Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Doing the Happy Dance!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2012, 12:47 PM   #691
Marshay
I'm Goofy for Mickey. Don't worry if you get a bit Sneezy -- it's just the Pixie Dust!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceluv&mickeymouse

It was a great deal for us. Almost free dining.

10 nights
POR-Royal Room
DDP
8 day Hoppers
4 Adults

Before $6356 after applying Stay Eat Play discount $4563

$1793 savings .... $44.82 per person per day (almost free dining)

So I don't see how this is not a good deal??
Is that 4 adults in one room? Or two rooms?

The Royal Guest Rooms are wonderful! So great for young princesses!
Marshay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:52 PM   #692
hulagirl87
DIS Veteran

The Disney Visa deal worked out well for us! We were originally staying at the Art of Animation but switched to stay at the Polynesian for only $300 more than our package at AoA! That was so surprising to me! So technically while we aren't saving, staying at a monorail resort (and my personal favorite!) for DD's first trip is worth every penny! I feel a little bad about switching because I know that DD would have loved the Cars building, but the convenience of the monorail and boat kind of outweighed that. I told DD she is staying at the Hukilau place. We have watched the Beach Party sing a long DVD so many times I had to associate it somehow! Now on to tweak some of our ADR's... I can't stop planning!!!

me DH DD and DS
hulagirl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-05-2012, 12:54 PM   #693
peaceluv&mickeymouse
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshay View Post
Is that 4 adults in one room? Or two rooms?

The Royal Guest Rooms are wonderful! So great for young princesses!
one room- its a repeat girls trip
Old 10-05-2012, 12:58 PM   #694
Marshay
I'm Goofy for Mickey. Don't worry if you get a bit Sneezy -- it's just the Pixie Dust!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulagirl87 View Post
The Disney Visa deal worked out well for us! We were originally staying at the Art of Animation but switched to stay at the Polynesian for only $300 more than our package at AoA! That was so surprising to me! So technically while we aren't saving, staying at a monorail resort (and my personal favorite!) for DD's first trip is worth every penny! I feel a little bad about switching because I know that DD would have loved the Cars building, but the convenience of the monorail and boat kind of outweighed that. I told DD she is staying at the Hukilau place. We have watched the Beach Party sing a long DVD so many times I had to associate it somehow! Now on to tweak some of our ADR's... I can't stop planning!!!
This sounds great! I told DH we could get Poly for only about 200 more or so, but he still wants the two bathrooms and two bedrooms. So I can't complain. It's just when I think about going back to Poly, my heart starts to flutter! Love the location and theming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceluv&mickeymouse View Post
one room- its a repeat girls trip
Oh how fun!
Old 10-05-2012, 06:41 PM   #695
ButterflyJen
Mouseketeer

We've switched! No more AoA Little Mermaid room...we're at POFQ now in a standard room. Saving $150 off our original price plus we've upgraded to a mod. SO EXCITED!!

Disneyland Day Trip 1981*Disneyland Day Trip 2000*DL/DCA Day Trip May 2007*Our First WDW Trip Jan 2013...for DD's 6th Birthday!
ButterflyJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 06:09 PM   #696
RunRosemary
Earning My Ears

Modified our reservation again and added the dining package. For only $200/person, we couldn't pass it up. Just the ADRs at Cinderella's Table and BOG would have been almost half that if we paid OOP like we had originally planned. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
RunRosemary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:54 PM   #697
yarlin
Earning My Ears

Going From Jan 8 to 14 ASMovies... Cant wait
yarlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:13 AM   #698
BuzzNwoodY0824
Mouseketeer

January 27th we go home! I cannot wait. We are staying at POP.
BuzzNwoodY0824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:09 PM   #699
jrhwmr
Mouseketeer

We just booked Jan 19- 27 at POR and it is going to be a Christmas morning surprise. Still gotta figure out how to tell them. My older boys don't need anything and have been begging to go on a trip. My youngest daughter is 3 so I am not sure if she will get the excitement but she has been to disney a few times already and asks to go when she sees the commercials.

Hope I don't spill the beans cause I am sooooooo excited. We all love Disney!!!!
jrhwmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:38 PM   #700
Marshay

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflyJen View Post
We've switched! No more AoA Little Mermaid room...we're at POFQ now in a standard room. Saving $150 off our original price plus we've upgraded to a mod. SO EXCITED!!
Yay!! FQ is quite nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunRosemary View Post
Modified our reservation again and added the dining package. For only $200/person, we couldn't pass it up. Just the ADRs at Cinderella's Table and BOG would have been almost half that if we paid OOP like we had originally planned. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yarlin View Post
Going From Jan 8 to 14 ASMovies... Cant wait
Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzNwoodY0824 View Post
January 27th we go home! I cannot wait. We are staying at POP.
Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhwmr View Post
We just booked Jan 19- 27 at POR and it is going to be a Christmas morning surprise. Still gotta figure out how to tell them. My older boys don't need anything and have been begging to go on a trip. My youngest daughter is 3 so I am not sure if she will get the excitement but she has been to disney a few times already and asks to go when she sees the commercials.

Hope I don't spill the beans cause I am sooooooo excited. We all love Disney!!!!
Welcome!
Old 10-09-2012, 08:48 AM   #701
Danjocass
Mousketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhwmr View Post

Awesome! Surprise trips are great and I know you are bursting already! We will be at POR Jan 18-26....Maybe we will see each other there. Would love to meet a fellow DIS'er.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:02 AM   #702
CSchex
Mouseketeer

January Trip booked! Whoo hoo!

January 2 - 7, 2013! My family (me, hubby, our 2 boys), my sister and her 2 daughters (Sophia's first trip!) and my parents are all headed to the world for 6 wonderful days! Can't wait!
CSchex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:46 PM   #703
bhamfamily4wdw
Earning My Ears

Is Martin Luther King Jr Day a bad holiday for crowds?

FINALLY got another trip planned, CAN NOT wait to be back in WDW! Heading down 1/17-1/22 and staying for the first time at the Contemporary, I hope we enjoy it as much as the Poly.

We are 99 days today Let the planning begin!

Sept 08 - Poly = Heaven
Sept 09 - Poly
Oct 10 - POR
Sept 11 - Poly
Jan 13 - Contemporary
bhamfamily4wdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:48 PM   #704
Gerweniel
Mouseketeer

So thrilled - January 25 -28 for a quick solo trip to Caribbean Beach. Its been way too long! Southwest's flight sale was the clincher for me and with the new room only package, I feel like I've snagged a deal! YAY!
September 2013 POP Solo for my 50th Birthday! Yay! March 2010 POFQ 1st Solo trip for me. Boys will be at ASM with their HS band! We couldn't resist! January 2009 POP and BCV! No trips planned for 2008 Nov/Dec 2007 - CSR & Disney Magic 7 night Western! First timers! June 2007 - Disneyland for Dev's 13th B'day! October 2006 - Port Orleans Riverside -YIPPIE! Dec 2005 Caribbean Beach Resort - the best time EVER!!!!!

Gerweniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:17 PM   #705
mom of lil princess
Mouseketeer

I can finally come back with my details We are staying january 7-16 at POFQ garden view (it was all they had) and with p/s/d I saved over 1300 dollars Now I just have wait the 89 days to get there....

1986,1991,1996, 2009, jan 2013
mom of lil princess is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: