Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Plan
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2012, 09:36 PM   #76
Dizneydaz
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Southern California-30 min. from DLand
Posts: 10,940

Oh I get so excited when I found a new source for updating menus. Thanks to eatingwdw.com I have updated quite a few menus.

Also, I have finally posted the reorganized listing for Animal Kingdom. Locations are now grouped by land.

Thanks again for reading!
Dizneydaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 02:12 AM   #77
ChipnDaleRule
DIS Veteran
 
ChipnDaleRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Manchester U.K
Posts: 1,189

Thank you sooo much for doing this.I can't begin to tell you how much this will help us utilise the DP to its fullest. Its because of people like you that makes DIS magical
__________________
ChipnDaleRule is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-15-2012, 08:13 PM   #78
Dizneydaz
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Southern California-30 min. from DLand
Posts: 10,940

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipnDaleRule View Post
Thank you sooo much for doing this.I can't begin to tell you how much this will help us utilise the DP to its fullest. Its because of people like you that makes DIS magical
Aw shucks, I'm blushing! Thanks.
Dizneydaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 08:08 PM   #79
cm8
Half of the time we're rushing around to get things done last minute or we realize we're running behind so we need to catch up
 
cm8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: DI, SC
Posts: 5,955

Thanks for posting. You made me hungry looking at all those forbidden snack list YUM
__________________
"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up."


"I have placed the Lord ever before me. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken." Psalm 16:8



cm8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:14 PM   #80
Nana2Callie
DIS Veteran
 
Nana2Callie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 558

Thanks so much for this - we will be using it in June to get a better benefit of our snack credits than we did on our last visit. One question... I was looking for a popcorn souvenier bucket and wondering where they are available and if they are truly a sc - thanks.
Nana2Callie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:12 AM   #81
jcarwash
DIS Veteran
 
jcarwash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,341

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nana2Callie View Post
Thanks so much for this - we will be using it in June to get a better benefit of our snack credits than we did on our last visit. One question... I was looking for a popcorn souvenier bucket and wondering where they are available and if they are truly a sc - thanks.
I am 99% sure popcorn in a bucket is too expensive for a snack credit - I have never seen it. Your popcorn snack credit will be for a regular popcorn box. I have used many a snack credit on popcorn.

As for where the souvenir buckets can be found -- I want to say nearly every place that sells popcorn, especially in the main four parks, will have the bucket available. I don't think they will be hard to find.
__________________

WDW: 17 | DLR: 2 | DCL: 2
Next: Aug 2014 DLR
jcarwash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:31 AM   #82
Dizneydaz
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Southern California-30 min. from DLand
Posts: 10,940

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nana2Callie View Post
Thanks so much for this - we will be using it in June to get a better benefit of our snack credits than we did on our last visit. One question... I was looking for a popcorn souvenier bucket and wondering where they are available and if they are truly a sc - thanks.

jc is right. You can't use a SC for a souvenir bucket (or a refillable soda cup either, BTW) You can use a SC for a regular popcorn. Sorry.
Dizneydaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:56 PM   #83
phi2012
Mouseketeer
 
phi2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Devon UK
Posts: 148

Thanks so much for this. Not going till June 2013 but wanted to see what sort of things were included now to give me an idea. I hope that when 2013 comes around that there will be another list so complete as yours, not that i expect you to do another one, but if someone out there wants to do the brilliant job you have for this year then i will be one of those eternally greatful, if not then this list will definately be with me, in a hope that the same things will still be available. Thank you again for all your hard work and I can't wait to enjoy all those great snacks (well not all of them obviously :-) ).
phi2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 06:54 PM   #84
Dizneydaz
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Southern California-30 min. from DLand
Posts: 10,940

Quote:
Originally Posted by phi2012 View Post
Thanks so much for this. Not going till June 2013 but wanted to see what sort of things were included now to give me an idea. I hope that when 2013 comes around that there will be another list so complete as yours, not that i expect you to do another one, but if someone out there wants to do the brilliant job you have for this year then i will be one of those eternally greatful, if not then this list will definately be with me, in a hope that the same things will still be available. Thank you again for all your hard work and I can't wait to enjoy all those great snacks (well not all of them obviously :-) ).
Thank you. At this point I plan on rolling this list over into a new one when 2013 hits. There isn't usually a big change at the start of a new year. Items tend to come and go all through the year. Since the start of this year there have been many additional locations and items added in. Almost all snack locations now accept SC. There are still a few holdouts.
__________________
11-839-986-994-00 6-0212-03 9-041-05 DDP 9-05 DDP 1-06 9-06 DDP9-07 DDP 9-08 DDP 9-09 DDP 9-10 QSDP! 10-11 QSDP, 10-12 QSDP AND AoA!1-14 NO DDP! POFQ
**CLICK HERE FOR 2014 CONFIRMED SNACKS LIST!**GOING BACK SEPT. 2014!!!
**
Dizneydaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:48 PM   #85
FauntleroyFAN07
Commander of Donalds Crew Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy
 
FauntleroyFAN07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Indiana, but still Bears, Cubs, and Bulls Country...Go Bulls
Posts: 8,624

does anyone know if this drink at carribbean is still on the snack credit?

Tropical Smoothies - Tropical Smoothies - $4.19

or if they still come in the white disney cup, (ones that you can reuse.)
__________________
ME ~ DW ~DS ~ DD

Brand Spanking NEW Art of Animation TR new 11-7

82-01 12 trips w/ parents FW~'06 Sept CBR 8 Nights(HoneyMoon)~'07 Sept AS Sports 9 Nights 1 Year Anv~~'08 6 night Christmas Trip to CSR~~'10 FW 12 nights~~'12 AoA 12 nights
Blessed by the Best
FauntleroyFAN07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 06:01 PM   #86
Dizneydaz
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Southern California-30 min. from DLand
Posts: 10,940

Quote:
Originally Posted by FauntleroyFAN07 View Post
does anyone know if this drink at carribbean is still on the snack credit?

Tropical Smoothies - Tropical Smoothies - $4.19

or if they still come in the white disney cup, (ones that you can reuse.)
Resorts are one of the hardest to get updates on. It's in the price range of what's allowed so it may be. Hopefully someone will read your post and let us know for sure.

Are you talking about the reusable mug? If so you can only get beverages in your mug from the beverage dispensers. So you can't get a smoothie in it.
Dizneydaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:34 AM   #87
FauntleroyFAN07
Commander of Donalds Crew Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy
 
FauntleroyFAN07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Indiana, but still Bears, Cubs, and Bulls Country...Go Bulls
Posts: 8,624

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizneydaz View Post
Resorts are one of the hardest to get updates on. It's in the price range of what's allowed so it may be. Hopefully someone will read your post and let us know for sure.

Are you talking about the reusable mug? If so you can only get beverages in your mug from the beverage dispensers. So you can't get a smoothie in it.
no the drinks that you get at the food stations...it is a smoothie and in the past has come in strawberry and a pinacolad.

i know they have let you get that smoothie as your drink when ordering a meal, just wondering if anyone has ever used a snack credit on it.
__________________
ME ~ DW ~DS ~ DD

Brand Spanking NEW Art of Animation TR new 11-7

82-01 12 trips w/ parents FW~'06 Sept CBR 8 Nights(HoneyMoon)~'07 Sept AS Sports 9 Nights 1 Year Anv~~'08 6 night Christmas Trip to CSR~~'10 FW 12 nights~~'12 AoA 12 nights
Blessed by the Best
FauntleroyFAN07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 10:29 AM   #88
Dizneydaz
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Southern California-30 min. from DLand
Posts: 10,940

I asked about the smoothie on the CBR thread and just got the answer-they are a SC. Enjoy!
__________________
11-839-986-994-00 6-0212-03 9-041-05 DDP 9-05 DDP 1-06 9-06 DDP9-07 DDP 9-08 DDP 9-09 DDP 9-10 QSDP! 10-11 QSDP, 10-12 QSDP AND AoA!1-14 NO DDP! POFQ
**CLICK HERE FOR 2014 CONFIRMED SNACKS LIST!**GOING BACK SEPT. 2014!!!
**
Dizneydaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 01:27 PM   #89
FauntleroyFAN07
Commander of Donalds Crew Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy
 
FauntleroyFAN07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Indiana, but still Bears, Cubs, and Bulls Country...Go Bulls
Posts: 8,624

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizneydaz View Post
I asked about the smoothie on the CBR thread and just got the answer-they are a SC. Enjoy!
thanks for checking for me
__________________
ME ~ DW ~DS ~ DD

Brand Spanking NEW Art of Animation TR new 11-7

82-01 12 trips w/ parents FW~'06 Sept CBR 8 Nights(HoneyMoon)~'07 Sept AS Sports 9 Nights 1 Year Anv~~'08 6 night Christmas Trip to CSR~~'10 FW 12 nights~~'12 AoA 12 nights
Blessed by the Best
FauntleroyFAN07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 02:51 PM   #90
Dizneydaz
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Southern California-30 min. from DLand
Posts: 10,940

Quote:
Originally Posted by FauntleroyFAN07 View Post
thanks for checking for me
You're welcome. I updated the list on page one for CBR and added in a few more items.
Dizneydaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: