Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-21-2012, 04:52 PM   #2416
Disneyfreak508
Frumpy Princess ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma212010 View Post
Ahhhh!!!! I can't believe it's over!!!! :-( but I am so incredibly happy for you to be doing the CP! Wow 93 days!? That's incredible! You should totally do a live trip report or something to let us know how it goes!! Guess I have to join tumblr huh? :-)

I'm so excited to read your Halloween trip, but it is very sad to see this one coming to an end. It was an awesome TR! :-)
I know, I can't believe it either! But yes it's so soon! I'm very very excited! I don't know how I'm going to be documenting yet but tumblr seems like a good bet!

Thank you so much! I am excited to write about it! Aww I'm glad you enjoyed this one - it was my favorite one to write!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneydude97 View Post
Oh my God! What a perfect way to end a trip report! This trip report made me ready to take on Disney at Christmas on December 4th! Again, one of your best trip reports EVER!

*standing ovation*
Have a great trip! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwgirl03 View Post
Hi Jess! I've been a lurker on your report and am finally getting around to posting. I remember seeing your post about interviewing for the CP...how exciting that you were accepted! My sister is also going to be doing the Spring Advantage program in merchandise. She did the program last fall and loved it. Maybe you guys will meet each other when you're down there.

Anyways, I loved all of the holiday posts. The holidays are one of my favorite times to go.
Thank you for posting! Yes, I am absolutely thrilled! Aww is she? That's cool! Me and her should get in contact on facebook! Perhaps we will!

Thank you so much! Me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyshakeygirl View Post
So sad it's over, but there's a new one to read and even more exciting is that your CP is under 100 days away :D.
Aww thanks! And yes yes, lots of fun stuff coming our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by catchmeifyoucan View Post
Awesome trip report, Jess! I seriously loved reading all about that amazing trip! And congrats on the December trip that you guys have planned, and congrats again on the DCP! Congrats all around, and Disney all around! Haha! I'm going over to that October TR next!
Thank you so much! I'm so glad that you enjoyed the report! And I am SUPER excited for that trip and the DCP! WOOHOO my life is Disney! Awesome - see you there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalPrincess View Post
Thank you for writing such a wonderful, detailed trip report I really enjoyed reading and getting to know you
You're so welcome! Thank you for reading it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnmel View Post
I didn't post much in this TR, but I definitely followed along! It was one of the TR I was reading the most when I was in lurker mode all summer, seeing as I was too busy with the baby to post comments. I LOVED reading about your trip and want to go to Disney around Christmas time so bad. Thank you for sharing your wonderful trip!
I'm glad you were here and I'm glad it provided some entertainment to you during your free moments I hope you get to someday! You're so welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulagirl87 View Post
I have read all your trip reports and have loved every single one! I'm so excited for you that you were accepted for the college program. What a fantastic and awesome experience it will be. We will be down in Disney right when you are starting! Maybe we will get to see you! It will be DD's first trip and I hope she turns out to be as big a fan of Disney as you are
Aww thank you! I'm so glad! I am super excited for the DCP too! Maybe you will run into me at some point! And aww that's adorable - I bet she will!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aras4007 View Post
So bummed this report is over :-( You did a great job with it..I love all the details! I saw your comment on twitter lastnight that it was over and I couldn't believe it! Now I'm off to start reading about your October trip!
Aww I'm glad you liked it! I know, it's crazy that it's actually completed! Woohoo see you there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPrice View Post
Awesome Thank you for keeping me thoroughly entertained for 10 months. I'm a tad bit sad its over but I know I have a new one to look forward too YAY!!! -Amanda
Haha aww you're so welcome! I'm sad too! I hope you like the new one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_elizabeth View Post
Another trip report all done BUT! You always have a new one starting, so YAY!

The last mornings of a trip are awful. Leaving Disney World is seriously depressing, isn't it? At least you were able to have a last minute fix at breakfast at Chef Mickey's!

Jonathan's face on the ME to the airport is priceless. He's so sad
Yes I do! Disney all the time!

They really are! I don't like leaving The character meal was a great way to go, though!

I know! We were all sad. It was SUCH a great trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by debrapagliasotti View Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, your TR cant be over!! I really enjoyed reading all your Christmas Disney adventures. I learned so much and got so many great ideas for our trip in Dec.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for a wonderful job!!

Now, off to your Oct TR
Aww haha I'm glad you liked it and that it was informative!

You're welcome! And thank YOU for reading!

See you there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlohaLucie99 View Post
Hi Jess

I'm normally a lurker from the Disboards but had to comment on this Trip Report ... I have spent ALL day reading it from beginning to end and have thoroughly enjoyed every part of it .

We're hoping to book up a last minute Nov/Dec 2012 trip so seeing the Christmas decorations was really exciting. I'm now subscribing to your next Trip Report and I'm going to love reading all about your DCP experience.

We've been to WDW numerous times as a couple (me and DH) but more recently have enjoyed introducing our baby boy to all things Disney. Sadly we've never stayed on site but maybe one day ... !

Lucie
x
Haha you're a fast reader! I'm so glad that you found it and that you liked it enough to read it all day long! That's wonderful! Thank you for the compliments!!

Ooh I hope you get to go on that trip! That would be awesome! Thank you!

Aww how adorable! You definitely should look into staying onsite.. it truly makes the experience!

Thank you again for reading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkerbellinNY6 View Post
I just caught up completely! Your trip seemed absolutley amazing Sorry about the Disneyland trip but for another Walt Disney World trip! Maybe we can actually meet up during this trip since I will still be working here then
Woohoo! It really was! That's okay, I'm really not even sad because I'm SO excited! Yes we definitely should!! Thanks for reading!
Old 10-21-2012, 05:37 PM   #2417
heathsf
DIS Veteran

Wow... I'm really sad this TR is over. I joined in late but I totally enjoyed every moment. I'm also subscribed to your TR with Kristen & HHI, and will follow your new one, but this one was truly special and magical. Thanks for sharing everything! I'm (selfishly) disappointed that your DL trip didn't work out because I may be going for a day in March - we're flying to CA for a wedding - and I was looking forward to a thorough report from you! But I'm glad you're excited for your new WDW trip. It will truly be a special one since it will be your last as a 100% guest Thanks again for putting in so much time to make this a truly fantastic TR!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-21-2012, 05:49 PM   #2418
Disneyfreak508
Frumpy Princess ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by heathsf View Post
Wow... I'm really sad this TR is over. I joined in late but I totally enjoyed every moment. I'm also subscribed to your TR with Kristen & HHI, and will follow your new one, but this one was truly special and magical. Thanks for sharing everything! I'm (selfishly) disappointed that your DL trip didn't work out because I may be going for a day in March - we're flying to CA for a wedding - and I was looking forward to a thorough report from you! But I'm glad you're excited for your new WDW trip. It will truly be a special one since it will be your last as a 100% guest Thanks again for putting in so much time to make this a truly fantastic TR!
Aww me too! I'm so glad you found the report and enjoyed it! Hopefully the other trip reports will also be fun to read for you! But I agree there was definitely something special about this one! You're welcome!

Haha aww I'm sorry the DLR trip is off. We will go one day but it may not be for a while. I am SUPER excited about going back to WDW. I just can't get enough!! I'm glad I have one more chance to be a guest!

You're so welcome! Thank you for reading! I truly appreciate each and every one of my readers and the support you gave me!
Old 10-21-2012, 07:05 PM   #2419
WEDWDW
DIS Veteran

508,just in case you haven't heard,"Channel 18 Stacey" was in New Fantasyland last week filming a NF update for the "Must Dos"!

Here is a picture(she has on her frumpy "Must Do" clothes!).

http://twitter.com/DisneyatWork/stat...477761/photo/1
Old 10-21-2012, 07:07 PM   #2420
Loversdreamersandme
Earning My Ears

I'm also sad for the end of this TR. It was really the first in depth report that turned me on to searching out other TRs (including your friends) but I'm so excited for the new one!

We will miss each other by literally one day this holiday season, but I'm glad we will both be there. Whoo Hoo!! And the tip list is definitely coming with us. Already received the carriage necklaces from EBay and can't wait to surprise my daughter in Japan!

So glad for your DCP acceptance and placement. I hope it's everything you want and more! Keep moving toward your dreams!!

GF 2007, BC 2008, BW 2009, SSR 2010, Disney Dream 2011, BLT Feb 2012, Disney Fantasy June 2012, BLT/AKJ December 2012, BLT/BCV February 2014

Old 10-21-2012, 08:26 PM   #2421
RyansMommy1
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyfreak508 View Post

Thank you so much!!!

Well, I am going to post about it soon. But we put the Disneyland trip on the back burner. Because of the DCP, we would be going to California, coming back, and then moving me right down to Florida. It would have been way too hectic right now. But we had to use up our DVC points from the California trip before January 31st, so we booked New Year's Ever at THE YACHT CLUB for a little family vacation! I'm extremely excited.
That is awesome still!! I looked for you when I was down there in October but didn't see you!!! Hopefully we make it down again while you are on CP -- your trip reports really hooked me onto the DIS!! Thanks for another great report!! See you on your newest!!
Old 10-21-2012, 09:46 PM   #2422
MilitaryMouse
Earning My Ears

Loved your trip report! We're planning a December trip, so your trip report was super helpful and fun to read. Congrats on the DCP!!!

*Disney Land 1995 Offsite**Disney World 2001 Offsite**Universal Orlando and Busch Gardens 07/2011 Royal Pacific Resort**Disney World 11/2011 All Star Sports DHs' First Trip!**Disney World 6/2012 Pop Century Anniversary Trip**Disney World 9/2012 All Star Sports and SeaWorld HGI**Disney World 12/2012 Shades of Green Christmas Trip**Last Disney World & Universal Studios Trip Before We Move! 01/2013*
Old 10-21-2012, 10:17 PM   #2423
michael's mom
DIS Veteran

Another great TR Jess! I can understand why it was one of your best trips ever. You had so many great experiences. I'm looking forward to reading this next one.

I'll be down to Disney in April...if you see a crazy lady and her 2 kids waving at you...it could be me

Going to sub in to your Oct. TR!

DH Me DS DD Chloe Louie
1980-1989 many times at Polynesian;1990, 1993, 1995, 1999, 2000, 2002 CBR;2004 CBR Honeymoon;2007 CBR Baby's 1st trip; 2009 Grand Gathering at POR;
2011 Wedding and Grand Gathering at our home...CBR Pirate style; 2013 CBR Baby's 1st trip
Old 10-22-2012, 06:00 AM   #2424
POLY1985
DIS Veteran

Wow can't believe your wonderful TR is done. This was one of the best I've ever read. I loved seeing WDW at Christmas time. I have already subscribed to the next one and I'm really looking forward to your DCP reports.

2014 Old Key West 2013 Animal Kingdom Villas
2012 Wilderness Lodge
BELLE & THE 3 BEASTS JUNE 2012 http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post45239041
2007 Wilderness Lodge
August 2007 Dining Review http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1556109

2003 Wilderness Lodge
2000 All Star Movies 1998 Fort Wilderness Cabins
1993 Caribbean Beach 1985 Polynesian - Honeymoon1976/1979 Fort Wilderness campground
Old 10-22-2012, 07:21 AM   #2425
flyergrad09
Future Monorail Driver

I can't believe it's over! I've enjoyed reading your TR so much because most of my WDW trips have been at Christmas, so it's like reliving my past trips all over again.

That stinks that you guys had some travel issues with missing the DME bus and then being dropped off at the wrong gate. But at least you made it everywhere on time!

Post Disney depression is the WORST. Especially when you don't have another trip planned. BUT NOW YOU GET TO LIVE/WORK AT DISNEY!!

Follow me on Twitter! @flyergrad09 • Follow me on Instagram! @flyergrad09

I've been a Disney girl my entire life!
May 1987 - Offsite • November 1990 - Offsite • June 1998 - OKW • December 2001/January 2002 - Offsite • December 2003/January 2004 - Offsite • December 2007/January 2008 - Offsite • December 2009 - Offsite • July 2010 - DISNEYLAND! • December 2010 - Offsite • December 2011 - ASMu • May 2012 - ASMu
Old 10-22-2012, 10:16 AM   #2426
MegRose1107
Earning My Ears

Congrats on being accepted in to the DCP!! The DCP is something I wish I would have done, but I FINALLY graduate with my masters in December so its a tad bit too late To answer your question about storage places, there is one in Celebration that does have places for cars. It's called Celebration Self Storage, hopefully they will be able to help you out! I can't wait to read about your experiences in the DCP!
Old 10-22-2012, 10:32 AM   #2427
ChattaAlley
DIS Veteran

Well, I hate to see it come to an end but I am equally happy to start your new TR AND then be able to hear about all your happenings on your DCP. ECK!! Should be a blast even for me who gets to live vicariously through you

With a little bit of PixieDust anything is possible . . .
Old 10-22-2012, 12:32 PM   #2428
Curiouser&curiouser!
DIS Veteran

Thank you for sharing your trip! I love your trip reports.

Is it bad that I am worried you will be too busy once you get down there for the College program that I will have less to read about on the DIS? SO SELFISH!

Seriously though, I can't wait to read about that too!
Old 10-22-2012, 01:52 PM   #2429
katt789
DIS Veteran

Booo to the sadness of it being over, but hey, there's another one on the go! Yay! The last day is always so sad, and I really do like having a meal on the last morning, you gotta have that last chance Disney food.

I definitely feel the same about getting home and being all "I'm hungry, but I don't want anything that's not Disney food!" Ha.

Traveling "home" seriously sucks, there's nothing as awesome to look forward to as Disney, so when you're leaving, it's just sad!

I'm so happy that you get to live your dream, and I'm super excited to meet you in Jan during your CP. It's gonna be so awesome! (and hopefully I'll hear back sometime soon and we'll be working down there together!!)

I've already opened your next TR! ha! I certainly do love reading all about your Disney trips, your TR's are great!

Instagram:Katt789
Twitter: KattWy

Old 10-22-2012, 01:57 PM   #2430
Bethislucy
DIS Veteran

Great Trips! Thanks for sharing them with us all.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: