Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2012, 04:08 PM   #1
MickeyMinnieMelanie
Snow White: Fairest One of ALL

Sailing the Ocean Blue....Kids Thread, October 6, 2012, Fantasy

This thread is for kids under the age of 18 that will be sailing on the Fantasy, October 6, 2012. I have started this thread in order for the kids on our cruise to get acquainted before we sail as some of them will be sailing not knowing any other kids. I hope for this to be successful for them to discover new friends to decrease anxiety of kids who may be shy Please go over internet safety with your child as everyone will be able to see this thread
*October 2013: WDW Animation Resort, 1st MNSSHP *October 2012: DCL Fantasy (STT, St. Maarten, CC) *Surprise WDW Bday trip, March 2012: Pop Century*June 2011: DL (me and DH) *December 2010: WDW VWL, 1st MVMCP
*October 2009: DCL Magic (St.Croix, STT, CC) *June 2008: WDW BCV *May 2008: WDW All Star Sports *March 2006: WDW Pop Century *January 2005: WDW All Star Movies
*October 2003: First WDW Disney trip as a family (All Star Music)
MickeyMinnieMelanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 04:29 PM   #2
livieluvsfairies
Earning My Ears

Hi,my name is olivia but people that know me call me livie I don't like to be called olivia and i hope ya'll call me livie here's some info about me:i am 12 years old,gonna turn 13 on the criuse,i'm very nice and respectful and honest,i love animals, i play basket ball,i love zebra print,and i'm hoping to meet some friends before we get on the cruise so we can hang out on the cruise..................

dm:dd:ds:me:
ddog:dcat:<my family lol!

livieluvsfairies is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-08-2012, 07:22 PM   #3
ChipNDalesBestFriend
Disney Vet

Cool Yay!!!

Hey Y'all!!!
I'm so excited to meet friends!! Here's a little bit about me. My names Allison but everybody calls me Alli I am 12 will be 13 on the cruise! I am a cheerleader, play volleyball, act, love to watch sports! Read like a maniac as long as I can remember! I'm very outgoing and love to make new friends! Can not wait to meet some new friends before the cruise!!!

Disney Dream Oct.2nd-6th 2011
Disney Fantasy Oct.6th-13th 2012
DM-42 DD-45 DB-19 DDog-2 ME-13
ChipNDalesBestFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:05 PM   #4
livieluvsfairies
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipNDalesBestFriend View Post
Hey Y'all!!!
I'm so excited to meet friends!! Here's a little bit about me. My names Allison but everybody calls me Alli I am 12 will be 13 on the cruise! I am a cheerleader, play volleyball, act, love to watch sports! Read like a maniac as long as I can remember! I'm very outgoing and love to make new friends! Can not wait to meet some new friends before the cruise!!!
i hope we can meet some where and become friends!what do u like to read.i like reading the creepover series!wat r ur dogs names?my dog's name is molly she is a shipoo half ****zu half poodle!i also have a cat named goliath!we call him g or gbaby!so wat do u look like!wens ur bday!

Old 01-08-2012, 09:31 PM   #5
Georgia3
Mouseketeer

Hello my name is Jenna. I am a cheerleader on 2 competition teams. I will be 10 years old when I am on the cruise. One of my best friend's family is also going on the cruise. This is my 4th Disney cruise. My first cruise I was 2. I am very friendly and sometimes shy.
Georgia3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 09:39 PM   #6
Georgia3
Mouseketeer

Hi my name is James. I am a boy that lives in GA. I will almost be 12 when we are on the cruise. My favorite sport is baseball. I like to tell jokes. I have 2 sisters one older and one younger. I also have 2 dogs named Jarrett & TJ. I am very competitive. I have a nice Mom & Dad who really love me. That is why I am going on the Disney cruise for the 4th time. I was 3 on my first cruise. I am really smart and good with computers. Plus I stay up late. On our last cruise I brought a friend. This cruise I am hoping to meet new friends.
Old 01-09-2012, 02:12 PM   #7
feisgirl17
Earning My Ears

Hi everyone my name is Sarah I am 13 going to be 14 on the cruise i live in Minnesota (south metro). i do irish dance, this will be my sixth disney cruise seventh cruise total can't wait to make new friends
Old 01-09-2012, 05:05 PM   #8
livieluvsfairies
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgia3 View Post
Hello my name is Jenna. I am a cheerleader on 2 competition teams. I will be 10 years old when I am on the cruise. One of my best friend's family is also going on the cruise. This is my 4th Disney cruise. My first cruise I was 2. I am very friendly and sometimes shy.
Hi,my name is olivia but i want to be called livie,i am shy pretty much all the time wats sad is im shy around my family.i am goin to turn 13 on the cruise.whos ur best friend that is going on the cruise.

Old 01-09-2012, 05:24 PM   #9
livieluvsfairies
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by feisgirl17 View Post
Hi everyone my name is Sarah I am 13 going to be 14 on the cruise i live in Minnesota (south metro). i do irish dance, this will be my sixth disney cruise seventh cruise total can't wait to make new friends
hi i hope we can meet and be friends r u half irish.just askin since u do the dance.this is goin to be my 2nd disney cruise out of all the cruises iv been on its my 3.its sad i want to go on more.

Old 01-09-2012, 06:50 PM   #10
Kayluhhh
Earning My Ears

Heey! My name is Kayla(: I would really like to get to know all of you and meet up somewhere to hang on the cruise. I will be 14 on the cruise. I have been a cheerleader for 7 years. I am reallyy funny and outgoing! This will be my 3rd Disney cruise. If you wanna look me up on facebook and inbox me so we can talk about the cruise my name is Kayla Deahl Walsh
Kayluhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 06:51 PM   #11
Georgia3
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by livieluvsfairies View Post
Hi,my name is olivia but i want to be called livie,i am shy pretty much all the time wats sad is im shy around my family.i am goin to turn 13 on the cruise.whos ur best friend that is going on the cruise.
My best friend's name is Lauren. She looks like my twin but with blue eyes. My other best friend, Savannah, went on my last Disney cruise with me. We went to Castaway Cay 2 times.
I have an older sister that will be 14 on the cruise. She is always busy, busy, busy. She is at cheer practice right now. She is out going but has some shy friends. I will tell her about you when I see her tomorrow. bye
Old 01-09-2012, 06:53 PM   #12
Georgia3
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayluhhh View Post
Heey! My name is Kayla(: I would really like to get to know all of you and meet up somewhere to hang on the cruise. I will be 14 on the cruise. I have been a cheerleader for 7 years. I am reallyy funny and outgoing! This will be my 3rd Disney cruise. If you wanna look me up on facebook and inbox me so we can talk about the cruise my name is Kayla Deahl Walsh
I will tell my sister about you. She will be 14. She has been a cheerleader for 8 years. 5 years competition cheer, she is a level 4. Jenna
Old 01-09-2012, 07:19 PM   #13
Kayluhhh
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgia3 View Post
I will tell my sister about you. She will be 14. She has been a cheerleader for 8 years. 5 years competition cheer, she is a level 4. Jenna
Okay cool thanks(:
Old 01-09-2012, 07:21 PM   #14
Kayluhhh
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by livieluvsfairies View Post
Hi,my name is olivia but people that know me call me livie I don't like to be called olivia and i hope ya'll call me livie here's some info about me:i am 12 years old,gonna turn 13 on the criuse,i'm very nice and respectful and honest,i love animals, i play basket ball,i love zebra print,and i'm hoping to meet some friends before we get on the cruise so we can hang out on the cruise..................
I lovee zebra print too! hahaa,
Old 01-09-2012, 07:24 PM   #15
ChipNDalesBestFriend
Disney Vet

Hiii!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayluhhh View Post
hEYYY!!
its so nice to meet you!! Im a cheerleader too! we have competition this week sososo Nervous!! Its so nice to meet people like you! hope we can become god friends if you have a cell# you can pm it too mee i promise im not some strange old man!!! lol

Disney Dream Oct.2nd-6th 2011
Disney Fantasy Oct.6th-13th 2012
DM-42 DD-45 DB-19 DDog-2 ME-13
ChipNDalesBestFriend is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: