Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2012, 01:56 PM   #16
PixieDustFanatic
Mouseketeer

That is so awesome, and your little girl is so adorable!!

Oct. 9-15, 2010-Swan; Nov. 11-19, 2011-GF Sugar Loaf; Feb. 4-11, 2012-POR; Sep. 20-Oct. 1, 2012-Wyndam Bonnet Creek
PixieDustFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 02:33 PM   #17
js
Good things come to those who wait
Joyful Mommy, WISHer, cruiser
Wants to see Tinkerbell fly!

WOW! THANKS SOOOO much for posting the full video of the castle!
With older teens I NEVER get to stay in the parks for fireworks, parades or shows any longer The lighting was fantastic!

Does anyone know if they only sent lithographs to those that submitted and had videos used? Do you think they did the same for pictures used?

A couple of years ago, I submitted a picture of my mother with a Mickey Bar (when they had that promotion or something going that showed the pictures once you submitted...I know I am not making sense) and thought there was a possibility I saw her now on the castle although I really couldn't make out all the little pictures.

Thanks so much.
Register to remove

Old 01-07-2012, 03:37 PM   #18
bibbidibobbidibecky
The Fairy Godblogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by js View Post
WOW! THANKS SOOOO much for posting the full video of the castle!
With older teens I NEVER get to stay in the parks for fireworks, parades or shows any longer The lighting was fantastic!

Does anyone know if they only sent lithographs to those that submitted and had videos used? Do you think they did the same for pictures used?

A couple of years ago, I submitted a picture of my mother with a Mickey Bar (when they had that promotion or something going that showed the pictures once you submitted...I know I am not making sense) and thought there was a possibility I saw her now on the castle although I really couldn't make out all the little pictures.

Thanks so much.
I was contacted by Fishbowl media about our video and had to fill out a ton of paper work for each person featured in the video and sign our rights away, basically, to the video. They sent us a lithograph for our time in filling out and getting all the paper work back to them. My video was on Youtube and I also uploaded it to the Memories site, which is why I was contacted twice I believe.

DCL: 2014 Greek Isles out of Venice, 2011 Med out of Barcelona, 2009 4-night Wonder.
WDW: 2014 Jan., 2012 Oct., 2011 Oct., 2010 Oct., 2009 Dec., 2008 Oct., 2008 May, 2006 Oct., 1997 April, 1996 April, 1993 Feb., 1992 Feb., 1980s various trips, 1977 First trip.
DL California 2012: http://thefairygodblogger.blogspot.c...0Report%202012
DL Paris 2014
: http://thefairygodblogger.blogspot.c...eyland%20Paris
bibbidibobbidibecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 04:29 PM   #19
js
Good things come to those who wait
Joyful Mommy, WISHer, cruiser
Wants to see Tinkerbell fly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibbidibobbidibecky View Post
I was contacted by Fishbowl media about our video and had to fill out a ton of paper work for each person featured in the video and sign our rights away, basically, to the video. They sent us a lithograph for our time in filling out and getting all the paper work back to them. My video was on Youtube and I also uploaded it to the Memories site, which is why I was contacted twice I believe.
Thanks so much. I guess it wasn't used, which is good since we would have been sad that we haven't seen it so better it wasn't used
Old 01-07-2012, 04:39 PM   #20
nannye
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibbidibobbidibecky View Post
I'm so happy you finally figured out where they used your video! I also went through all the paper work etc., got five sets of lithographs and still don't know if they used our video and if they did where!

I feel certain it is being used somewhere b/c I have not heard of anyone who was contacted and when through all the motions who hasn't been (although possible I know). I'll have to have a really close look at the castle show; I didn't see our video at first glance. I wish they would let us know when/if our stuff is used! We were actually contacted twice (about the same video) so I know they were interested in it!

Congrats to you. I bet you were so happy when you saw it!!
look at different youtube videos to see if you are int there?

A July TRIP REPORT! V's Ultimate Birthday Surprise! with 99 characters and costumes galore! AKA OMG YOU HAVE A DRIZELLA DOLL! UPDATED FINALLY: April 8/13
July 2012, V and I at POR in a RGR
August 2011, V & I @ POP

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
nannye is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
and you, magic, memories

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: