Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2012, 08:25 PM   #1
erineab
Mouseketeer

Is quickrewards.net legit?

Ok, so I am definitely not the type to get roped into the whole "get paid for surfing the net" scam, but I thought this was worth asking about since it is sticky at the top of this forum. Has anyone here signed up, taken surveys etc.and actually got paid for it?
erineab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 08:29 PM   #2
Jusacuz
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by erineab View Post
Ok, so I am definitely not the type to get roped into the whole "get paid for surfing the net" scam, but I thought this was worth asking about since it is sticky at the top of this forum. Has anyone here signed up, taken surveys etc.and actually got paid for it?
Yes, they're legit. I have never cashed out (prefer Sunshine Rewards), but a lot of people love them. You might check the Rewards board for more testimonials. http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35
DCL Magic 01/09/2010
POFQ 10/01/10 - Wine & Dine Half Marathon
Tinker Bell Half 2012 -Princess Half 2012 (POFQ)
DCL Dream 2/26/12 ~ 9/05/13
Jusacuz is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-17-2012, 08:40 PM   #3
Bonniec
DIS Veteran

Yep, they are legit. I like them quite a bit. I'll do it when I'm bored or watching TV. As always, with anything like this, it's not a large sum of money for time spent. I.e. I doubt you could make a living off it. It's nice for a little extra money and I like QR because you can cash out whenever you want.

I mostly do it just to have some spending money at DIsney lol

ETA: Do some research on the boards about them. The main money maker is surverys and it can be very frustrating when you don't qualify for them. You have to keep at it. Read up on some of the tricks for qualifying.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:44 PM   #4
SSRJen
DIS Veteran

Yes, they are very legit. I use them and cash out to PayPal. I use quick rewards and opinion outpost. I usually make enough to pay for our dining and rental car yearly. .

Last edited by SSRJen; 01-17-2012 at 09:49 PM.
SSRJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:56 PM   #5
tinkmom2
DIS Veteran

My intent was to do it to earn Disney gift cards for my October trip. That came and went and I am only up to 11 bucks. There are other survey sites that I get better rewards from. I am not that impressed. The rewards you get for answering the surverys are minimal and you answer a lot of questions before getting declined.

Private Meeting with Donald and Friends DCL http://youtu.be/UISHRa8lScM
BBB The Reveal http://youtu.be/AOjMTF9YBtk
tinkmom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 09:03 AM   #6
kristieseem1
Mouseketeer

I signed up with them last Sunday and cashed out for a $25 Disney card yesterday! That said...I've been up til midnight almost every night! Definitely set up a gmail (or other free email) dedicated solely to this. There's lots of things to sign up for to earn points. I just got $4.90 for signing up for a free 30-day trial! All I have to do is remember to cancel it. Very time consuming, but that's ok with me since I stay up later than the rest of my family and I do it while watching TV. Good luck and have fun!

kristieseem1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 04:44 PM   #7
miztressuz
Mouseketeer

Here's the thread from the Rewards board that was started long before QR advertised here. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2314112

They and a few other sites have been around for a while. Based on that thread, I signed up last year and was nicely surprised to make $100 in time for my WDW trip. YMMV, some do super well and others not so much, I think I'm in the middle of the road. If I do something on it each day I generally come out with $25 - 30 in 1 month.

I would check out that thread (probably don't need to read all of it, it's 141 pages at the moment.) and there are nice folks that will answer questions about all the rewards sites they use.
WDW
'06, '08, '09, '10, '11 POP
'93 CR with folks

Last edited by miztressuz; 01-18-2012 at 04:55 PM.
miztressuz is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: