Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2013, 03:51 PM   #151
scruffiee24
Earning My Ears

I sent a email to the person in charge of the FE's but I haven't heard back, which isn't a big deal, but the cutoff is in like a day or so So, I just wanted to post here that I want on the list and I emailed my details!!!
scruffiee24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 08:01 PM   #152
squeeblc
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by scruffiee24 View Post
I sent a email to the person in charge of the FE's but I haven't heard back, which isn't a big deal, but the cutoff is in like a day or so So, I just wanted to post here that I want on the list and I emailed my details!!!
I think you will be fine. We will all probably receive an email after the first with final numbers on. The person organising it is doing back to back on the ship s probably busy sorting both out along with work etc. We all should hear soon tho. X
squeeblc is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-01-2013, 12:38 PM   #153
ChrisMouse
DIS Veteran

Welcome to November! It is our month!!

Looking forward to getting the finalized FE info, and simply CANNOT WAIT until we depart!

ChrisMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 03:57 PM   #154
squeeblc
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisMouse View Post
Welcome to November! It is our month!!

Looking forward to getting the finalized FE info, and simply CANNOT WAIT until we depart!

Wow!!!! Counting down really begins now!
Old 11-02-2013, 01:13 AM   #155
ravensilverlight
I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Whew...HUGE sigh of relief. Sorry I've been completely MIA (although I *think* I've at least replied to all my emails), but we are FINALLY moved into our new house and I can get back to planning our vacation! Woohoo!

I sent out the final FE list...twice. The first time, I sent the wrong file (that tells you how "off" I've been). If you did not receive it, PLEASE let me know. My brain is a bit scrambled still, so if I missed you, I apologize! Likewise with any corrections to the list.

Not much longer now!!!

Disney Wonder, 2008, 2009, 2012, 2013 * Disney Magic, 2011 * Disney Dream, 2013
ravensilverlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 01:06 PM   #156
squeeblc
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensilverlight View Post
Whew...HUGE sigh of relief. Sorry I've been completely MIA (although I *think* I've at least replied to all my emails), but we are FINALLY moved into our new house and I can get back to planning our vacation! Woohoo!

I sent out the final FE list...twice. The first time, I sent the wrong file (that tells you how "off" I've been). If you did not receive it, PLEASE let me know. My brain is a bit scrambled still, so if I missed you, I apologize! Likewise with any corrections to the list.

Not much longer now!!!
Glad you got moved house. Very stressful business.
Thanks for your hard work. I've received my email. Final planning in progress. :-)
Old 11-03-2013, 10:49 AM   #157
stmize
Dvc member since Nov 2010--WDW mom of ds 17 & dd 14

3 wks to go!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-10-2013, 08:31 AM   #158
clothesmindedmom
Earning My Ears

2 weeks to go!!!!
Old 11-10-2013, 09:27 AM   #159
mom23grrls
Earning My Ears

Talking Introducing ourselves!

Greetings! We're so excited to be cruising with you all! My husband David and I will be traveling with our three daughters, Mia, Ella, and Lila. Joining us is also my sister's family (Chrisp095 is my brother-in-law), and my parents. It will be the first cruise for all ten of us! And on top of that, we will be celebrating little Lila's fourth birthday!! She is so excited she can't stand it!

Chrisp095 added us to the Fish Extender list, so we are busily making our gifts! Can't wait until the 24th!

I'm a little OCD and am a planner, so I hope we have everything we need. Any insights into things we might not know to bring would be appreciated!

Last edited by mom23grrls; 11-10-2013 at 09:30 AM. Reason: mistyped name
mom23grrls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 06:42 AM   #160
stmize

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom23grrls View Post
Greetings! We're so excited to be cruising with you all! My husband David and I will be traveling with our three daughters, Mia, Ella, and Lila. Joining us is also my sister's family (Chrisp095 is my brother-in-law), and my parents. It will be the first cruise for all ten of us! And on top of that, we will be celebrating little Lila's fourth birthday!! She is so excited she can't stand it!

Chrisp095 added us to the Fish Extender list, so we are busily making our gifts! Can't wait until the 24th!

I'm a little OCD and am a planner, so I hope we have everything we need. Any insights into things we might not know to bring would be appreciated!
Hi. There's 10 of us too. Several other posters that have 10 in their groups too. We will be the crazy bunch in matching orange shirts.
Old 11-11-2013, 04:42 PM   #161
TGaines107
Mouseketeer

Wow, I've never replied to these threads but seeing so many doing the same, well, just had to say... Myself, my wife and our 3 girls will be on this cruise with my sister and her family as well as our parents! LOL. I'd love to meet you guys if just to say hello as fellow DIS'rs. Third cruise for us (very fortunate) and we're anxiously waiting to get these next two weeks behind us. Off to WDW after the cruise as well. Heck, we need to start our own thread just for huge families grouping together on this cruise!
Old 11-11-2013, 06:21 PM   #162
stmize

Cool. We will be at Wdw before and after the cruise.
Old 11-12-2013, 01:45 PM   #163
Mommytothreekids
Earning My Ears

FirstTime..interested in FE

Hello! This will be my family's first Disney Cruise and we are soooooo excited! I have seen on-line the fish extender (FE) groups....we would LOVE to partake in this if anyone else wants to!
Mommytothreekids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 01:48 PM   #164
Mommytothreekids
Earning My Ears

Is it too late? I just found out about the FE program. This is our first cruise and I know my kids would love this! If the list is too long, perhaps it can be split into two groups?
Mommytothreekids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 05:58 AM   #165
stmize

My mom got admitted to the hospital yest for pneumonia so looks like well be taking a wheelchair onboard.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: