Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-09-2012, 10:31 PM   #1
DFD
You know that feeling you get when youíre standing in a high place with a sudden urge to jump? I donít have it.
I take it plain
 
DFD's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: State of Confusion
Posts: 2,705

Done!

Till next year!!!

See you on F&W 2013!!!
__________________

Last edited by DFD; 10-10-2012 at 06:28 PM. Reason: it is now over :(
DFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 05:25 AM   #2
Wasre
Mouseketeer
 
Wasre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Beaverton OR
Posts: 364

I'm doing a cruise from 9/23-9/30 out of Tampa. I'm considering making a stop with a few from the cruise in WDW afterwards. Am considering 9/30 - 10/5 or 10/6. I'm looking at possibly staying at BW Studio for those dates. Let me know what you find out about MNSSHP. I've been to MVMCP a few times would love to see the Halloween party too.
__________________
"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of ev'ryday....."

ASMo (1), SS(1), Feb 09 ASMu (1), CBR (1), 11/10/11 - 11/16/11 Pop Century, 1/22/12 - 1/27/12 AKL Kidanni Village Savana View(1), 9/30/12 - 10/7/12 Art of Animation. Next trip: 10/27/14 - 11/3/14 SSR
Wasre is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-10-2012, 05:21 PM   #3
DFD
You know that feeling you get when youíre standing in a high place with a sudden urge to jump? I donít have it.
I take it plain
 
DFD's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: State of Confusion
Posts: 2,705

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasre View Post
I'm doing a cruise from 9/23-9/30 out of Tampa. I'm considering making a stop with a few from the cruise in WDW afterwards. Am considering 9/30 - 10/5 or 10/6. I'm looking at possibly staying at BW Studio for those dates. Let me know what you find out about MNSSHP. I've been to MVMCP a few times would love to see the Halloween party too.
Kenn!!! Got it... I hope you get to add some days and "hint..hint" AKL Jambo pls...
__________________
DFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 07:46 PM   #4
ttester9612
Magical Moments
 
ttester9612's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,027



I'll be there Sept 27 to Oct 4 staying at AKL-Kidani
__________________
Teresa
ttester9612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:13 PM   #5
Wasre
Mouseketeer
 
Wasre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Beaverton OR
Posts: 364

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFD View Post
Kenn!!! Got it... I hope you get to add some days and "hint..hint" AKL Jambo pls...
How many days should I consider adding? I would have to be back to work on 10/8 and wouldn't want to get in too late on 10/7. I will be gone for 2 weeks at that point after-all. So, if Jambo house isn't in the cards, but Kidani is, would that work? ;-) I'll probably do a standard view studio or the value studio for that trip since I'm doing Savanna View this upcoming trip.

I'll start looking at flights home tonight while I'm at that nasty 4 letter word starting with W.
__________________
"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of ev'ryday....."

ASMo (1), SS(1), Feb 09 ASMu (1), CBR (1), 11/10/11 - 11/16/11 Pop Century, 1/22/12 - 1/27/12 AKL Kidanni Village Savana View(1), 9/30/12 - 10/7/12 Art of Animation. Next trip: 10/27/14 - 11/3/14 SSR
Wasre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:22 PM   #6
DFD
You know that feeling you get when youíre standing in a high place with a sudden urge to jump? I donít have it.
I take it plain
 
DFD's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: State of Confusion
Posts: 2,705

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttester9612 View Post


I'll be there Sept 27 to Oct 4 staying at AKL-Kidani
4??????? you are going home on a Thursday????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasre View Post
How many days should I consider adding? I would have to be back to work on 10/8 and wouldn't want to get in too late on 10/7. I will be gone for 2 weeks at that point after-all. So, if Jambo house isn't in the cards, but Kidani is, would that work? ;-) I'll probably do a standard view studio or the value studio for that trip since I'm doing Savanna View this upcoming trip.

I'll start looking at flights home tonight while I'm at that nasty 4 letter word starting with W.
Totally!!! we are still in the same Village hihihi
am flying home Sunday the 7th
__________________
DFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:25 PM   #7
Bets19
Mouseketeer
 
Bets19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 257

I'm tentatively looking at 9/29 - 10/8. The poop hit the fan at work today so my dates may be altered... but only slightly... but I'm set to stay at AKL- Jambo for now...

ps: I'm ok at work... just some staff changes that will increase my stress.
__________________
Bets
Bets19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 04:46 PM   #8
DFD
You know that feeling you get when youíre standing in a high place with a sudden urge to jump? I donít have it.
I take it plain
 
DFD's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: State of Confusion
Posts: 2,705

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bets19 View Post
I'm tentatively looking at 9/29 - 10/8. The poop hit the fan at work today so my dates may be altered... but only slightly... but I'm set to stay at AKL- Jambo for now...

ps: I'm ok at work... just some staff changes that will increase my stress.
oK... as long as I still have a neighbor!!! woohooo hopefully we get adjacent balcony again!! That was neat!!!!!!
__________________
DFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 08:04 PM   #9
ttester9612
Magical Moments
 
ttester9612's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,027

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFD View Post
4??????? you are going home on a Thursday????

Yes going home on Thurs. I arrive on Thursday and going home a week later. But I might add on some days. Haven't decided yet.
__________________
Teresa
ttester9612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 10:57 PM   #10
macraven
Proud Redhead
Has the longest test on record
Iím a Universal Homie
 
macraven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: between milwaukee and chicago (in Tom Felton's house)
Posts: 56,853

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Homie !!!

i'll be there oct 1st.........
booked 9/25 and leave on oct 2nd for the darkside for 9 nights.


hhn, you know......[/FONT]
__________________
life is what happens to you on your way to achieving your dreams...........


Last edited by macraven; 01-11-2012 at 11:09 PM.
macraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 11:30 PM   #11
DFD
You know that feeling you get when youíre standing in a high place with a sudden urge to jump? I donít have it.
I take it plain
 
DFD's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: State of Confusion
Posts: 2,705

Quote:
Originally Posted by macraven View Post
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Homie !!!

i'll be there oct 1st.........
booked 9/25 and leave on oct 2nd for the darkside for 9 nights.


hhn, you know......[/FONT]
Ohhhhhhhhhh Mac!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get to see you again!!!!!
__________________
DFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 12:30 AM   #12
macraven
Proud Redhead
Has the longest test on record
Iím a Universal Homie
 
macraven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: between milwaukee and chicago (in Tom Felton's house)
Posts: 56,853

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFD View Post
Ohhhhhhhhhh Mac!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get to see you again!!!!!
yes you do and i am very excited i have one day we both will be there!!

oct 1st.
__________________
life is what happens to you on your way to achieving your dreams...........

macraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 11:54 AM   #13
Bets19
Mouseketeer
 
Bets19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 257

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFD View Post
oK... as long as I still have a neighbor!!! woohooo hopefully we get adjacent balcony again!! That was neat!!!!!!
of course we'll be neighbors.... that was fun.
__________________
Bets
Bets19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 05:56 PM   #14
DFD
You know that feeling you get when youíre standing in a high place with a sudden urge to jump? I donít have it.
I take it plain
 
DFD's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: State of Confusion
Posts: 2,705

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bets19 View Post
of course we'll be neighbors.... that was fun.
yeah!!! Maybe we can do a BBQ or something... my last trip I was basically across your old room... by the other end of the Bridge!!! Love it but missed you and TT!!! I kept on saying this will be the last year I stay at AKL-Jambo... have to venture out or go back to my home resort... but I always end up at Jambo... I guess I just better stop fighting the current...
__________________
DFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 06:15 PM   #15
Bets19
Mouseketeer
 
Bets19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 257

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFD View Post
yeah!!! Maybe we can do a BBQ or something... my last trip I was basically across your old room... by the other end of the Bridge!!! Love it but missed you and TT!!! I kept on saying this will be the last year I stay at AKL-Jambo... have to venture out or go back to my home resort... but I always end up at Jambo... I guess I just better stop fighting the current...
We'll absolutley work out a bbq or something... tt too... and who ever wants to join in. I went back and forth on resorts but since the majority seem to be over at AKL this time, why not stay again... plus I get to see my friend Casey work works at AKL...
SSR is great too.
__________________
Bets
Bets19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.