Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-2012, 08:38 PM   #1
BMWTeamLeader
Earning My Ears

Pushed Back Our Trip - July 2014

Hello There,

All the special people in my life have gone with me to Disney and my wife, daughter, and stepson were all set to headed to the World with me in July 2013, but finances were killing us that we made decision to hold off for a year get rid of our debt first and then have something new to celebrate (this trip is also a post HS graduation gift for my stepson and celebration of my adoption of my wife's daughter) I spoke to a great CM who guided me thru the process of moving dates and making things work soI would not lose my deposit (I had to reschedule for a 364 day window, then before my new 45 day window - which will be July '13 - will reschedule again.

So this all leaves me in Pre-trip mode. Keeping my Disney outlet open. I'm a planner, the rest of family not so much.

While July 2014 seems a long way away I am glad because now our visit will include the 7 Dwarves Mine Coaster, the FLE will still be new, but "broken into" as far as crowds and such. Maybe some improvements to the other parks as well..we'll see....

August 2015: AoA Lion King Suite Me DW DD12
April 2007: ASMo (Fantasia), WDW Swan, FW Campground Me DD5
March 2000: AsMo (101 Dalmations) Me DGf
BMWTeamLeader is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: