Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2012, 07:26 PM   #16
Kayluhhh
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipNDalesBestFriend View Post
Hey Y'all!!!
I'm so excited to meet friends!! Here's a little bit about me. My names Allison but everybody calls me Alli I am 12 will be 13 on the cruise! I am a cheerleader, play volleyball, act, love to watch sports! Read like a maniac as long as I can remember! I'm very outgoing and love to make new friends! Can not wait to meet some new friends before the cruise!!!
I am a cheerleader too! How long have you been one??
Kayluhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:30 PM   #17
keilakrohn
Earning My Ears

Can't wait to be on the Fantasy

Hi,

My name is Lauren, I will be 10 when on the cruise. I am in the 4th grade and a cheerleader. My first cruise was the Disney Dream with my family and cousins in February 2010. We loved it so much we booked this 7 day cruise. I am so excited because my best friend is going to be sailing with us and since she has been on so many cruises, she will be so helpful.
keilakrohn is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-09-2012, 07:30 PM   #18
Kayluhhh
Earning My Ears

Quote:
hEYYY!!
its so nice to meet you!! Im a cheerleader too! we have competition this week sososo Nervous!! Its so nice to meet people like you! hope we can become god friends if you have a cell# you can pm it too mee i promise im not some strange old man!!! lol
LOLOL, That made me laugh. Good luck on competition!! We had comp, in nov and we won 1st place and then we went to nationals this past month and won 1st again!(: Don't be nervous, you will do greatttt! I will deff, pm my number!
Old 01-09-2012, 07:33 PM   #19
Kayluhhh
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by keilakrohn View Post
Hi,

My name is Lauren, I will be 10 when on the cruise. I am in the 4th grade and a cheerleader. My first cruise was the Disney Dream with my family and cousins in February 2010. We loved it so much we booked this 7 day cruise. I am so excited because my best friend is going to be sailing with us and since she has been on so many cruises, she will be so helpful.
Nice to meet you lauren(: We have alotttt of cheerleaders that are going on the cruise, hahaa
Old 01-09-2012, 07:39 PM   #20
Kayluhhh
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by feisgirl17 View Post
Hi everyone my name is Sarah I am 13 going to be 14 on the cruise i live in Minnesota (south metro). i do irish dance, this will be my sixth disney cruise seventh cruise total can't wait to make new friends
That's reallyy cool u do irish dance (:
Old 01-09-2012, 07:39 PM   #21
ChipNDalesBestFriend
Disney Vet

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by livieluvsfairies View Post
i hope we can meet some where and become friends!what do u like to read.i like reading the creepover series!wat r ur dogs names?my dog's name is molly she is a shipoo half ****zu half poodle!i also have a cat named goliath!we call him g or gbaby!so wat do u look like!wens ur bday!
hEY! I wanna become bffs!!! We must meet How about 11pm the first night at the aqua duck stairs?? Lets all try to meet then its just easier to meet people at night! So ill send another message out for that meeting!! I love to read harry potter and the Christy Jensen:Forever Yours! My dogs name is Daisy shes a Maltipoo half Poodle half Maltese!
Im blonde super long hair!!! 5'0 pale skinny and Irish-Proud to Be! :thumbsup: My b-day is July 31st!!!!!! Summer baby born to Cruise!!!!!!!!

Disney Dream Oct.2nd-6th 2011
Disney Fantasy Oct.6th-13th 2012
DM-42 DD-45 DB-19 DDog-2 ME-13
ChipNDalesBestFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:44 PM   #22
Kayluhhh
Earning My Ears

Quote:
hEY! I wanna become bffs!!! We must meet How about 11pm the first night at the aqua duck stairs?? Lets all try to meet then its just easier to meet people at night! So ill send another message out for that meeting!! I love to read harry potter and the Christy Jensen:Forever Yours! My dogs name is Daisy shes a Maltipoo half Poodle half Maltese!
Im blonde super long hair!!! 5'0 pale skinny and Irish-Proud to Be! :thumbsup: My b-day is July 31st!!!!!! Summer baby born to Cruise!!!!!!!!
Not tring to creep in or anything, lolol but I reallyy do think it would be a good idea if all of us would meet somewhere!
Old 01-09-2012, 07:50 PM   #23
Kayluhhh
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgia3 View Post
Hi my name is James. I am a boy that lives in GA. I will almost be 12 when we are on the cruise. My favorite sport is baseball. I like to tell jokes. I have 2 sisters one older and one younger. I also have 2 dogs named Jarrett & TJ. I am very competitive. I have a nice Mom & Dad who really love me. That is why I am going on the Disney cruise for the 4th time. I was 3 on my first cruise. I am really smart and good with computers. Plus I stay up late. On our last cruise I brought a friend. This cruise I am hoping to meet new friends.
you sound really cooooool, What type of dogs do you have??
Old 01-09-2012, 07:53 PM   #24
ChipNDalesBestFriend
Disney Vet

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayluhhh View Post
LOLOL, That made me laugh. Good luck on competition!! We had comp, in nov and we won 1st place and then we went to nationals this past month and won 1st again!(: Don't be nervous, you will do greatttt! I will deff, pm my number!
Thx our routine isnt that hard its just memorization! and ya im setting up a meet!

Old 01-09-2012, 07:55 PM   #25
Kayluhhh
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Thx our routine isnt that hard its just memorization! and ya im setting up a meet!
okay cool, sounds greatttt(:
Old 01-09-2012, 07:59 PM   #26
ChipNDalesBestFriend
Disney Vet

Hey Y'all!
Okay so I know a couple of us already want to meet so I would I set it up! Okay so I thought first night 11pm at the AquaDuck stairs???? I know it sounds late but with dinner and everything and family plans its easier to plan at night! Hope this works lemme know if it works! So again First Night 11pm Aqua duck stairs right by cabanas I believe!!

Old 01-09-2012, 09:09 PM   #27
Georgia3
Mouseketeer

Hey Y'all
I'm Jordan from Georgia. I'm a cheer yelling, pom-pom shaking, spirit lovin' 14 year old cheerleader! I've been cheering for 8 years (3 normal, 5 competition)I'm on 2 competition teams right now (Large Jr. 2 and Small sr. 4) I'm a busy, busy, BUSY burnette that does school cheer, competition cheer, I'm the mascot for my wildcats, in almost every club at my school and maintain straight A's, I also sing... there are a TON of cheerleaders going on our cruise so I'm super excited. Can't wait to get to know all y'all! if you want to look me up i'm on facebook name: Jordan Benedict pm me if you can't find me

Last edited by Georgia3; 01-09-2012 at 09:28 PM.
Georgia3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 10:34 PM   #28
ChipNDalesBestFriend
Disney Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgia3 View Post
Hey Y'all
I'm Jordan from Georgia. I'm a cheer yelling, pom-pom shaking, spirit lovin' 14 year old cheerleader! I've been cheering for 8 years (3 normal, 5 competition)I'm on 2 competition teams right now (Large Jr. 2 and Small sr. 4) I'm a busy, busy, BUSY burnette that does school cheer, competition cheer, I'm the mascot for my wildcats, in almost every club at my school and maintain straight A's, I also sing... there are a TON of cheerleaders going on our cruise so I'm super excited. Can't wait to get to know all y'all! if you want to look me up i'm on facebook name: Jordan Benedict pm me if you can't find me
Heyy !!!!!!
Im alli Welcome it is like cheerleader topia on this cruise!!!
if you have a cell#?? pm it too me and we can talk more frequently!!

Old 01-11-2012, 04:18 PM   #29
livieluvsfairies
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayluhhh View Post
I lovee zebra print too! hahaa,
ccccccooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllll lol

dm:dd:ds:me:
ddog:dcat:<my family lol!

livieluvsfairies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 04:21 PM   #30
livieluvsfairies
Earning My Ears

Quote:
hEYYY!!
its so nice to meet you!! Im a cheerleader too! we have competition this week sososo Nervous!! Its so nice to meet people like you! hope we can become god friends if you have a cell# you can pm it too mee i promise im not some strange old man!!! lol
ive got a cell wats ur number we can txt

dm:dd:ds:me:
ddog:dcat:<my family lol!

livieluvsfairies is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: