Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-2012, 12:36 AM   #811
Minnie_Moo
Moos-keteer
We decided to do it up right at the World
We can make OUR OWN RULES for the week!

I sent a link to Mari's wedding slideshow to our regulars via PM. If you didn't receive it and want to see it, let me know!

Sorry I haven't been around lately; I've been in a crummy mood and didn't want to continue to be a downer on here.
Old 11-20-2012, 06:47 AM   #812
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop

Moo -- Thanks for sharing. Loved all the country touches. So glad the weather was good for you , it could have been really bad that weekend.

Well Hubby is in destruction mode in the bathroom, we were going to hire someone but the cost was to major so he said to me , I can do that. My hubby is no handyman so I just hope he doesn't hurt himself or my walls. He has to take a bulk head down to make the shower higher.

Well it is report card today, will it be bad or good. Nicholas is promising me it is his highest marks on a report card ever.
NAB is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-20-2012, 07:34 AM   #813
pumba
DIS PUMBARIZER
I have a smile on my face a mile wide
Let’s just say that Mr. Feeney came out “well done”

DISboards Moderator

Moo....its okey to have down days...just come and crab to us...we can take it...
THe photos were amazing...and the look of love on their faces says it all...thanks for letting me be a part of this..

GOOD LUCK "Nicholas"..hope it is his best ever...

enjoying my coffee here at the computer and hubby is at his computer...he slept in this morning and didnt go out hunting...he did get a chigger bite and a tick was in the same spot the next day...so he is on antibiotics and itchy meds..

see ya later gators

pumba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:14 PM   #814
Minnie_Moo
Moos-keteer

Nabbie and Pumba - Thanks for the nice comments! I was kind of disappointed that I shared the slideshow with several of my friends yesterday and only heard back from one of them, but maybe they didn't watch it last night.

I do agree that the photographer captured the love, happiness, and overall feel of the day, but he really needs to know how to photograph larger people in a more flattering way and to do some creative cropping! I will do some extensive cropping of the photos I have printed once we receive the photos digitally (we paid extra for the digital rights)!
Old 11-21-2012, 06:06 PM   #815
pumba
DIS PUMBARIZER

DISboards Moderator

taking a few minutes before we start the " BIG PIE" ...then banana bread and the pumpkin pie...if I do that tonight ...tomorrow is the turkey stuffing...and sides..and we eat at five...that way I dont have to get up at the crack of dawn to put it in...
so I will be here tomorrow..

if not Happy Thanksgiving to you all

Old 11-22-2012, 12:05 PM   #816
NAB

Happy Thanksgiving!

Bet it smells good in your homes today.

Hope your all having lovely weather like we are , the sun is shining and it is actually warm out there for Nov.

Watched some of the Macy's parade this morning on tv. That is one long parade that is why I said some.
Old 11-22-2012, 10:20 PM   #817
Minnie_Moo
Moos-keteer

Happy Thanksgiving! We had a nice, relaxing day with Don's family. Don's brother and his wife shared their photos of Mari and David's wedding with us, so I have posted some on FB

Pumba, if you'd like to see the photos, just send me a friend request so I can add you.
Old 11-22-2012, 11:17 PM   #818
Backstage_Gal
Let me rephrase the dog stew remark
I broke more than I used

Location: On my couch with my laptop and a glass of wine in Florida

hope you all had a great day. we had a lovely dinner at my niece's house.

my shift key has decided to die on me, so no caps without cap locks, it sucks. i cant even do an exclamation point or question mark

just in case you missed her post, mommy poppins is expecting again. baby 7 due july 1st.

im sleeping in tomorrow......
Old 11-23-2012, 04:43 PM   #819
NAB

Congrats Mommy P ! Maybe another girl... I come from a family of 6 kids so it is great to have lots of family. But as a mom , two is enough for me. Teen years are killing me but everytime I see a new baby those feelings of wish I would have had another.

Thanks for telling me Marita I don't get over to FB much.

Moo-- Love all the new pictures you posted over there too. The one of you and hubby is really nice.

Didn't do much today. It has been one of those days where I should be doing something but really don't feel like doing anything and that won out.
Old 11-24-2012, 01:45 PM   #820
pumba
DIS PUMBARIZER

DISboards Moderator

every one else went hunting and I vegged today...it was a peaceful day...I did finish up the rest of the thanksgiving mess...and a load of dishes...ate pie and more pie for lunch...I know I was bad...but if the pie goes fast ...then I wont have to eat it anymore...at least not until the next big day..

So what is her name on fb...I need to see how the kids look now..7 kids is a big amount of kiddos...yikes .. I too came from a family of six...four girls and two boys...

I am going to put in some moose steaks with aluminum foil and make a foiled tent and onion soup mix and a can of mushroom soup with water...and foil it up and cook on low for a few hours...hopefully it will taste good...the moose in some cuts was TOUGH>..

you should see the burn on my arm...that hot carrot did a number on me...it stuck to my inside of my arm and before I could get the pan down and the carrot off me it burnt me good..I know...nimrod marie..hahaha..

see ya later gators

Old 11-26-2012, 07:37 PM   #821
Minnie_Moo
Moos-keteer

Finally feeling more like myself again today! Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. Ours was low key and relaxing.

Congrats to MommyP!

I bought myself an early Christmas present - a 32 inch Sony flat screen TV for my bedroom. The Cyber Monday price at Best Buy was the same as the in-store sale price so I got it from the store. I had bought a smaller Hitachi, but wasn't super happy with the picture quality, so we're putting that in Mari and David's room. Hope that will be a nice surprise for them!!! We also bought a queen size bed for their room now that they're married and I moved the full size futon from their room into my room. I'm still swapping/rearranging shelving units, so I just need to get that done before the new bed arrives in a couple weeks.
Old 11-26-2012, 07:45 PM   #822
NAB

Moo-- I am guessing Mari and David are coming for Christmas. Nice surprises for them.

I just spent the last two days putting out my Christmas stuff. I have a lot of stuff. Didn't even put it all out and Hannah called me on it today. It wasn't even a big thing either it was some of her craft stuff she made years ago. And we put the outside lights on for the firt time tonight. So I have a lot of lights twinkling in the house as well as out.

Tomorrow I pick up my Christmas pictures to put in my Christmas cards. Guess that is my next task on the list.
Old 11-26-2012, 08:35 PM   #823
Minnie_Moo
Moos-keteer

Yes, Nabbie - We get the new Mr. and Mrs. for Christmas this year!!! Want to make it comfy for them so they want to visit often

They know about the bed, but not the new TV (but I'm REALLY happy to get rid of the big, clunky TVs)!
Old 11-26-2012, 09:10 PM   #824
Backstage_Gal
Let me rephrase the dog stew remark
I broke more than I used

Location: On my couch with my laptop and a glass of wine in Florida

Congrats onf the TV, Moo.

My shopping attempt today was a total flop. Chris wanted a hanging rack for pots and pans from HSN, but they did not provide a "ship to" option, and a top Nicole wanted was sold out. I already got her some perfume she wanted, but she knows about that.

Still have nothing for hubby, and now waiting for Chris to send another option. On the other hand, I have nothing on my own wishlist. Everything I want my DD tells me I dont need, LOL. Wish is probably true, sigh
Old 11-29-2012, 05:39 AM   #825
monymony3471
Finally got a chance to come back and crack this thing
Where did you find those set of ears?
My mamma Jamma is gonna hurt!

12 weeks went by that fast! SNAP!

My CI placement is over and I think I am depressed. I really am gonna miss those kids.

What makes it worse is I have to be two doors over for 6 weeks and they will see me and wonder why I am not with them anymore.

Attachments are hard to overcome, but for me are just a natural occurrnace.

I have one last official paper to write and then I have to work on my E-portfolio. It basically is my proof that I am what I am, when we have our exiting interview. They give us a bunch of questions we have to answer during a group conversation and we all have to talk and keep the conversation moving fluidly and show proof of what we talk about.

my problem is I don't have a lot of physical proof because I fail to remember to ask someone to take pictures of me while I was teaching.

Looks like everyone had a great Thanksgiving I made soup last night to finish up the last of the left overs.

Congrats to MommyP!
monymony3471 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
goog times, minnie moo, moo'vers, nab, pumba

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: