Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2012, 08:47 PM   #781
Aussiesalad
Totes Mcgoats

Oh castle, you are so dang attractive!
What a great end to the trip
So awesome you got to meet up with Lia again- one last ride on Space Mountain is ALWAYS a good thing!
I really wish there was 12 days between all Disney trips.sigh.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:52 AM   #782
Disneyfreak508
Frumpy Princess ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma212010 View Post
Yummy food! Wow! You're taking amazing pictures!! That's great you had time for one last ride on Space AND a Dis-Meet! What's great about this ending is that it's NOT THE END!!!!! I can't wait to hear about your next trip. I would love to know I only had 12 days till more Disney!
Thank you! And yes it was! I am so excited to write about the next portion of this - it's going to be great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missyrose View Post
What a wonderful lunch at CRT!!!! I totally can't wait to eat there in October.

I'm glad you got to see Lia again before you left. Sorry to see this trip end, but you always have another one on the horizon.

That is so smart to buy a Disney meal to take to the airport instead of eating airport food. I'll have to put that on my to-do list.
Thank you! And ahh you're gonna love it!

Me too, it was so fun! And yes, the next portion of the trip report is going to be even better than this first one, so stay tuned!

I know, right!? It tastes SO much better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiesalad View Post
Oh castle, you are so dang attractive!
What a great end to the trip
So awesome you got to meet up with Lia again- one last ride on Space Mountain is ALWAYS a good thing!
I really wish there was 12 days between all Disney trips.sigh.
It really is!
Thank you!
And yes, that was wonderful! Gotta squeeze in one last thing, right?
I know, right? That would make life a lot better
Register to remove

Old 04-16-2012, 10:55 AM   #783
flyergrad09
Future Monorail Driver

It took me awhile, but I'm all caught up!

- I'm glad you found a major you like. Even it's hard, it's definitely better than being stuck with something you hate. My sister (she's a year older than you) is a theater major, and even though she's insanely busy all the time, she loves it!

- I loooooove the little old lady in the front row of the first ToT picture! Props to her!

- I'm glad that RnRC didn't hurt your mom's back! I developed lower back problems last fall, and when I went to DHS in December, I skipped RnRC because I was afraid it would aggravate my back, but it KILLED me to not go on it because it's my favorite rollercoaster in the world. I'll definitely have to do it again on my next trip!

- That's so exciting that you're going back in May! One of my favorite things about WDW is going with a newbie and watching their facial expressions as they go in MK for the first time.

- That is the most awkward looking Belle ever! She looks like a princess from SNL or something when they make fun of the princesses.

Follow me on Twitter! @flyergrad09 • Follow me on Instagram! @flyergrad09

I've been a Disney girl my entire life!
May 1987 - Offsite • November 1990 - Offsite • June 1998 - OKW • December 2001/January 2002 - Offsite • December 2003/January 2004 - Offsite • December 2007/January 2008 - Offsite • December 2009 - Offsite • July 2010 - DISNEYLAND! • December 2010 - Offsite • December 2011 - ASMu • May 2012 - ASMu
Old 04-16-2012, 11:48 AM   #784
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

Okay, I got caught up and just had to say that you are totally right. That Belle looks a little long in the tooth....just a little off-putting.

What a great lunch you guys had though. I only ever eat breakfast at CRT, but I have to put lunch/dinner on my list for sure.

Awesome that you were able to meet up with Lia again and get one last ride in before leaving.

Boo snow. Doesn't it suck that it always happens when you come back from a trip?
Old 04-16-2012, 04:56 PM   #785
sue_88
DIS veteran

I am making that a goal for the future! To visit Disney and then only have a very short time span before a second dose of Disney. That does sound like a way to make the whole time extra magical. My husband may not agree with my reasoning though.

My first trip report. In progress!
Let's Start with Art!! A November 2013 Trip Report
[/URL]
Old 04-16-2012, 07:59 PM   #786
therussells08
Roger, Simba One!

Location: ...just beyond the meadows of joy and the valley of contentment!

Wahhh it's the end of the trip! Oh well, at least I know you'd be back in 12 days and this TR is far from over! Yippeee!

I love how much stuff you managed to cram into your last few minutes at MK! YAY for meeting up with Lia again! That's a very cute picture!

You mom is absolutely brilliant for getting you Disney pizza to take home! It looks delicious!

I can't wait for the next part of this report!
Old 04-16-2012, 08:44 PM   #787
Disneyfreak508
Frumpy Princess ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyergrad09 View Post
It took me awhile, but I'm all caught up!

- I'm glad you found a major you like. Even it's hard, it's definitely better than being stuck with something you hate. My sister (she's a year older than you) is a theater major, and even though she's insanely busy all the time, she loves it!

- I loooooove the little old lady in the front row of the first ToT picture! Props to her!

- I'm glad that RnRC didn't hurt your mom's back! I developed lower back problems last fall, and when I went to DHS in December, I skipped RnRC because I was afraid it would aggravate my back, but it KILLED me to not go on it because it's my favorite rollercoaster in the world. I'll definitely have to do it again on my next trip!

- That's so exciting that you're going back in May! One of my favorite things about WDW is going with a newbie and watching their facial expressions as they go in MK for the first time.

- That is the most awkward looking Belle ever! She looks like a princess from SNL or something when they make fun of the princesses.
Yay! I'm glad!

Oh my gosh, yeah. Being a theatre major is so much work but it's SO much fun. I'm actually at the dress rehearsal for our musical right now (Little Women) and I'm on wardrobe crew! This was absolutely the best decision I have ever made. I'm so glad I came here!

I hope that RnR won't hurt your back! I mean, my Mom was fine so you should be okay! Just make sure to hold yourself in! It's a smooth coaster!

I know I can't wait!! 25 DAYS!!! And oh yes, taking new people to Disney is my absolute FAVORITE thing to do in the world!

LOL I completely agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartDDuck View Post
Okay, I got caught up and just had to say that you are totally right. That Belle looks a little long in the tooth....just a little off-putting.

What a great lunch you guys had though. I only ever eat breakfast at CRT, but I have to put lunch/dinner on my list for sure.

Awesome that you were able to meet up with Lia again and get one last ride in before leaving.

Boo snow. Doesn't it suck that it always happens when you come back from a trip?
Yay I'm glad you're back! Haha yeah, I definitely think so too

It was SO good! You know, I REALLY wanted to do breakfast because it's so delicious with the puffed french toast But the lunch was so great too! I'm sure you would love it!

Yes that was awesome!! I loved meeting Lia!

Oh I know! And the thing is that it barely snowed the rest of the winter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue_88 View Post
I am making that a goal for the future! To visit Disney and then only have a very short time span before a second dose of Disney. That does sound like a way to make the whole time extra magical. My husband may not agree with my reasoning though.
It's such a great experience! You should try and do that! Hahaha your husband would love it, he would be crazy not to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by therussells08 View Post
Wahhh it's the end of the trip! Oh well, at least I know you'd be back in 12 days and this TR is far from over! Yippeee!

I love how much stuff you managed to cram into your last few minutes at MK! YAY for meeting up with Lia again! That's a very cute picture!

You mom is absolutely brilliant for getting you Disney pizza to take home! It looks delicious!

I can't wait for the next part of this report!
I know! But yes, we have about 12 or 13 more days of Disney coming your way! Woohoo!

I know - it was insane! And YAY for Lia! I loved meeting her! Thank you!

Haha it was such a great idea! We thought of that during the first frump trip and we have tried to do it ever since!

Yay I can't wait to write it!
Old 04-17-2012, 11:23 AM   #788
Kelliroo3
A Disney World fan

That's great that you were able to meet up with Lia again! So fun you were able to ride SM with her! I loved your matching shirts too! Mickey and Minnie...how perfect!

Wow! I totally understand how your mom was feeling about the time and getting to the airport. My Dad likes to get there early with plenty of time. I guess I'm like that too. I would have been a bit anxious like your mom! We usually never go to the parks on our last day though; we always have an earlier flight.

Yay for Disney pizza! Go Mom! What a great idea she had. Love it!

Sad to be home, but how awesome is it knowing you'll be back so soon?! I have never had back-to-back trips before. Can't wait to hear about your next trip!
First trip to Disneyland: July 2010
First December trip: December 2011
Old 04-17-2012, 01:24 PM   #789
__disneygirl
well, all that's left now is the happy ending.

OMG I have been SO busy lately! But yay, now I have three fabulous updates to catch up on!

Lotso is totally a jerk and I don't get why he's so heavily featured in the parks! But you look adorable in the green alien hat!

You are like a Disney ninja getting a CRT reservation last minute like that. Did you have to try a million times or did you just have some extra magic pixie dust sprinkled on you that day?

O M G that "This area is being refurbished for your future enjoyment" shirt is KILLING me. I NEED it.

You are a pin trading machine! haha for some reason I feel like I'm gonna be really into that (and Vinylmations) next trip? Just in the mood I guess!

AHHH CRT looks even more amazing than I imagined. The pics of you and your mom are just so precious! I love how even drinking water was made more special and princessish.

AWW! I didn't know you were already in line and about to get on Space when I texted you! You are so sweet to get off the line and wait for me. That was SO much fun! I'm so happy we got to squeeze one more Dismeet in there. I love being spontaneous at Disney! I can't wait until the next time we are there at the same time...whenever that may be!
Old 04-17-2012, 03:52 PM   #790
Vwdiva93
DIS Veteran

I'm all caught up now! Sounds like you had a great last few hours at Disney. So so so jealous of your lunch at CRT!! Dream restaurant right there. I mean really what could be better than eating in a castle?!
And yay for a last minute Dis meet before you left!
How ironic that you came home to the snow too. Definitely a rude wake up call to return to after all the gorgeous Florida sunshine!
I almost forgot this was only part 1 of the TR! lol Can't wait to read the next installment!
Old 04-17-2012, 06:42 PM   #791
Disneyfreak508
Frumpy Princess ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelliroo3 View Post
That's great that you were able to meet up with Lia again! So fun you were able to ride SM with her! I loved your matching shirts too! Mickey and Minnie...how perfect!

Wow! I totally understand how your mom was feeling about the time and getting to the airport. My Dad likes to get there early with plenty of time. I guess I'm like that too. I would have been a bit anxious like your mom! We usually never go to the parks on our last day though; we always have an earlier flight.

Yay for Disney pizza! Go Mom! What a great idea she had. Love it!

Sad to be home, but how awesome is it knowing you'll be back so soon?! I have never had back-to-back trips before. Can't wait to hear about your next trip!
I know, it was really great! Haha we were precious. And so good at unintentionally coordinating

Yeah it was a really stressful experience, but having that last little bit of time was so worth it. And once we got to the gate with plenty of time she got all better!

YUM PIZZA!

Yes, I was so happy!! That was the best. I can't wait to tell about it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by __disneygirl View Post
OMG I have been SO busy lately! But yay, now I have three fabulous updates to catch up on!

Lotso is totally a jerk and I don't get why he's so heavily featured in the parks! But you look adorable in the green alien hat!

You are like a Disney ninja getting a CRT reservation last minute like that. Did you have to try a million times or did you just have some extra magic pixie dust sprinkled on you that day?

O M G that "This area is being refurbished for your future enjoyment" shirt is KILLING me. I NEED it.

You are a pin trading machine! haha for some reason I feel like I'm gonna be really into that (and Vinylmations) next trip? Just in the mood I guess!

AHHH CRT looks even more amazing than I imagined. The pics of you and your mom are just so precious! I love how even drinking water was made more special and princessish.

AWW! I didn't know you were already in line and about to get on Space when I texted you! You are so sweet to get off the line and wait for me. That was SO much fun! I'm so happy we got to squeeze one more Dismeet in there. I love being spontaneous at Disney! I can't wait until the next time we are there at the same time...whenever that may be!
Yay! I'm glad you're all caught up!

Oh I know, right?! Lotso is so mean. He doesn't deserve to be in the spotlight!!

LOL oh thank you. It's a talent just kidding. But no I just was making my reservations one night and I checked every day of my trip... and that was the only time slot that was open! So I snatched it right up!

That is definitely a fantastic shirt!

If you thought I was into pin trading on this trip, just wait until next trip!! I was SOOO into it! And I ordered another lot of 50 for my next upcoming trip so I can do it again!! And I also ordered a vinylmation... so I'll let you know how I like those! I bet you'll do those next time too... and I'm sure it'll be tons of fun!

That restaurant is just PERFECT. Like... it's just an amazing experience all around.

Haha yeah I don't think I even told you because we were so pressed for time! But aww no problem! It was totally worth it because I got to see you again and I didn't have to ride alone! I'm so glad we got to squeeze it in, too! And same here... I hope it's soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vwdiva93 View Post
I'm all caught up now! Sounds like you had a great last few hours at Disney. So so so jealous of your lunch at CRT!! Dream restaurant right there. I mean really what could be better than eating in a castle?!
And yay for a last minute Dis meet before you left!
How ironic that you came home to the snow too. Definitely a rude wake up call to return to after all the gorgeous Florida sunshine!
I almost forgot this was only part 1 of the TR! lol Can't wait to read the next installment!
Hooray! I'm so glad!
Yes, we squeezed in a ton and it was a lot of fun! Thank you! You'll definitely have to get there someday.. it's such a great restaurant! There really is nothing better
That was awesome that we worked that out!
Haha I know, right!? Especially because it was one of the only snowfalls of this entire winter!
Oh yes, there is PLENTY more coming up!! I can't wait to continue it!
Old 04-17-2012, 07:06 PM   #792
Caretames1
Mom & Crazed Planner

another end to an awesome trip! But going back in less than 30 days isn't shabby!

I think the inside of the Castle is beautiful too, I wish I could just take picture after picture!

I think you took some amazing photos and the editing was great!
Wake Up! SURPRISE, We're going to Disney World....TODAY Sept 2011 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post42811539
"Momma, I got to dance with Flynn Ryder!" Our January 2011 TR.http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post39775931
First Ever Trip to Disney World 1/23/2009 (POR) 6 days
Back to Disney World 1/21/2011 (POR) 10 days

Shhh! Suprise MNSSHP Trip 9/21/2011 (POP) 5 days
Surprise...AGAIN! 11/1/12 (AoA) 11 days
ME: Carey DH: John DD: Kadence (10) DD: Samantha (20)
Old 04-17-2012, 07:44 PM   #793
Disneyfreak508
Frumpy Princess ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caretames1 View Post
another end to an awesome trip! But going back in less than 30 days isn't shabby!

I think the inside of the Castle is beautiful too, I wish I could just take picture after picture!

I think you took some amazing photos and the editing was great!
Thank you! And I know, that was a pretty great deal
It really is! I can't even get over it.
Aww thank you!
Old 04-19-2012, 10:15 AM   #794
petals
Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

Catching up while I stalk my emails. Luvin all your pics. Sad your trip report is over but I kinda like snow so cool ya got that when you went home but boo to leaving disney
Old 04-19-2012, 06:09 PM   #795
Disneyfreak508
Frumpy Princess ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by petals View Post
Catching up while I stalk my emails. Luvin all your pics. Sad your trip report is over but I kinda like snow so cool ya got that when you went home but boo to leaving disney
Thank you very much! Yeah it's sad that it's over but don't leave yet!! We have the whole next trip to tell about! There's like 12 or 13 more days of Disney coming your way!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: