Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2012, 07:40 PM   #3286
DebbyLof428
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary T in PA View Post
Working on them! I have more suite pics, and I have a bunch of Boutiki that I snapped the day we left, July 29th, that specifically shows the resort specific merchandise. Love seeing it back and I bought a Poly shirt!
Can't wait to see them
Old 08-06-2012, 07:42 PM   #3287
mommys3
Disney Or Bust

Quote:
Working on them! I have more suite pics, and I have a bunch of Boutiki that I snapped the day we left, July 29th, that specifically shows the resort specific merchandise. Love seeing it back and I bought a Poly shirt!
Yay! Can't wait to see the pictures

All-Star Music/Movies~8/03**Coronado Springs~10/04**Animal Kingdom Lodge~1/05**Pop Century~3/06**All-Star Sports~10/06**Pop Century~3/07**Wyndham Bonnet Creek~12/08*All-Star Movies/Polynesian~8/12**Port Orleans French Quarter~5/13**Pop Century/Polynesian~7/13**NEXT: Port Orleans Riverside/Grand Floridian~8/14
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-06-2012, 08:18 PM   #3288
Missus Toad
Amazing! She actually stays awake during the Hall of Presidents!

Thanks for the pics, Mary T! I actually love the new decor. The curtains look cool-- any shots of them closed? Thanks again!!

Most recent 8/21/13-8/31/13 at GF and Poly.

Old 08-06-2012, 08:25 PM   #3289
Mary T in PA

Mouseketeer

Boutiki Pics

These pics only focus on the resort specific merchandise and not all of Boutiki.

Above is same shirt, just showing front and back of it.

I bought the blue v neck shirt, I loved it!
Old 08-06-2012, 08:26 PM   #3290
Mary T in PA

Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missus Toad View Post
Thanks for the pics, Mary T! I actually love the new decor. The curtains look cool-- any shots of them closed? Thanks again!!
I'm going thru them... this is an ongoing process as I have almost 1000 pics, several hours of video and then a few hundred pics on Photopass. Color me overwhelmed,
Old 08-06-2012, 08:28 PM   #3291
ireneryan
DIS Veteran

I too am loving all the pics Mary T in PA! Thank you for all your hard work taking and posting them. This future 1st timer appreciates it!!
Old 08-06-2012, 08:35 PM   #3292
Mary T in PA

Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ireneryan View Post
I too am loving all the pics Mary T in PA! Thank you for all your hard work taking and posting them. This future 1st timer appreciates it!!
You are welcome..I am just trying to post what I saw as we were there almost 2 full weeks. I am still trying to recover, LOL!
Old 08-06-2012, 09:05 PM   #3293
hunter128
Earning My Ears

Tokelau

Here at the Poly. Requested Tokelau at check-in yesterday and got something else. Told them I wanted Tokelau. Story I got was some big group stayed in Tokelau and damaged some rooms and it was offline. However, walked by it and while many of the rooms were closed and apparently not in use, some people were staying there.

Got Tahiti instead.
Old 08-06-2012, 09:08 PM   #3294
mommys3
Disney Or Bust

Quote:
These pics only focus on the resort specific merchandise and not all of Boutiki.
Loving all the merchandise...I already see a few things I'll have to pick up when we are there Thank you so much for the pictures

All-Star Music/Movies~8/03**Coronado Springs~10/04**Animal Kingdom Lodge~1/05**Pop Century~3/06**All-Star Sports~10/06**Pop Century~3/07**Wyndham Bonnet Creek~12/08*All-Star Movies/Polynesian~8/12**Port Orleans French Quarter~5/13**Pop Century/Polynesian~7/13**NEXT: Port Orleans Riverside/Grand Floridian~8/14
Old 08-06-2012, 09:14 PM   #3295
ireneryan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter128 View Post
Here at the Poly. Requested Tokelau at check-in yesterday and got something else. Told them I wanted Tokelau. Story I got was some big group stayed in Tokelau and damaged some rooms and it was offline. However, walked by it and while many of the rooms were closed and apparently not in use, some people were staying there.

Got Tahiti instead.
Oooh I would be very interested as to how you are enjoying Tahiti! That's the building we put a request in for Nov. I'm so excited to hear someone's recent opinion of it. Sorry you didn't get your choice, odd though that some people can still stay in Tokelau and also odd that everyone gets a different story about Tokelau when they check in.
Old 08-06-2012, 10:16 PM   #3296
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ireneryan View Post
Oooh I would be very interested as to how you are enjoying Tahiti! That's the building we put a request in for Nov. I'm so excited to hear someone's recent opinion of it. Sorry you didn't get your choice, odd though that some people can still stay in Tokelau and also odd that everyone gets a different story about Tokelau when they check in.
I have a hunch there's some mock rooms there.
Old 08-06-2012, 10:20 PM   #3297
Grace&Carolinesmom
DIS Veteran

Mary T in PA Love the pics. Thanks so much I think the room looks lovely...just missing some tropical touches. The wall space above the beds could use some decor for sure as it looks....unfinished. Hopefully there is some artwork and such on order that will be added when the regular room refurbs start. I am also super curious as to the rumored new bathroom design. I wonder if it will be reconfigured with the sink seperate from the toilet and shower or ??? Guess we will know in a few months.

CR--May 2006 Poly--April 2007 Poly--April 2009
YC-- April 2010 CSR--Oct 2011 GF--July 2014
Old 08-06-2012, 10:23 PM   #3298
Grace&Carolinesmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter128 View Post

Got Tahiti instead.
Lucky duck! Tahiti is where I am hoping to stay our next visit. We have stayed Tokelau and Aotearoa so far and loved them both for different reasons. Have a great vacation

CR--May 2006 Poly--April 2007 Poly--April 2009
YC-- April 2010 CSR--Oct 2011 GF--July 2014
Old 08-06-2012, 11:23 PM   #3299
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

We are having an absolute blast at the Poly. The staff has been great. We were so happy to see Lawrence downstairs at check-in. My aunt and cousin are so impressed with the experience. They've never even stayed on property before so this is blowing them away. The pool wasn't too packed today. The quiet pool was closed for a whole but appears to be open again and the slide was closed for a while at the volcano pool but was open again by late afternoon. Every time I've wanted a beer in the afternoon there was someone around to help me. DS got sick last night and the only complaint we have is that the room still smells like vomit. They've shampooed it and cleaned the room but it still smells. Not much that can do about that though and it isn't housekeepings fault. Our room is immaculate. Not one thing out of place. If you have any questions feel free to ask!
Old 08-06-2012, 11:34 PM   #3300
longhorns2
DIS Veteran

I stayed in tahiti in feb and loved it! Loved being so close to ttc

Mother runner blogger who loves Disney & family. Working on leading My No-Guilt Life- letting go of the guilt and finding other things to hold on to.

Join me in my DietBet starting July 14!

My No-Guilt Life
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: