Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 02:12 AM   #16
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllaEnchanted View Post
Yea, what's up with that. We weren't even doing anything really wrong. We were talking about having a mini meet for that thread. People do that all the time on the threads. We got called on it by two mods not just one. Guess we gotta be really careful what we say so that we don't offend anyone on other threads.
I don't think it's us... really... I was listening to one of the podcasts recently and they've been having a lot of trouble with others on the threads... getting nasty and causing problems. I guess they are having the Mods keep a closer eye on things. I don't think they really look at the meets threads unless they are having problems....

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllaEnchanted View Post
Happy Anniversary everyone.....this thread started in Jan 07 and we have now hit five years!!!! WOOHOO!!!! And we are now on Part 20 AFTER cruise. That's got to be some kind of DIS record.
I do believe we might be the longest one... or ONE of them... other than the standard threads like the budget board, etc...

What can we say.. we're family!!!

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Old 01-18-2012, 02:16 AM   #17
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

I found the thread that Jackie started when we got back from the PC!!!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1843067

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-18-2012, 02:39 AM   #18
Tink rules

Ohhhh SOOOO CLOSE DEB!!!!

Jan 14th... 2007... Our first Thread...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1325404

Old 01-18-2012, 02:45 AM   #19
Tink rules

So far I've noticed that the threads have been started by

Maaarrrrr (cough cough...)

Aunty Brat

Nan

Ian

Me

Jackie

Monica

Angie..

And a LOT of the threads went up to 400+ pages!!!

Old 01-18-2012, 02:48 AM   #20
Tink rules

& THIS is the last post on thread 12...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nskjerven
did the Sea Monkey steal your money again???

iankh
Are you kidding! Those flippin' Sea Monkey's broke into my house yesterday while I was at work. I know, because I found cigarette butts all over the place, empty beer bottles, and Blue Oyster Cult records all over the floor. I don't even own a turntable!

Plus, I think one of the Sea Monkeys pooped in my shoes.

Old 01-18-2012, 02:50 AM   #21
granmaz
Dis Veteran and Old Geezer

Just saying hi and marking the thread.

Old 01-18-2012, 02:52 AM   #22
Tink rules

Ohhh don't leave Marilyn!!!!

come and stay and chat with us for a couple of years!!!

Old 01-18-2012, 07:57 AM   #23
Frodo UK
Mouseketeer & Old Geezer

Hi everyone!

Old 01-18-2012, 09:06 AM   #24
ragdoll
DIS Veteran

Old 01-18-2012, 09:55 AM   #25
surf2di4
Earning My Ears 1 post at a time!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink rules View Post

come and stay and chat with us for a couple of years!!!

we have a few more YR'S in US!!!!! we're at almost 40 threads...

Karl
Old 01-18-2012, 10:01 AM   #26
Tracyvp
I just got some GREAT NEWS! I'm going on a Disney Cruise!!

Just subbing so I don't lose you. It's fun watching those of you who are making Hawaii plans! Wish we were going but we had already booked the Fantasy MV AND Alaska in August. Three cruises in a year (2 of them in the same month) are just not in the cards for this family, especially with TWO college tuitions to pay starting this year!

Disneyland (AP holders)-Visit OFTEN Disneyland Paris October, 2009 WDW First DVC trip home to SSR-December 2008 DCL Wonder Panama Canal Cruise Jan 2011, WDW AKV Jan 2011, DCL Ship of Thieves-May, 2008 WDW (Epcot)- May 2008 DCL Western Caribbean- May, 2007 WDW (Epcot)-Jan, 1982!!
Old 01-18-2012, 11:12 AM   #27
mishoe01
Addicted to DCL but no need for an intervention

Can't believe it's been 5 years since the start of the Thieves family!

I thank you all (and God) again so much for coming into my life
DW 3/10/05 9/29/05 12/10/06 Alaska 5/3/11 Hawaii 15nt 4/29/12 DM WBPC 15NT 5/10/08 7NT E 9/12/09 7NT W 1/23/10 EBTA 14NT 4/10/10 WBTA 9/19/15 DD MV 1/26/11 4/1/12 11/3/13 12/15/13 DF 12/15/12 NCL Jewel Baltic 12NT 4/28/09
Old 01-18-2012, 02:09 PM   #28
EllaEnchanted
iDIS...resistance is futile!
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishoe01 View Post
Can't believe it's been 5 years since the start of the Thieves family!

I thank you all (and God) again so much for coming into my life
Me too! You have all changed my life and for the better. I'm very thankful.
Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life...love gives us a fairy tale.

Devout Co-Founding Member of THE CHAMPAGNE GIRLS! ... GET YOUR PINK ON!

Upcoming DIS Cruises
PLATINUM-15 cruises completed; Southern Caribbean 10/4/14 next; We moved near the mouse YAY!
Old 01-18-2012, 02:12 PM   #29
ibouncetoo
I get excited by the little things!
I follow directions well!!!
I'm not allowed to buy any more craft supplies till I actually MAKE something LOL

Checking in and marking my spot so I can find us later!

Jackie '99-01AllStar Movies 02-03Many trips DLR '03 Nov AKL/Swan 04 April POFQ Oct offsite/Dolphin 05 Jan POP/WL,3DLR Nov POFQ/Wonder/POP 06 2DLR, Nov Magic DD 07 May DLR Dec SSR/Wonder 08 April DLR May Magic-WBPC Sept DLR 09 Sept WDW/Magic-Tortola Nov DLR 10 Jan Magic-Western, April EBTA 11 Jan 2Day Wonder April LA Repo/Alaska Nov Dream B2B 12 Wonder-Hawaii Dec Fantasy-SanJuan 13 2x DLR, Nov Dream 4 day

Old 01-18-2012, 02:25 PM   #30
Tink rules

I feel the same way... my life would be very boring without all of you!!!

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: