Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2013, 06:51 PM   #3526
Brier Rose
The Tag Fairy prefers to remain an enigma

omgoshomgoshomgosh..YAY!!!

The Engagement Pics from the Cottage are finally up!!

Here is the link if you wanna check them out! They turned out so so so good!

Why the user name is that I don't know..lol..guess it just all got lumped together with the Dessert Party we had for them.

www.collages.net/disneyphotography

Username: Lambert Dessert Party 2013

Password: 1971

and where it asks for email, you just enter your own.
Old 05-31-2013, 07:18 PM   #3527
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brier Rose View Post

Why the user name is that I don't know..lol..guess it just all got lumped together with the Dessert Party we had for them.

Thank you for sharing the album with us. I really enjoyed the beautiful photos and what a wonderful memory for the future bride and groom. What a cute couple!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-31-2013, 07:19 PM   #3528
NuJoy
First Lady of Kittrell

The photos capture your engagement beautifully! Congratulations and best wishes to you!
Old 05-31-2013, 07:28 PM   #3529
Brier Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post
Thank you for sharing the album with us. I really enjoyed the beautiful photos and what a wonderful memory for the future bride and groom. What a cute couple!
Thank you, I think so too, but then I am a bit partial.
Old 05-31-2013, 07:33 PM   #3530
Brier Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuJoy View Post
The photos capture your engagement beautifully! Congratulations and best wishes to you!
The pictures are from my brother and future sis-in-law's engagement. I just helped him to set up everything. I appreciate your Best Wishes tho!

I am getting a wonderful new sister, so that is definitely cause for Congrats to me too I suppose!
Old 05-31-2013, 08:53 PM   #3531
LisaCM614
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Wow! Thank you for sharing. You helped put together a lovely event for your brother!

Old 06-01-2013, 08:37 PM   #3532
psac
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Very cool! I like the pics with the entranceway arch to the cottage. Congrats to them!!
Past AKL-K Apr'14, BWV Nov'13, VWL/DCL Fantasy Sep'13, Poly CL Jul'13, AKL CL Apr'13, BWV Nov'12, BC CL Jun'12, BLT Apr'12, BWV Nov'11, CR Jul'11, BWI CL Nov'10, GF CL Apr'10, GF Apr'09, Omni Champ. Apr'07, POR Oct '03
Old 06-01-2013, 09:25 PM   #3533
mastermind307
Mouseketeer

Checked into the boardwalk today. This is our first stay here so it is taking some time to get used to it. We've stayed at POFQ twice before, but are enjoying the boardwalk so far. I rented points through a DVC member and I was a little nervous, but everything has worked out fine. Our studio was ready when we arrived at 11:30. So we put our stuff away and went to EPCOT for awhile. It is very nice to be able to walk over there. On the way back DD wanted to take the boat so we did and then We went to the pool for awhile. Very good first day at Disney.
Old 06-01-2013, 10:00 PM   #3534
Steven41782
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind307 View Post
Checked into the boardwalk today. This is our first stay here so it is taking some time to get used to it. We've stayed at POFQ twice before, but are enjoying the boardwalk so far. I rented points through a DVC member and I was a little nervous, but everything has worked out fine. Our studio was ready when we arrived at 11:30. So we put our stuff away and went to EPCOT for awhile. It is very nice to be able to walk over there. On the way back DD wanted to take the boat so we did and then We went to the pool for awhile. Very good first day at Disney.
How nice. What was your first impression of the studio?
2004 Yacht Club . 2005 POFQ . 2006 Disney Magic . 2006 Contemporary . 2007 Coronado Springs . 2008 POFQ . 2009 Swan . 2010 Wilderness Lodge . 2011 Disney Dream . 2012 Caribbean Beach . 2013 Boardwalk Villas
Old 06-02-2013, 07:32 AM   #3535
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
I hope the rest of your vacation goes just as smoothly. Are you going to walk or boat to DHS?
Old 06-02-2013, 09:01 PM   #3536
mastermind307
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven41782 View Post

How nice. What was your first impression of the studio?
I thought the studio was very nice. I had requested a quiet location, and when I saw our studio was right by the ice machine, that made me a little nervous, but we don't hear anything. We have a small bench in ours, not sure if all of them have one. My DD wants to sleep on it, last night she fell asleep in my bed and I didn't move her. Not sure about tonight, she's already sleeping in my bed again. My mom is sleeping on the pull out bed and she says it is comfortable. Having the toaster is great, DD had cinnamon toast for breakfast. There isn't a lot of storage for clothes, just 3 drawers plus the closet. Other than that I like our studio a lot. We have a standard view but tonight we were able to see some of illuminations, the ones that were high. That was pretty cool!
Old 06-02-2013, 09:16 PM   #3537
mastermind307
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post
I hope the rest of your vacation goes just as smoothly. Are you going to walk or boat to DHS?
My plan is to walk and let DD ride in the stroller, then park it once we get there and she can walk around the park. I don't want her to get wore out before we get there. I'm sure DD will want to take the boat, so we'll probably do both. We are going to DHS on Friday for SWW. DD wants to meet Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker.
Old 06-03-2013, 07:31 AM   #3538
psac
DIS Veteran

Quote:
My plan is to walk and let DD ride in the stroller, then park it once we get there and she can walk around the park. I don't want her to get wore out before we get there. I'm sure DD will want to take the boat, so we'll probably do both. We are going to DHS on Friday for SWW. DD wants to meet Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker.
Sounds like a great trip so far. I want to meet them, too!
Past AKL-K Apr'14, BWV Nov'13, VWL/DCL Fantasy Sep'13, Poly CL Jul'13, AKL CL Apr'13, BWV Nov'12, BC CL Jun'12, BLT Apr'12, BWV Nov'11, CR Jul'11, BWI CL Nov'10, GF CL Apr'10, GF Apr'09, Omni Champ. Apr'07, POR Oct '03
Old 06-03-2013, 11:28 AM   #3539
Steven41782
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I thought the studio was very nice. I had requested a quiet location, and when I saw our studio was right by the ice machine, that made me a little nervous, but we don't hear anything. We have a small bench in ours, not sure if all of them have one. My DD wants to sleep on it, last night she fell asleep in my bed and I didn't move her. Not sure about tonight, she's already sleeping in my bed again. My mom is sleeping on the pull out bed and she says it is comfortable. Having the toaster is great, DD had cinnamon toast for breakfast. There isn't a lot of storage for clothes, just 3 drawers plus the closet. Other than that I like our studio a lot. We have a standard view but tonight we were able to see some of illuminations, the ones that were high. That was pretty cool!
Thanks for sharing. How awesome to see fireworks on a standard view. I do hope no one is filling coolers with ice in the wee hours. We are coming down later this month and have rented DVC for the first time. I'm glad you found the studio very nice!
2004 Yacht Club . 2005 POFQ . 2006 Disney Magic . 2006 Contemporary . 2007 Coronado Springs . 2008 POFQ . 2009 Swan . 2010 Wilderness Lodge . 2011 Disney Dream . 2012 Caribbean Beach . 2013 Boardwalk Villas
Old 06-05-2013, 08:28 AM   #3540
LisaCM614
Mouseketeer

How did this thread get to page 3

127 days!
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: