Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2012, 02:53 PM   #2371
eeyoresmom
DIS Veteran

Thank you
eeyoresmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 02:55 PM   #2372
doconeill

Fastpass Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyoresmom View Post
Does anyone know if 8 day tickets are the maximum we can purchase? The website lists up to 8 days but I THINK I remember posters adding days in past years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny square View Post
8 days is the max. You can't add more. :/
In fact, no matter what size tickets you get, you can't add more once you have them, so plan accordingly...
4th Annual New England DISMeet for GiveKidsTheWorld - Oct 3-5, 2014 - Plymouth, MA

doconeill is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-19-2012, 03:05 PM   #2373
dsneprincess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Ben02
I am just sick with all this hurry up and wait! My hubby finally got a job last month after three years of un-/underemployment. We have to wait for approval on the vacation time. He has 120 days of probation, during which he can't take vacation. That is up a week before our planned trip, so we don't have a lot of wiggle room! I hope he gets approval before IE opens!!
We didn't register DS for our August class until we decided to go, about 3 weeks prior. We did have to try a "not out 1st choice" class, but it all worked out in the end. DS thought class was ok, I thought was excellent & hope some of the info sticks with him. He did the leadership class that was 12-17 & he is 12 so social media info kindof went over his head a little, but GREAT info & not coming from Mom or Dad, priceless!! So, even if you don't get your 1st choice, try another program!
dsneprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:39 PM   #2374
babygus0
Earning My Ears

Have they child the age levels? Last year it was like 5-8, now it says grades 1-12. I have two kindergartners (6yo), that we've been waiting to do this with!
babygus0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 09:53 AM   #2375
Walt(the man)Lover
Earning My Ears

When looking through the new website for IE it gives choices for elementary, middle and high school, but no specific age range. However, when I look at the Homeschooler's page, the classes are broken down into age ranges. Any guesses if IE will be similar to 2012 in regards to age range groups? I have a 6 and 8 year old, so the How things Move class would have worked in 2012 (5-8 year olds) but under the Homeschoolers section, that class in January 2013 is ranged for 5-7 year olds. Hmmmm.
Old 10-20-2012, 02:34 PM   #2376
justmeinflorida
Earning My Ears

Does anybody know if "historically" they offered Homeschool Days or Individual Enrollment in February? We were planning on going to WDW the end of February for DD & DS B-days. My DD is a homeschool student in FLVS (Florida Virtual School) and would love to go to a class involving animals. She wants to be a zoologist

Mom of DD 13yrs & DS 20mo

Last edited by justmeinflorida; 10-20-2012 at 04:01 PM.
justmeinflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 06:02 PM   #2377
softychik
Earning My Ears

Does anyone want to get a group together for December 11th or 12th?

-Walt Disney
softychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 07:24 PM   #2378
Granny square
Always planning a trip!

Not allowed.
Old 10-21-2012, 01:31 PM   #2379
aksunshine
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmeinflorida View Post
Does anybody know if "historically" they offered Homeschool Days or Individual Enrollment in February? We were planning on going to WDW the end of February for DD & DS B-days. My DD is a homeschool student in FLVS (Florida Virtual School) and would love to go to a class involving animals. She wants to be a zoologist
I sure hope they offer them!! I have been waiting for it to open. :P We will be there end of Feb and we homeschool. I can't believe I didn't know about thi sooner!
aksunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 02:14 PM   #2380
Granny square
Always planning a trip!

Not necessarily hs days. But they have individual enrollment scheduled.
Old 10-21-2012, 09:10 PM   #2381
pooh4brains
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthshh View Post
Did he mention if the June dates for WDW would be released next week as well or would that still be around end of January as it's been in the past?
Bumping this question because I was going to ask the exact same thing! Trying to solidify our budget for our trip, and YES tix would help, even if it's not the discount that it once was. I assume that new the discount is still a better discount than what is available from Undercover Tourist??

Oh how I love the Disney trip planning stress!!
Old 10-22-2012, 08:26 AM   #2382
calzo
Earning My Ears

I just posted a review of our youth group's experience of Discovering the American Spirit last week if anyone's interested in program content. They had a great time!

http://disneylivingonline.com/youth-...eries-program/

Check out my new Disney blog!
calzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:22 AM   #2383
3angelsmom
Mouseketeer

The IE website changed twice this morning already. Still can't register, but instead of re-directing you to the group order form, there is a link to purchase IE tickets. Unfortunately, that link loops back around to the original class list. But maybe this is a sign that it will go live sometime today??
3angelsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:10 AM   #2384
Granny square
Always planning a trip!

I truly appreciate you all keeping up with that. It stresses me so I don't!
Old 10-22-2012, 10:28 AM   #2385
Chelley00
DIS Veteran

DD10 and DS8 did the Ocean Discoveries class on Oct 17. DD loved the class. For DS who just turned 8, it was a little long and he was starting to get a little antsy. We did change activities frequently so that helped, but 3 hours was a little long. It was definitely worth the discount tickets and we'd do another class again.

We are still here for a few more days, so if you ask a question I may not answer right away.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: