Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2012, 10:00 AM   #91
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

Last I left you, we had a yummy lunch at T-Rex! Now we are on our way to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique to get our Princesses all spiffed up! Here is my sweet princess waiting so patiently

Hollie’s FGIT started talking to me and we both realized that we had the same birthday which was the next day! So we got a picture together!

Here is Shelby

Hollie getting her hair done

Hollie all finished!

We were finally finished and we made our way back to the hotel so we could get ready for MNSSHP

We made it to the TaTC. We decided to ride the Monorail over to the park and boy was it crowded! I actually had to get in the next section over

Coming up next, our first ever Mickey’s Not-So-Scary-but-completely-soaking-wet-Halloween-party!
Old 06-14-2012, 10:09 AM   #92
Lovemy3babes
Is always in need to get herself and her children back to our "Happy Place"!

Ooooo, the girlies look so pretty after their BBB makeover! We did that on our last trip and sadly now my girlies are too old for it anymore. Great pictures Heather! They sure make little girls feel special there, don't they?

Just me and my girl…a very special 13th Birthday trip!
(updated 2/20/14)
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-14-2012, 10:13 AM   #93
tinkgurl
Life is what happens in between trips to WDW
Those "flying cookies" flying through space can be seen
I'm hoping that the little guy likes them!

Looks like the girls had a good time!

I hope I have a girl so I can take her to BBB!
Old 06-14-2012, 10:16 AM   #94
micandminforever
DIS Veteran

The girls are beautiful princess.
One day trips with Family 1972,1973, 1976, Honeymoon off site June 1985, Off site June 1986, Off site June 1989, Grand Floridian June 1992, Wilderness Lodge June 1995, Dixie Landing(POR) April 1997, Hilton at Downtown Disney April 2000, Beach Club June 2003, POFQ June 2005, Pop Century Dec. 2005, Pop Century Jan. 2006, Pop Century Sept. 2007, POFQ Jan. 2009, Pop Century Sept 2009, BLT 25th Anniversary Trip June 2010, CBR March 2011, PORS Sept. 2012, Pop Century Jan. 2013
Old 06-15-2012, 04:52 AM   #96
Stringbean&Wingnut
DIS Veteran

The girls look so cute!!! I hope you guys had fun at the party!! But soaking wet...that freshly-done hair!!!
Old 06-16-2012, 07:28 PM   #97
lmillercrew
DIS Veteran

So cute! I wish they had a BBB for adults! I would SO be there. Your night at MNSSHP sounds very interesting... can't wait to hear about it.

Me DH, DD15 Family 1982, 1989 HS choir trip, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2014
Old 07-08-2012, 06:12 PM   #98
brookelizabeth
Jambo Wildbunch Gang

I was behind and just read about Hannah's surgery-glad to hear it went well and all that is behind you!!!

The girls look ADORABLE! Looking forward to hearing all about the party!
Feb 2014 - Vero Beach ... Sept 2013 - CR/Disney Fantasy...March 2013 - AKL/SSR/POR ... Oct 2012 - OKW ... Sept 2012 - Disney Magic ... June 2012 - Disney Magic ... Jan 2012 - PPH/VGC ... Aug 2011 - Pop/YC/OKW ... May 2011 - ASMo ... Feb/March 2011 - BWV/BLT ... Sept 2010 - BWV ... Dec/Jan 2009/10 - AKV ... Sept 2009 - CSR ... Jan 2009 - SSR ... Nov 2008 - WL ... Oct 2006 - AKL
Old 07-25-2012, 08:59 PM   #99
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovemy3babes View Post
Ooooo, the girlies look so pretty after their BBB makeover! We did that on our last trip and sadly now my girlies are too old for it anymore. Great pictures Heather! They sure make little girls feel special there, don't they?
Thank you! They both just loved it!

I am afraid by the time Hannah is old enough to do it, Hollie might not want too. I sure hope not though! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl View Post
Looks like the girls had a good time!

I hope I have a girl so I can take her to BBB!
Aw, I hope you do too!!! It is so much fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by micandminforever View Post
The girls are beautiful princess.
Aw, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
They are too cute. Where did Shelby get her dress...I love it.
Aw, thanks!
My mom actually bought that for her about 2 years ago. There was this cute place in town called the Ritzy Pixie and the girl who owned it, would custom make dresses. She didn't have any in Hollie's size at the time because she was selling everything to just concentrate on making costumes. She actually has an etsy store. She is really good! One of her costumes was on the cover of Parenting magazine worn by Tori Spellings daughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringbean&Wingnut View Post
The girls look so cute!!! I hope you guys had fun at the party!! But soaking wet...that freshly-done hair!!!
Aw, thanks girl! It was fun! I am ready to go to it again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmillercrew View Post
So cute! I wish they had a BBB for adults! I would SO be there. Your night at MNSSHP sounds very interesting... can't wait to hear about it.
I do too!!! I am really tempted to do it one day with the girls! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookelizabeth View Post
I was behind and just read about Hannah's surgery-glad to hear it went well and all that is behind you!!!

The girls look ADORABLE! Looking forward to hearing all about the party!
Me too! Thank you so much Brook!

AW, thanks! I am ready to go back to the party...and hopefully have better weather! lol
Old 07-25-2012, 09:01 PM   #100
hlrababy

We finally made it on the monorail to the front gate. We got in line and got our sweet little armbands. Here is a picture my mom took as soon as we entered the park

We got our stroller rented and down Main Street we headed. I took this picture of my mom and sister pushing the girls in the stroller.

The beautiful Castle!

We got the girls to pose with the nasty clouds in the background!

We headed towards Jungle Cruise

My sweet girl

My sweet niece

Next we headed towards my 2nd favorite ride....POTC

Love this!

After that, we headed towards Splash Mountain. Hollie was just itching to get my sister on it so she would get soaked! lol

After that...it was time for my favorite, most favorite ride in the world!!

Haunted Mansion!! I literally could stay on this ride all day. I think one year when Chad and I went, we rode this about 15 times! lol

Now, I will be honest. By this point the weather was awful!!! I kept raining off and on. Some of us were ill (not me nor Hollie!) and the weather just put a damper on it. We took the girls through the Trick or Treat line near Splash. At one point, it was just pouring! Yuck!!

We headed back towards Fantasyland to get some of those rides in.

My glowing necklace girl on IASW

continued in next post
Old 07-25-2012, 09:17 PM   #101
hlrababy

Here are more pictures from IASW

One of my favorite scenes

I love the Hawaiian hula dancers!

And this sweet little one

Alooooooohhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

We hit up Peter Pan's flight after that. I can never take a good picture on this ride! lol

Next, it was time for a tea party!

My mom and the girls

My sis

The girls wanted to ride it again, so they rode with my sister this time. I was way too dizzy!

By this time, we were about to call it a night. Much to my dismay. I wanted to stay longer and enjoy the parade and fireworks and take pictures with the characters. But, we knew we would be back at the MK early the next morning. On my birthday!! Woo hooo

So, I took these photos as we made our way out

and what horrible pictures they are!! haha

This was one of those nights where I was upset. The weather put a damper on our first ever MNSSHP, I was sad that we didn't get to enjoy much of the party.

Here are a few of the photopass photos from this night

I love the next ones and boy did they cause an argument!! lol

Believe me, I am looking forward to my next MNSSHP!

Coming up next! My birthday celebration at Magic Kingdom!
Old 07-25-2012, 09:32 PM   #102
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

I am so sad the weather put a damper. I am trying my first party this year too. I pray weather is decent.
Old 07-26-2012, 04:46 AM   #103
Stringbean&Wingnut
DIS Veteran

Oh no, how disappointing that the weather didn't cooperate with you guys!!! At least you were able to have a bit of fun at the party!
Old 07-26-2012, 05:52 AM   #104
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrababy View Post

Can't wait to see this again!!!

Thanks for the trip around Magic Kingdom. I completely understand about the rain putting a damper on things. The first two and a half days of our summer trip, we were in and out of ponchos and plodding through puddles in parks. You have to go on, of course, but it does sort of wear on you after a while.
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
Old 07-26-2012, 07:06 AM   #105
Poolrat
DIS Veteran

All caught up.

The girls look so beautiful at BBB. My girl never wanted that but there may be hope in the future ( way off ) for grandchildren.

Sorry your MNSSHP was a rainy mess. Tough to slosh your way around. but it looks like you had fun.
POOLRAT PATI am a Disney Dork. 75- Contemporary,77- offsite Hyatt,86- offsite 1 day trip,88- offsite 1 day trip,98- Contemporary w/kids,01- All Stars Movies,05- Boardwalk,06- Coronado,07- Carribbean Beach,08- Beach Club,Oct 09 - POP/Coronado, Dec09/Jan 10 ASMu/ CSR , July '10-POP, Sept '10 POFQ,Oct '10 2X for F&W @ POP Oct'11-ASSp Dec '11-DVC SSR/AKL July '12- BCV, Sept '12- DL, Oct '12- BCV, Dec'12-POP Jan '13- OKW May '13-BWV Oct '13- BCV DEC '13- BCV May14-POP Aug 14- VWL Oct '14-DL
Can't wait to go back

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: