Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2013, 07:27 AM   #106
stmize
Dvc member since Nov 2010--WDW mom of ds 17 & dd 14

80 days. Yay
Old 09-05-2013, 12:20 PM   #107
scullymc
Earning My Ears

Anyone else with Kids

Hey everyone I have three kids 11, 9 & 19 month (21 months at time of sailing) all boys anyone else traveling with boys @ this age? I would like to meet some others since we are first time cruisers
scullymc is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-06-2013, 07:01 AM   #108
MrsTiggerFanNTX
Earning My Ears

We are first time cruisers except myself and have one boy age 9 by time we cruise. Our other kids are all girls ages 13,11,8, and 7
MrsTiggerFanNTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 12:48 AM   #109
ravensilverlight
I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAis4DISlovers View Post
Hi all, is the FE open? How many are currently signs up? We are waffling between two sets of dates right now...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beehn View Post
We just paid off our balance! We are hoping to tell our kids soon. I'm starting to think about the FE. When should we know how many people are in our group? We are getting so excited!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sschmidt View Post
Hey all- just taking a minute to check in. We are super excited - all 15 in our group. We have posted earlier, but love the fact that more are joining up. The kids in our group for those new to the meet are
Boys : 13, 10, 9, 7, 4
Girls: 16, 6

Welcome everyone to the group. It would be good to get an update for the # we have in the FE also. I have been planning for over a year.
Here's the update for the FE:

I have information from:
figmentnnemo
esmerelda8
disneyfan03
squeeblc
sschmidt
MikeVike1968
Beehn
radmelissa
mrsozsquad

At the moment, it looks like we will have 13 staterooms participating. 10 men, 17 women, 6 boys ages 4-13 and 10 girls from 3 to 16!

I'll have the FINAL list on November 1st. If anyone needs info between now and then, please email me!

Disney Wonder, 2008, 2009, 2012, 2013 * Disney Magic, 2011 * Disney Dream, 2013
ravensilverlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 11:30 AM   #110
jillandvaughn
Earning My Ears

First time cruisers here - my husband, myself, and son age 10.

Can anyone illuminate me on FE's?

We are WDW experts, but are completely overwhelmed with the booking/planning of our days on the cruise! Anyone have thoughts on Nassau excursions vs. staying on board and exploring the dream?

Heading to WDW after the cruise for a bit of Thanksgiving and Christmas-staying at Wilderness Lodge.
jillandvaughn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 12:34 PM   #111
figmentnnemo
DVC: Saratoga Springs & BLT

Welcome!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillandvaughn View Post
First time cruisers here - my husband, myself, and son age 10.

Can anyone illuminate me on FE's?

We are WDW experts, but are completely overwhelmed with the booking/planning of our days on the cruise! Anyone have thoughts on Nassau excursions vs. staying on board and exploring the dream?

Heading to WDW after the cruise for a bit of Thanksgiving and Christmas-staying at Wilderness Lodge.
FE's are little gifts left at your cabin in a holder hanging from your door memo holder (either a fish or a starfish)

Check out the thread about shore excursions. Some people are doing many different things. Fell free to PM me for more info.

See you real soon and welcome abroad

Past but not forgotten
RCI Nordic Empress - July 94 (Bahamas), RCI Nordic Empress- January 95 (Bahamas), Carnival Destiny - June 98 (W.C.), RCI Grandeur of the Seas - May 99 (E.C), Carnival Glory - September 03 (W.C), NCL Dawn - September 04 (Bahamas), RCI Grandeur of the Seas - May 05 (W.C), RCI Voyager of the Seas -September 05 (W.C.), Dawn Princess- July 06 (Alaska), RCI Grandeur of the Seas - September 07 (Bermuda), Disney Magic-January 08 (E.C) ,Disney Wonder- September 08 (DVC Member Cruise), Disney Magic- October 30, 2010(W.C), Disney Wonder- May 3, 2011 (Alaska), Disney Magic- December 30, 2011 (E.C),Disney Fantasy- December 15, 2012 (W.C)
figmentnnemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 11:53 PM   #112
JKCheer13
Earning My Ears

New to Disboards - help!

Hi all. My family and I would like to be a part of fe's if we still can. I hope I'm doing this right. Can anyone let me know what is needed? Thank you
JKCheer13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 06:51 PM   #113
squeeblc
Earning My Ears

Welcome!
This is the details of the person who has kindly offered to take charge of FE. :-)

X

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensilverlight View Post
FISH EXTENDERS

I had mentioned it earlier, and just to reiterate - I have taken over the coordinating of the FE for this cruise. Info:

Please send me a PM or email to ravensilverlight@yahoo.com with the following information:

Your DIS name
Stateroom #
Names/gender (I never assume!) of adults
Names/gender/ages of kids
Special notes others should be aware of (allergies, special celebrations, etc.)
Your email address (PMs on the DIS can only be sent to 5 people at a time, so it is VERY difficult to send a list to all participants that way - email is much easier!)

Also, if you could make sure to specify that you're signing up for the NOVEMBER 24TH 3 NIGHTS that would be very helpful, as I'm also coordinating the FE for the 4 night on Nov. 27th!

Any questions/comments/concerns let me know! I can't wait! We just got back from the WBPC and can now start getting excited for the next trip all over again!!!
squeeblc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 07:06 AM   #114
figmentnnemo
DVC: Saratoga Springs & BLT

Smile counting down!!!!

Not only did we convince one of our closest friends to join us for her first cruise (but then does it count if she is doing the back to back with us), but we have 70 day till we are on-board. But the fun starts for us a few days before...road trip

Hope everyone is having a great weekend...

Past but not forgotten
RCI Nordic Empress - July 94 (Bahamas), RCI Nordic Empress- January 95 (Bahamas), Carnival Destiny - June 98 (W.C.), RCI Grandeur of the Seas - May 99 (E.C), Carnival Glory - September 03 (W.C), NCL Dawn - September 04 (Bahamas), RCI Grandeur of the Seas - May 05 (W.C), RCI Voyager of the Seas -September 05 (W.C.), Dawn Princess- July 06 (Alaska), RCI Grandeur of the Seas - September 07 (Bermuda), Disney Magic-January 08 (E.C) ,Disney Wonder- September 08 (DVC Member Cruise), Disney Magic- October 30, 2010(W.C), Disney Wonder- May 3, 2011 (Alaska), Disney Magic- December 30, 2011 (E.C),Disney Fantasy- December 15, 2012 (W.C)
figmentnnemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 08:54 AM   #115
JKCheer13
Earning My Ears

Thank you for all the info. I did e-mail ravensilverlight all the requested info. Hopefully they received it. Can't wait!
Old 09-17-2013, 04:17 PM   #116
ravensilverlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKCheer13 View Post
Thank you for all the info. I did e-mail ravensilverlight all the requested info. Hopefully they received it. Can't wait!
I just went through all the accumulated info...I don't have you! I must not have gotten your email. Can you try that again - ravensilverlight@yahoo.com please!

Now to everyone else...I sent out PMs/emails about the FE. If you want to participate, and you did NOT hear from me, please contact me ASAP - because that means I don't have your information and/or I can't reach you! Thanks all!

Not much longer...can't wait!

Old 09-17-2013, 08:57 PM   #117
JKCheer13
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensilverlight View Post
I just went through all the accumulated info...I don't have you! I must not have gotten your email. Can you try that again - please!

Now to everyone else...I sent out PMs/emails about the FE. If you want to participate, and you did NOT hear from me, please contact me ASAP - because that means I don't have your information and/or I can't reach you! Thanks all!

Not much longer...can't wait!
You did send me an email with my family on the attachment so I think we are good.Thank you for being in charge of this!
Old 09-18-2013, 04:02 PM   #118
ravensilverlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKCheer13 View Post
You did send me an email with my family on the attachment so I think we are good.Thank you for being in charge of this!
Yes, you're there. It would have helped if I had the right file open! That's what I get for not TRIPLE checking. I'm coordinating the FE's for back to back cruises, so the info was there, I just didn't pay enough attention to see it!

Old 09-22-2013, 09:34 PM   #119
Nannylisad
Nannylisad

Last edited by Nannylisad; 09-22-2013 at 09:44 PM.
Nannylisad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 07:02 AM   #120
sschmidt
Earning My Ears

Our group has boys for you- sullymc

Quote:
Originally Posted by scullymc View Post
Hey everyone I have three kids 11, 9 & 19 month (21 months at time of sailing) all boys anyone else traveling with boys @ this age? I would like to meet some others since we are first time cruisers
Our group of 15 are first time sailors too. We are hauling along 7 kids, 5 of which are boys. 13, 10, 9, 7, and 4. We don't have anyone itty bitty - but my 10 and 9 year old love little ones. So no worries - we can meet up on ship and have a ball. My family is sailing for our parents 50th, our anniversaries, and many birthdays. Needless to say, we are ready to celebrate. Hope to hear from you soon.
sschmidt is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: