightinillini229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 05:12 PM   #165
iloveeeyore
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightinillini229 View Post
Southern California is beautiful!! It will be difficult to return to the humidity of the midwest once the summer is over. Going straight from the dry heat and Santa Ana breezes of SoCal to the sticky heat of Orlando is going to be a little rough come August.

We didn't end up getting the chance to head up to DL last weekend. Unfortunately, with ticket prices for 2 days at $170 and 1 day tickets at $87, it's not looking likely that we will be heading to Anaheim anytime soon. Not hopeful for any kind of ticket specials either, with it being DL high season and Cars Land opening in a couple weeks. Most of the interns would rather take that money and head to Vegas for a weekend, and with a WDW trip approaching in August for me, it's hard for me to argue with them! (especially when WDW is on the parent's money, right McDomzal? )
My brother lived in San Diego for several years, and I went out to visit him a few times, so I totally hear ya about the beauty and the great weather! And you're not kidding about the prices at DL! I have looked into it a bunch of times, and each time I price it out, it works out so much more expensive than WDW, that I just keep saying "forget it." I got a beautiful package in the mail today from Disney Visa all Cars Land themed; it was a "special offer" for card members. I thought it might be PIN or good discount code for DL...instead it was a promo and an offer to receive a few free Cars DVDs if we book a package at DL. Yeah, big deal! I think it cost them more to do the mailing than the value of the CDs. It's a shame, because DL has so much to offer, but with two kids to put through college, we just can't justify that.

Enjoy the rest of your internship! I'm really looking forward to meeting you at Tambu in August!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: