Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 08-16-2012, 10:21 AM   #1561
sfbank
DIS Veteran
 
sfbank's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: New London, Iowa
Posts: 994

Here to report no room key check at any of rides. When I asked a cm we were td they check them at night for sure but really the front checks as you come in the gate. I explain we have APs and our room key is not on our ticket. Is what it is I guess. We still managed to do Peter pan, pooh, tea cups, space mountain twice, carousel, haunted mansion, splash, big thunder, and pirates all before 11:00 am. DH and kids in country bears now then. Back for small world and philharmagic. We will have lunch at Casey's followed by dinner at flying fish.
__________________

sfbank is offline  
Old 08-16-2012, 12:17 PM   #1562
DizDaD7
DIS Veteran
 
DizDaD7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Northern ,New Jersey
Posts: 2,005

help please..

Can anyone tell me where room #3053 would be on the resort map.,Its in Village Green , or something right? maybe color coded for me if possible. Also is this studio a standard or a pool view.? thnx for the info in advance. Also is it a far walk to the elevators from these.
__________________

1997- Buenavista Hotel/Spa--HoneyMoon--WDW 25thB-day
2000- Allstar Music---Milennium Year!!
2003- Allstar Movies
2006- Off Site/ House
2007- PoP Century
2008- PoP Century
2010- Coronado Springs--->Oct.29-Nov7.
2011- Port Orleans Riverside-->Nov3-Nov11
2012- Boardwalk Villas--->Aug. 21-Sep.1
2013- AKV JH--->Apr5-Apr13..2014- Grand Cal.Villas--->Feb.15-22
2014- AKV--->Nov.1-9
DizDaD7 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 08-16-2012, 12:42 PM   #1563
DizDaD7
DIS Veteran
 
DizDaD7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Northern ,New Jersey
Posts: 2,005

help please..

Ooops sry...
__________________

1997- Buenavista Hotel/Spa--HoneyMoon--WDW 25thB-day
2000- Allstar Music---Milennium Year!!
2003- Allstar Movies
2006- Off Site/ House
2007- PoP Century
2008- PoP Century
2010- Coronado Springs--->Oct.29-Nov7.
2011- Port Orleans Riverside-->Nov3-Nov11
2012- Boardwalk Villas--->Aug. 21-Sep.1
2013- AKV JH--->Apr5-Apr13..2014- Grand Cal.Villas--->Feb.15-22
2014- AKV--->Nov.1-9
DizDaD7 is offline  
Old 08-16-2012, 12:45 PM   #1564
Butterflygirl35
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 518

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfbank View Post
Here to report no room key check at any of rides. When I asked a cm we were td they check them at night for sure but really the front checks as you come in the gate. I explain we have APs and our room key is not on our ticket. Is what it is I guess. We still managed to do Peter pan, pooh, tea cups, space mountain twice, carousel, haunted mansion, splash, big thunder, and pirates all before 11:00 am. DH and kids in country bears now then. Back for small world and philharmagic. We will have lunch at Casey's followed by dinner at flying fish.
Awesome! Have a great time!
Butterflygirl35 is offline  
Old 08-16-2012, 12:56 PM   #1565
jackemail
DIS Veteran
 
jackemail's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Memphis
Posts: 1,871

Thanks for the updates, sfbank!!!!

How are the gang of characters in the Innkeepers Club??
jackemail is offline  
Old 08-16-2012, 01:17 PM   #1566
sfbank
DIS Veteran
 
sfbank's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: New London, Iowa
Posts: 994

Good as always. Sitting having a quick break in the lounge now before heading over to EPCOT for awhile. Anita is cracking us up as always.
__________________

sfbank is offline  
Old 08-16-2012, 01:18 PM   #1567
Ziggy
Playing guitar with the spiders from mars
 
Ziggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 698

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfbank View Post
Good as always. Sitting having a quick break in the lounge now before heading over to EPCOT for awhile. Anita is cracking us up as always.
Can't wait until I get there, it sounds great
__________________
Ziggy is offline  
Old 08-16-2012, 01:46 PM   #1568
Iowa Hawkeye
Earning My Ears
 
Iowa Hawkeye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy
What I want to know is if it is possible to cross over from the BWI to the BWV via the 4th floor and walk along the corridor to a staircase down to the Clown pool?
While waiting for my DW (sfbank) to return from her massage yesterday, I went scouting the hallways and was unable to find anywhere to cross from the Inn side to the villas other than going thru the lobby. I asked a cm as well and she confirmed that the lobby was the only way to cross sides.
__________________
Iowa Hawkeye is offline  
Old 08-16-2012, 01:46 PM   #1569
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney
 
sjs314's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 10,038

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfbank View Post
Here to report no room key check at any of rides. When I asked a cm we were td they check them at night for sure but really the front checks as you come in the gate. I explain we have APs and our room key is not on our ticket. Is what it is I guess. We still managed to do Peter pan, pooh, tea cups, space mountain twice, carousel, haunted mansion, splash, big thunder, and pirates all before 11:00 am. DH and kids in country bears now then. Back for small world and philharmagic. We will have lunch at Casey's followed by dinner at flying fish.

You sure were able to get a lot accomplished this morning but I do see where there is a definite flaw in their logic about not checking room keys. Have a great evening
__________________
'89 & '90- Travelodge-Hotel Plaza Blvd,'92 & '93- POFQ,'94-YC,'95 & '96-WL,'97-CSR,'06-AKL,'07-Disneyland Hotel,'09-OKW,F&G '12-BWI,MVMCP '12-BWI,F&W '13-AKL

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
sjs314 is offline  
Old 08-16-2012, 01:51 PM   #1570
Ziggy
Playing guitar with the spiders from mars
 
Ziggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 698

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowa Hawkeye View Post
While waiting for my DW (sfbank) to return from her massage yesterday, I went scouting the hallways and was unable to find anywhere to cross from the Inn side to the villas other than going thru the lobby. I asked a cm as well and she confirmed that the lobby was the only way to cross sides.
Thank you so much, that was really kind of you
__________________
Ziggy is offline  
Old 08-16-2012, 01:57 PM   #1571
Iowa Hawkeye
Earning My Ears
 
Iowa Hawkeye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy

Thank you so much, that was really kind of you
No problem, I needed a break from the three teenagers in our room.
__________________
Iowa Hawkeye is offline  
Old 08-16-2012, 07:47 PM   #1572
DizDaD7
DIS Veteran
 
DizDaD7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Northern ,New Jersey
Posts: 2,005

Question

Does anyone know? Are there any Standard studios that are in the Village Green?????
__________________

1997- Buenavista Hotel/Spa--HoneyMoon--WDW 25thB-day
2000- Allstar Music---Milennium Year!!
2003- Allstar Movies
2006- Off Site/ House
2007- PoP Century
2008- PoP Century
2010- Coronado Springs--->Oct.29-Nov7.
2011- Port Orleans Riverside-->Nov3-Nov11
2012- Boardwalk Villas--->Aug. 21-Sep.1
2013- AKV JH--->Apr5-Apr13..2014- Grand Cal.Villas--->Feb.15-22
2014- AKV--->Nov.1-9
DizDaD7 is offline  
Old 08-16-2012, 07:58 PM   #1573
Deb & Bill
DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention
 
Deb & Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: USA
Posts: 44,790

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizDaD7 View Post
Does anyone know? Are there any Standard studios that are in the Village Green?????
No. Those are all preferred/garden/pool view. Standard view is along the front of the resort facing the main drive.
__________________
Deb - DVC Member since '97
OKW and VWL Homes

Stop the madness. No more DVC construction.
Bring back Vacation Magic. Dump Disney Files!
Stopped drinking the Kool-aid long ago.
Deb & Bill is offline  
Old 08-16-2012, 09:07 PM   #1574
sfbank
DIS Veteran
 
sfbank's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: New London, Iowa
Posts: 994

Flying Fish good as always. Had the cheese plate and the snapper. Excellent service and food as always. A must do for us every year. Sitting g here relaxing watching entertainment after a long day and having a drink (s). Lol. Very good day. Our last full day is tomorrow:sad but already have plans for next may with my Disney family
__________________

sfbank is offline  
Old 08-17-2012, 04:27 PM   #1575
GAN
DIS Veteran
 
GAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Between the Port of Indecision and Southwest of Disorder
Posts: 1,256

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizDaD7 View Post
Can anyone tell me where room #3053 would be on the resort map.,Its in Village Green , or something right? maybe color coded for me if possible. Also is this studio a standard or a pool view.? thnx for the info in advance. Also is it a far walk to the elevators from these.
Well I can tell you it's a few doors down from where we are staying right now. It's about 8 doors down from the elevators and based on where it is I would say that it overlooks the main Green(probably with a partial BW view).
GAN is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: