DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Resorts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-11-2012, 03:50 PM   #1
johnkrusinski
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 55

sanna breakfast

do they still have the continental breakfast at sanna if so what do they have. is there any place to get breakfast items at kidani . thanks
johnkrusinski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 04:21 PM   #2
amyy
I do pat them out on a floured surface
I always think I may find paper /stickers etc
 
amyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: maine
Posts: 2,083

I am anxious to find out about Sanna too. Kidani has a yummy sit down breakfast and lots of choices at the counter service (waffles, omelets, muffins etc)
amyy is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-11-2012, 06:39 PM   #3
L8blumr2
Mouseketeer
 
L8blumr2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Maryland
Posts: 97

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyy View Post
Kidani has a yummy sit down breakfast and lots of choices at the counter service (waffles, omelets, muffins etc)
I was under the impression that Kidani had nothing for breakfast and that's why Sanaa started serving a continental breakfast. Hopefully, someone can clarify. We are scheduled to visit Kidani in May and I would like to be able to get something there.
__________________
L8blumr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 07:51 PM   #4
LindaBabe


DIS Cast Member
Let them try to get me out - heheh
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: Upstate NY transplanted to NW Georgia
Posts: 10,279

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyy View Post
I am anxious to find out about Sanna too. Kidani has a yummy sit down breakfast and lots of choices at the counter service (waffles, omelets, muffins etc)
I think you mean JAMBO has the yummy breakfast. and the counter service. It's my understanding that Kidani has neither.
__________________
LindaBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 10:52 AM   #5
Pakey

I'm not a rookie
I got 2 dogs. I joined the Dis.
 
Pakey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Central California
Posts: 20,097

The Saana continental breakfast was a limited trial run this past summer. When we went in October and inquired about it, they had discontinued it because it had not been profitable. The concierge stated that they were considering some retooling and may offer another trial run in the future.
Pakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 12:19 PM   #6
Simba's Mom
everything went to "H*** in a handbasket
Keep me off the high horses!
Suffers from theme park dyslexia
 
Simba's Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Harlingen, TX, USA
Posts: 24,951

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakey View Post
The Saana continental breakfast was a limited trial run this past summer. When we went in October and inquired about it, they had discontinued it because it had not been profitable. The concierge stated that they were considering some retooling and may offer another trial run in the future.
Darn it! I'm staying at Jambo, and I'd love to try out a breakfast over at Kidani. It would be a nice way to combine breakfast with my morning walk.
__________________
Simba's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 06:33 PM   #7
amyy
I do pat them out on a floured surface
I always think I may find paper /stickers etc
 
amyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: maine
Posts: 2,083

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaBabe View Post
I think you mean JAMBO has the yummy breakfast. and the counter service. It's my understanding that Kidani has neither.
Yes, you are right and I meant Jambo. thanks
amyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

DVC-Resales.com | 1-800-550-6493 (Contact The Timeshare Store) | DVC Resale Listings

facebooktwittergoogle plus youtube itunesDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.