Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2012, 10:38 PM   #736
mya174
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eventer98
Just heard that's the official date for BOG ADRs will be noon on 8/20 for reservations after 11/19!
I am fairly new. Could you tell me what BOG means? I know ADR but the other is a new one for me. Thanks!
mya174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:28 PM   #737
dvcmbr94
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mya174

I am fairly new. Could you tell me what BOG means? I know ADR but the other is a new one for me. Thanks!
Be Our Guest, the new Fantasyland restaurant.

DVC since 1994

Last edited by dvcmbr94; 08-17-2012 at 03:39 PM.
dvcmbr94 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-16-2012, 05:03 AM   #738
KayTom
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by readytogotodisney View Post
At most. I know last year we weren't able to book the dessert party for our January trip until the 1st week in December. It's pretty random the way they release ADR's for it, not at all like the other restaurants one day at a time, 180 days out. Right now they're only booking out through Oct.

You can watch this thread and you'll be one of the first ones to know when January opens up.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2699362
Thanks! I've subscribed

I've got all sorts of dates in my diary, when to book BOG adr, when to book dessert party adr...lol xx
Old 08-18-2012, 11:03 AM   #739
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayTom View Post
Hi all,

My DBf and I are going to Disney World for the first time and our first time abroad together on January 10th, staying til 19th off site.

We are so so excited!

I'm hardly booking any ADR's because we're more play it by ear people, but i did miss tusker house breakfast so i'm hoping i might be able to snatch up a cancellation on the 18th.

Am i correct in thinking that to book the wishes dessert party you can only book 2 months in advance? xx

Gotcha added finally &
I haven't been on the boards lately. Football and school registration has started. As I was walking my oldest to Fish Camp the other day, he told me that he really wants to go back to Disney World this next year. He just doesn't want to ride the things on his "must don't" list.

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
letthewookiewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 01:02 PM   #740
KayTom
Mouseketeer

Thanks Wookie! My other half would love your screen name, lol.

Aww, bless him, how funny Looks like you need to plan another Disney vacation xx
Old 08-18-2012, 06:53 PM   #741
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayTom View Post
Thanks Wookie! My other half would love your screen name, lol.

Aww, bless him, how funny Looks like you need to plan another Disney vacation xx
Well the only problem is that we can't take the kids in January. The oldest will have wrestling. This is his first year that he will get to do it and I had no clue when the season was. Then there will be no way I can convince the DH to take 2 WDW trips in a year. If the boys put the pitiful act on hard enough, my DH will cancel the January trip and we'll move it to a Spring Break or another early June trip. More than likely, it would be an early June trip like out last one. When I originally told the DSs about the January trip with out them, they were like, "sure what ever, we don't care if you go with out us." Now that they know we would realy go with out them, they just have to go.

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Old 08-19-2012, 05:04 PM   #743
letthewookiewin

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkedupmomma View Post
We will be there January 27- Feb 4!! On our Familymoon! Woot! Staying at POFQ!
& added

Congrats on the upcoming wedding and the Familymoon!!

Old 08-22-2012, 02:38 PM   #744
letthewookiewin

Well it's finaly official, my January 2013 birthday WDW trip is dead. As soon as I told the DH the dates for the wrestling season, he said that there was no way he was going to WDW during it. He has been looking forward to the DS to be old enough to do football and wrestling both since our DS were in diapers and he refuses to miss any of it. That means as long as the DSs are in school, we can't go to WDW between August - March. Luckily, they let them have time off in summer football camp for vacations, or the summers would be out as well since they will start doing full summer football camp next year. I'll keep the first page updated as new people join. It looks like it'll be another June trip for us.

Old 08-23-2012, 12:27 PM   #745
Momto2PrncChrmgs
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by letthewookiewin
Well it's finaly official, my January 2013 birthday WDW trip is dead. As soon as I told the DH the dates for the wrestling season, he said that there was no way he was going to WDW during it. He has been looking forward to the DS to be old enough to do football and wrestling both since our DS were in diapers and he refuses to miss any of it. That means as long as the DSs are in school, we can't go to WDW between August - March. Luckily, they let them have time off in summer football camp for vacations, or the summers would be out as well since they will start doing full summer football camp next year. I'll keep the first page updated as new people join. It looks like it'll be another June trip for us.
Boooo!! Im so sorry for you! I know as our kids get older it'll be harder to pull them out of school for things. I just can't imagine going in the summer!

1977-Off Site May 2000-Off Site April/May 2005-ASMo May 2007-POP May 2008-POP Jan. 2009-CBR Jan. 2011-POP Jan. 2013-POR Sept. 2014-POP
Momto2PrncChrmgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 12:58 PM   #746
letthewookiewin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momto2PrncChrmgs View Post
Boooo!! Im so sorry for you! I know as our kids get older it'll be harder to pull them out of school for things. I just can't imagine going in the summer!
I was worried about the heat. The first day we were there is was pretty humid, but it wasn't the rest of the time. That was mainly b/c it rained the rest of the trip. I actually enjoyed all the rain. Well at least until we were halfway home, and I started getting sick. The lines weren't bad at all. Most lines we didn't wait more than 30 minutes. The only longer lines was for Kali River Rapids and then the 2 hour wait for TSM. We didn't have any issues with any other guest, other than the British lady that I got into a short yelling match with.

Old 08-23-2012, 01:16 PM   #747
mickeyplanner
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by letthewookiewin View Post
Well it's finaly official, my January 2013 birthday WDW trip is dead.
So sorry to hear that is never took off for you. Can you plan a girls getaway to WDW instead?

mickeyplanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 01:26 PM   #748
letthewookiewin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeyplanner View Post
So sorry to hear that is never took off for you. Can you plan a girls getaway to WDW instead?
I wish I could, but there is no one to go with. It would be more likely to have a solo trip. My mil can't fly, my mom is going to Colorado in October and won't want to go on a trip so soon, my sister is a work-a-holic and couldn't take off work, one sil works too much and is raising her grandson, another sil is crazy and I'm not comfortable around, the last sil.....well I would never step foot on Disney property than go any where or talk to her. It looks like I'll have to wait until we don't have a kid in wrestling to go on my birthday.

Old 08-23-2012, 06:34 PM   #749
soontobewed07
DIS Veteran

We are finally all booked flights were a steal (under $200) and now I am just waiting on the car rental prices to come down since we need a minivan

BWV pool/garden view
1/16 to 1/23
Old 08-23-2012, 07:41 PM   #750
letthewookiewin

Quote:
Originally Posted by soontobewed07 View Post
We are finally all booked flights were a steal (under $200) and now I am just waiting on the car rental prices to come down since we need a minivan

BWV pool/garden view
1/16 to 1/23
& added That was a great deal on the flights!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: