Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-10-2014, 10:01 PM   #1
GOOFY4DONALD
DH finished his plate at 50's Prime Time. They were so proud they made it a Hidden Mickey!

Business Programs

Not sure if this is budget related but I need to save money on it so I guess so. I have just started my own cleaning business. It started as a way to make extra money during summer vacation (I work at a school) and has just grown to the point that I can leave the school and grow my business. I have already taken care of all the legal documents needed but now I am looking at a computer site or program that will make keeping track of my income and spending easier when tax season comes around. I currently just keep all receipts and write 'service' receipts to keep track but I was wondering if there is a simpler way that will not break the bank.
WDW 2012 FW Cabins

GOOFY4DONALD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 10:08 PM   #2
kaytieeldr
Reserving the right to make jokes out of typos - but NOT the people who make them - since 2012

Location: There is no Pixie Dust on the Transportation Board!!!

QuickBooks, maybe?
kaytieeldr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 08:11 AM   #3
3boymthr
DIS Veteran

QuickBooks. There is both an online service and the computer program. The online service is NOT user friendly and NOT cheap ($30/mo) but you never have to worry about your computer going down or upgrading. QuickBooks is easy to set up and you can run everything thru on a cash basis or via checking or credit card accounts. Very easy to do. You may want to pay the extra to have your accountant set up the program for you so you can then do the entry. That way your tax information is all ready to go in the format he is going to want it in when tax time rolls around. You will then at tax time just need to send him an accountant's copy or if you go the online route, set him up as a user.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: