Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2012, 10:42 PM   #76
Teki
Love the Indi hats!
My family takes odd pics like that every time we go

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizNee Luver View Post
I've caught a little of Fantasmic on BTMRR but never the fireworks.....that's usually because I'm on Main Street watching them.....lol

I've heard a lot of people complaining....down right HATING the new Matterhorn seats. Am I reading it right that each person has to have their own seat.....so small children have to sit alone?? I hope that's not right......we won't be able to take the twins on it if that's the case.
Sadly that does seem to be the case I think even if they allowed you to put two guest in a seat there really wouldn't be room. I didn't have any major issues with the new seats but didn't really have any problems with the old.
Teki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 12:15 AM   #77
Teki
Love the Indi hats!

Ok now where were we oh yes Lunch we decided to have lunch at Bangel BBQ I am not sure what all was order but do know that I discovered the vegetable skewers and they are DELICIOUS love my veggies!

The reason I dont know what all there was, was because we left the boys to get the food and went searching for seating as usual there was nothing around bengal bbq so we went over to Aladdin's oasis It was lovely and shady and there was hardly anybody there. Shy and I sat down at a table to wait for the boys to bring the food while we were sitting we watched some people line up to take pictures with Jasmine and Aladdin soon though Jasmine went to break and the entire line of I'd say 15 people all just walked away leaving Aladdin all alone it was so strange! Shy and I felt bad for him so we took our picture with him and said hello. I wanted to buy the picture but I havnt yet If I do I will post it at the bottom of the report. After we ate I wanted DOLE WHIP my favorite!!!! I wanted to excute my normal Disneyland tradition of getting my Dole Whip and taking it in to the Tiki Room. Everytime I have ever been I always thought the rule was if you bought your Dole whip on the Tiki Room Side you took it in to the Tiki room with you. This time the line on the inside was HUGE the line on the outside was HUGE so wanted to take it into the tiki room we got into that line. Then the CM comes up and Shouts really loud like right in my ear I know that wasnt her intent but hello she could have moved over just a bit. Anyway she shouts that people in this line are going to have to wait 40 minutes because they are going to start serving 3 people on the outside line to 1 on this line. I found this confusing how was I going to take it in to the tiki room that started in 10 mins? Jared asked the Cm why this was happening and she said that to many people were breaking the rule and taking the dole whip back out through the turn style. SO this was how shed decided to make it fair. I did not understand why she didnt just I dont know... enforce the orginal rule. Shy and I got into the inside line and Austin and Jared into the outside line figureing if the other line moved quicker we would just bring it into the tiki room we stood there for 20 mins in both lines the tiki room started shy and I didnt move at all and Austin and Jared moved one persons worth. Jared attempted to reason with the Cms again and she just shrugged and told him to many people were taking advantage as she moved aside to let a man take his dole whip out of the cue. I was so frustrated I almost wanted to cry so we left and my dreams of dole whip and the tikki room on my birthday were dashed! we headed toward jungle cruise but the line was an hour and I was so done standing around I wanted to DO something I try not to be that way generally but I was just upset and frustrated and Jared bless his heart loves me so much he would not take this, he walked off found the nearest CM and said I need to know where the nearest place to get ice cream is and dont tell me Tikki Room! the CM said the Golden horse shoe show was about to start and there was ice cream there so we went there we watched the show and I had delcious mint chocolate chip ice cream! It wasnt perfect or what I wanted but I felt loved because Austin, Shy and Jared really wanted me to feel better and make my birthday special

After my birthday treat we headed on over to Roger rabbit to use our fast pass

after that we took the train back over to tomorrow land so Austin and Shy could use their fast passes for Space Mountian and I wanted to see if we could do Buzz and yay it was open!

After this Jared was wearing out I told him earlier he should go take a nap and come back to meet us. After Buzz he went ahead and decided to do that. So Austin Shy and I were on our own and we headed over to do pirates

After we got off Pirates Shy saw Tarzans Tree house and just HAD to try it so up we went for a climb

Soon Jared was calling and was hungry and so were we so we headed over to DCA to meet him at taste pilots
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-21-2012, 12:44 AM   #78
Teki
Love the Indi hats!

I wanted to have Dinner at Taste Pilots I couldnt wait for a yummy burger and fries and I had never eaten here before and it was AWESOME the employee was humorous and friendly and the food was DELICIOUS!
My hamburger

Jareds Chilli Burger

After Dinner Shy and Austin were almost asleep an decided to call it a day and head back to the hotel room. Jared and I had plans to see cars land at night and do one last ride on RSR and I wanted one last trip on the little mermaid so off we went
First we rode the little mermaid and then headed over to Cars land!

After this we werent really sure where to go or what we wanted to do Jared was tired but I wasnt ready I wanted to do more Jared said he would take me on the ferris wheel so we started walking that direction but it was closed for world of color and the CM said that the park was closeing so it wouldnt not be reopening I was a little bummed and Jared said we should go back to the room since the park was closeing in an hour and his feet were really hurting so sadly we headed back to the room and that was pretty much the end of our trip the next morning we had breakfast with my grandmother and then sadly headed home!

Well thats all for not I will soon post what little photo pass photos I decided to purchase if I do and I will also post Austin's photos too :-)
Old 10-21-2012, 08:53 PM   #79
DizNee Luver
Luver of all things Disney!

That's a bummer about the Matterhorn seats....... Not sure why they would do that??

We love Taste Pilot's ......the burgers are delicious!!!

Love your nighttime photos in CarsLand.....can't wait to see it for myself!!!

Looks like you had a fun birthday trip and your friends seemed to enjoy themselves as well!!
Road Trip 2014HEREClub 33HEREWDW TRHEREOct PTRHERE 2013 Divas #3HERE2012 Holiday Trip HERE
WDW Dec 12 PTR~Cancelled: HERE 2011 Holiday Trip: HEREDivas, Take 2~2012: HEREDiva's TR~2011: HERE
10 of Us Summer Trip~2010: HERE 25th Anniv.TR~2009: HERE

DLR: 1967, 1972, 1984, 2005, 2008, 2009, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2011, 2012, 2012, 2013, 2013 WDW: 2013

DizNee Luver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:22 PM   #80
WDWJonasGirl
Mouseketeer/Directioner

I love it so far Sid!!

Kaitlin: Directioner and a Huge Jonas Fan
WDW: 5/03, 4/06, 12/06, 7/09, 8/10, ?/14 DLR: Too Many too count DCL: 1/07, 7/09, 8/11, 8/12, 6/14
DLP: 6/13
WDWJonasGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: